News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hey there

• 2 Replies

Offline Leslie_Loser

Hey there
« on: February 08, 2017, 11:36:42 PM »
I am thinking about trying this poll thing! I want to engage in an actual cyber fight throughout the duration of the poll. I am not interested in just trash talking.

There are an array of matches that I enjoy. They include: NHB style fights with an emphasis on no rules. In addition, I like boxing too. Furthermore, I like pro wrestling and sexy wrestling matches. Sexy wrestling is subjective and we can discuss our mutual interests in private. I also like sex fights.

Just contact me if you want to arrange something.  :)

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
Re: Hey there
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 11:49:58 PM »
I am thinking about trying this poll thing! I want to engage in an actual cyber fight throughout the duration of the poll. I am not interested in just trash talking.

There are an array of matches that I enjoy. They include: NHB style fights with an emphasis on no rules. In addition, I like boxing too. Furthermore, I like pro wrestling and sexy wrestling matches. Sexy wrestling is subjective and we can discuss our mutual interests in private. I also like sex fights.

Just contact me if you want to arrange something.  :)

NHB?  No holds barred, nothing held back.  Contact me.  I'm in.  Winner takes all.
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
Re: Hey there
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 02:02:15 AM »
I am thinking about trying this poll thing!  
Im in! It will be great if it would be a NHB fight.
I'm better, hotter and stronger than you, bitch