News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

German Anna vs British Lorraine

• 1 Replies

Offline UKCyber

German Anna vs British Lorraine
« on: July 18, 2022, 10:51:05 AM »
jackpotte
tall German mom of 2 available for nasty cyber fights ;)
my wife is 41
ukcyber
stats? pics?
jackpotte
5'8, 145pounds, 34A, tall, slim, a bit muscular with a juicy mommy ass
can share pics if you do as well
ukcyber
of course
jackpotte
how are her stats?
ukcyber
5ft5, 130lbs, 34c, blonde, 49
jackpotte
will send a pic now
https://ibb.co/zb7v6bW
ukcyber
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=pictures;u=51713;view=127842
jackpotte
she looks tough
ukcyber
will destroy your slut
jackpotte
topless fight in front of the partners?
Anna is eager to digg her claws into your wife's tits
ukcyber
your bitch doesnt even have any
jackpotte
her small tits are up for a fight. nipples thick and rock hard
ukcyber
neutral venue. Partners tied up so not to interfere. Winner says when over.
jackpotte
attire?
ukcyber
Lorraine in white stockings and white thong
jackpotte
Anna with black thong and matching stockings. she takes off her bra before the fight.
ukcyber
Lorraine laughs at the sight of your bitchs 'tits' - what they hell are they???? She laughs....before undoing her own bra and cupping her tanned and full c cups...making sure you get a good look at them yt
jackpotte
"I will rip those ugly tits off you bitch!" is Anna's reply. Anna flexes her arm muscles and walks up to Lorraine. "go get her baby!" yt
ukcyber
(rules - no headbutting or faceunching - all else goes)
jackpotte
(agreed)
ukcyber
Lorraine stands hands on hips....glaring at Anna as she approaches.....bracing herself....bigger tits jutting out....before slapping them against Annas tiny a cups and grabbing your bitches hair....you need to know your place bitch.....yanking her from side to side and SLAPPING Her face
jackpotte
Anna clenches her teeth as her thick rock hard mommy nipples drive into Lorraines much larger boobs. She grabs Lorraine's hair as well. pulls her head back. they exchange hard face slaps. start of a real bitch fight yt
ukcyber
Lorraine screaming as her hair is yanked and face slapped....reaching up to the taller woman and clawing at her face...squeezing her mouth and eyes together....aiming a stocking clad knee up into Annas cxnt
jackpotte
Anna wants to hurt Lorraine badly. Grabs Lorraine's C cups and drives her fingers into her boobs. We can hear Lorraine moaning while Anna works on Lorraine's tits as if it was some dough. Anna lets out a deep moan when Lorraine hits her pussy with her knee. But she continues to attack the bigger tits to make Lorraine cry yt
ukcyber
Lorraines bigger tits being mauled and kneaded....she howls in agony and leaves Annas face alone and grabs at Annas hands.....digging her nails in trying to claw them off....and again sends another knee into your cxnts pussy......you wont fuck again BITCH!
jackpotte
Annas pussy gets hit hard. she bends over slightly. "bitch!" now she's really angry. she grabs Lorraine around the neck and starts to push her down. Lorraine can feel Anna's muscles. Anna is taller and strong. I'm fascinated by the sight of the 2 women fighting like bitches yt
ukcyber
My cock is rock hard as Lorraines white stocking clad knees sinks into Annas cxnt....your slut moaning in pain but then gets an arm around Lorraine and tries to force her down....both women bent over in front of us....as Lorraine sends an elbow back into your sluts gut...then another.....digging deep into her ovaries
jackpotte
wow! Lorraine is tougher than I imagined. Anna gets hit hard into her womanhood. sinks down to her knees. but she puts her strong arms around the still standing Lorraine, trying to push her back yt
ukcyber
Lorraine is still crouced over as Anna sinks to her knees....but Anna keeps the hold on Lorraines neck and she is eventually taken down to her knees also....she digs her nails in deeo to Annas wrists and arms to try to free herself
jackpotte
