News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Total Knockout Magazine #132

• 4 Replies

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
Total Knockout Magazine #132
« on: October 22, 2015, 09:00:32 AM »

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Total Knockout Magazine #132
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 05:33:17 PM »
Nice! I love stuff like this.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 10:42:09 PM »
Wonderful work!   ;D

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 07:13:51 PM »
Wonderful work!   ;D

I would like to echo the sentiments from Jackflash as this really is excellent work!   Stuff like this is always really fun to see and I've always been jealous of people who can pull off these kind of photo-shopping skills!   I have many talents, but that's not one of them!    This is first-class work though and one of the best I've seen!     If you ever need any ideas for future issues or anything, let me know!   :)   I'd love to talk about it with you!    No matter what, hope to see more from you in the future!! 

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 05:36:29 PM »
Wonderful work!   ;D

I would like to echo the sentiments from Jackflash as this really is excellent work!   Stuff like this is always really fun to see and I've always been jealous of people who can pull off these kind of photo-shopping skills!   I have many talents, but that's not one of them!    This is first-class work though and one of the best I've seen!     If you ever need any ideas for future issues or anything, let me know!   :)   I'd love to talk about it with you!    No matter what, hope to see more from you in the future!!  

The best place to discuss UMMA things is naturally the UMMA forum: http://umma.createaforum.com
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 05:40:11 PM by Raccoon »