News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

British Pit Fighting: Elisha Cuthbert vs Rachel Stevens

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
British Pit Fighting: Elisha Cuthbert vs Rachel Stevens
« on: October 20, 2017, 06:24:16 PM »
(Fights take place in 2015, after the tournaments)

{alt}
{alt}

Elisha Cuthbert walked into the fighting pit nervous as can be.  She was recently owned by Alona Tal and now she was fighting a woman who she had kind of avoided.

Rachel Stevens stared across the fighting pit.  She like Elisha fought against a quick, fast fisted top four woman in the second round.  Also like Elisha she was expected to go further due to her experience yet she did not.  today she was finally going to fight Elisha Cuthbert a fight that should have happened five years ago when they were both unbeatable.

Today the losses were starting to pile up.  Elisha lost a fight she had to win in order to cement her legacy.  She lost to Alison Brie in a back and forth fight against a woman who for three year said she was being ducked.  They fought and fought and at one point it was seemingly a draw but neither were allowed to leave until there was a winner and that ended up being Alison who ended up beating her in a absolutely humiliating way.

For Stevens this could be it, her final fight.  She wanted to go out a winner and she always felt no matter how much hate she had for Melissa Joan Hart or Jennifer Love Hewitt or Nelly Furtado when she was winning the most so was Elisha and they should have fought years back.

The two women met in the middle and shook hands “I respect you but I will fight to win.”  Rachel said

“Rachel I only know how to win.”

“I should make a remark but we are here to find out about us not others.”

“What would the remark have been?”

“Does it matter.”

“No.”  They both went for a opening slap but it was Rachel’s connected

Rachel then grabbed Elisha by the hair and pushed  her into the barrier pushing forward trying to pull Elisha’s head off its neck.

Elisha got her hand on Rachel’s chin and pushed.  It was a stalemate so Rachel stepped back and in the middle of the fighting pit.  “I hope you got more to give me.”

Elisha rotated her head hoping to get some of the fire out of her hair.  This was on paper and in realty a tougher fight than Alison Brie but there was no hate between them clouding her and hurting her.

For Rachel this was a fight that she knew would probably be her last.  Lose to Hewitt beat her twice.  Lose to Furtado destroy Furtado in rematch.  Come outside and there’s Elisha who at the time was just like her a woman who always found a way to win.  Often in a war and often the victor.  One had to be better than the other and she wanted to find out then and still does

They circled around and then went for each other’s hair.  They were in tight pulling down and to the side and Rachel won the contest and was hitting Elisha’s head into the dirt but after the second time Cuthbert rolled and Stevens answered the roll and after a couple of rolls Elisha won the battle and was on top and hit Rachels head into the dirt.

She let go the hair and sat up to hit a slap the second was blocked and Rachel got her body outside elisha’s left side sat up grabbed Cuthbert by the hair and now the two were looking like a pretzel as Elisha left hand went up and she back hand grabbed some of Rachel’s hair but Stevens got two hand fuls and threw Elisha back

She then grabbed at elisha’s shirt and pulled down at it but Elisha reached and scratched at Rachel’s face.

Elisha kicked Rachel away and both got up to their feet, you could see the curvature of Elisha’s inner breasts from the shirt being pulled down and it wasn’t long to look as she was rushing at Rachel Stevens and they both went to the dirt.

Elisha was hauling rachel’s shirt over her head and when it covered the Brit’s face she grabbed at the tits and gave them a squeeze.  Rachel screamed and bridged up sending Elisha off of her.

Rachel spun and jumped at elisha’s back and pushed her shirt over her head.  Elisha then snuck out from under Rachel’s legs and grabbed her by the hair and threw her down then grabbed at Rachel’s shirt and pulled it over only to get kicked in the head after the shirt was off.

Both were up, two women who won more than they lost and were known for the never stop fighting attitude.  Before Elisha lost to Alison Brie this was a dream fight for both and for so many.

They exchanged slaps then found themselves in a bear hug position and Stevens who had great tits was outmatched easily by Elisha when tits hit hits and was pushed back to the railing.

“I think your tits might be better than Hewitt’s.”

Elisha stopped “really”

Rachel threw one of Elisha’s arms over her inside shoulder and hit a knee to the stomach “Seriously theres very few who have tits that good.” 

Rachel spun and threw Elisha down into the barrier “I’d love to see a three way tit fight with Hewitt, Chriqui and DeWulf… I think Emmanuelle might win it but who knows I’d never take Jenn for granted in a specific body part like tits.”

Rachel put her hands on the bannister tightened her core “What do you think.”  She went to kick Elisha but got tripped up when her foot went up and her face went into the bannister.

“I think Emmanuelle made those two women her bitches just like I’m going to do to you.”

Elisha undid Rachel’s bra and took it off just to wrap it around Rachel’s throat and pulled back.  Stevens gasping for air and Elisha showing off why she was always a finisher in fights.

Rachel dropped but Elisha tightened to make sure the fight would end and no bullshit escape.  Stevens popped back up and jumped and got her feet on the barrier edge and pushed off sending both down.  She turned her shoulder to get a little free from the death grip and Cuthbert recognized it and let go and grabbed Rachel by the hair and threw her to a side.

They both got up and Elisha stood there smiling holding Rachel’s bra with one hand letting it dangle back and forth.  “Nice tits, downgrade from when I fought Brie but still kind of nice.”

“Your stomach just turned red at the sound Brie’s name… I think I see her hand on it.”

“Bitch I’ll kill you for that.”

Elisha ran at Rachel trying to get the bra around her throat and Rachel ducked it got her shoulder into Elisha’s stomach and lifted her up and pushed her forward and slammed her into a pillar.  Rachel knew her head was clear of the pillar and went down and drove up driving her shoulder into the gut of Elisha Cuthbert

She thought about the phone call she got the night before “If you want to beat her its gotten real easy to get in her head.. Just remind her how she lost to me.”  Alison Brie still couldn’t stand Elisha and wasn’t going to be satisfied until everyone beat her.  Rachel didn’t think she’d need to do that but why play around and risk the fight.  Elisha was experienced, tough and could beat her.. So play a mind game

She hit her shoulder into Elisha’s stomach five times total then stood up and got Elisha’s arms underhooked so Elisha’s head was under her arm pit.  “I don’t like being the only one with their breasts out.”  She unclasped the bra then hit a double underhook suplex

She waited for Elisha to turn onto her stomach then jumped down on her back and grabbed the bra again and took it completely off and hammer locked one of Elisha’s arms then the other and tied her up with her own bra.

Rachel slammed Elisha’s face into the dirt and stood up “You really had no business here with me until you had your mind clear… Alison Brie being better than you is all over you, I could smell it on you.”

Elisha was lifted up to her knees and Rachel dropped down “Here’s what I know… If your head was clear we’d go to war and who knows who’d win but I fight to win Elisha and I won.  I’m not going to do any more but close your eyes and picture what you’d want to do to Alison if she were in this position… Seriously close your eyes and do it.”

Rachel watched Elisha close her eyes and when she began to smile “And that’s why I’m doing nothing to you here.”

Elisha opened her eyes “I won you lose… Go to war with Brie, find people to fight after but we’re done here because I do like you but we’re done.  I had this hate for Nelly and to do more to you is to start a feud that we don’t need… You and I are done.”

Rachel got up and walked out leaving Elisha Cuthbert on her knees in the middle of the pit.