Anna attacks Lorraine's C cups again, sinking her claws into the flesh. "hurt her baby!" both women eyeing each other. none wants to give in yt
ukcyber
Lorraine howls in agony as her bigger tits are attacked but now goes for Annas erect nipples...I will double the size of your tits whore
ukcyber
gone?
jackpotte
back :)
jackpotte
Annas nips are about n inch long when they are hard. She moans very deep when Lorraine pulls her A cups up by her nipples. Anna copies her move and grabs Lorraine's nips. she pulls the C cups up without mercy. "your's are tougher baby!" yt
ukcyber
both womens face covered in pain and anguish as they pull on each others nipples mercilessly while on their knees facig each other....Lorraines c cups in agony but she starts to twist Annas nipples 260 degrees...I will rip these off BITCH
jackpotte
(how big are Lorraine's nipples? can she get a good grip on them?)
ukcyber
not as big as inch long
jackpotte
ooohhh Anna almost cannot take the pain any more. her mommy nips burning like hell as Lorraine twists them. "get her nips baby!" Anna clutches her teeth and twists Lorraine's nipples as well yt
ukcyber
both women have tears in their eyes as they punish each others nipples.....finish the german bitch, I yell...before Lorraine eventually lets one nipple go and aims a punch into Annas belly
jackpotte
Anna's belly is quite firm. she sends a hard punch back to Lorraine's belly. She pushes Lorraine back with full force and finally has her on her back. Anna sitting on Lorraine yt
ukcyber
the move backfires on Lorraine and the taller woman manages to push her backwards before sitting on her belly.....Lorraine clawig up at Annas tits and sending two stocking clad knees into her back
jackpotte
Anna reveals her teeth when Lorraine claws her small A cups. She tries to get Lorraine's hands of her already battered tits. She grabs Lorraine's wrists and pushes them back. we see Anna's muscular arms. the taller woman dominating the smaller one yt
ukcyber
Lorraines hands finally prised off your womans tiny but battered tits .... Anna overpowers Lorraine now and pins her wrists and arms down....lorraines c cups flop to the side as she grimaces and tries to break free
jackpotte
Anna puts her knees onto Lorraine's arm muscles and rides her hard. Anna's juicy ass pushing Lorraine's C cups flat. "yes ride her baby!" yt
ukcyber
Annas body out of reach of Lorraines kicking legs...Lorraines c cups being squashed as she is pinned helpless....shouting for Anna to get off
jackpotte
Anna reaches for Lorraine's string. grabs it and pulls it up with force. "how do you like that bitch?" yt
ukcyber
Lorraines white thong is yanked hard up into her pussy....exposing her blonde bush and cxnt....she shakes her head from side to side howling in pain....fingers tapping on the carpet.....stopppp stoppppp
jackpotte
I have a good view on Lorraine's bush and pussy as Anna exposes her. "you give bitch? who's the better woman?" yt
ukcyber
Anna dominates the smaller blonde....the white thong digging into her pussy painfully....ripping into her clit as Anna humiliates Lorraine....stopppp please stoppppp
ukcyber
done
?
jackpotte
(just a sec)
jackpotte
Anna almost sits on Lorraine's face. Annas string in front of Lorraine's nose. "you weak bitch! say that I'm better!" yt
ukcyber
Lorraines stocking clad legs stamping.....shouting to me for help but I cant do anything....Anna riding up to her face still yankng on Lorrines thong and pullng it up even harder....Lorraine in agony....stoppp stopppp please I give I give you are the better woman
jackpotte
Anna raises her arms and flexes her muscles. "weak bitch!" she stands up and walks up to me. I'm rock hard seeing her battered mommy tits yt
ukcyber
Anna lets Lorraines thong go and flexes her muscles showing her dominance...leaving Lorraine panting on the floor and sobbing

Offline flashgordon2019

• love to here from everyone please DWW and Festelle
Re: German Anna vs British Lorraine
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 09:50:05 PM »
loved it well done