News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5894 Replies

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5655 on: March 20, 2023, 01:33:33 PM »

I struggle to get off the mat and as I get my knees and arms underneath my body that sexy pest Mobina keeps pulling my hair and then tries to slam my face into the thin mats outside the ring. at the same time I feel someone trying to grab my ankles! It must be that sexy bitch Tiffany. Gawd I hate sexy blondes. because of Mobina's attempt to face plant me I fall forward a bit but I keep my knees and under me block my face hitting the floor mats with my forearms.  I fake a deep groan hoping Mobina (and Tiffany) think I am hurt. If I succeed I will try to roll hard to my right and if I succeed will maybe stun Mobina  and surprise tiffany enough to keep my legs free and my hair out of Mobina's grasp. YT

Offline kelcey

« Reply #5656 on: March 20, 2023, 05:26:49 PM »
I hear a lot of noise coming out of a room down the hall. I run down and see Janey on the floor, with Mobina and Tiffany holding her down. I run in behind Tiffany and slap a sleeper hold on her as I sit on the floor. I wrap my legs around her thighs and squeeze with all the strength I have. Slowly, I can feel Tiffany's struggling become weaker and weaker. I feel her starting to go limp in my arms, looking around to see how April & Janey are doing.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5657 on: March 20, 2023, 05:38:05 PM »
Mobina and I have this sexy lil' tart Janey at our mercy. With my sexy Silk sister straddling her back and yanking on her and me gripping Janey's legs, there's no escape for the Tramp. I smirk brightly as I hear a deep groan escape our captured rival, and feel her whole body go slack under us. She's definitely ours now! I toss a glance up at Stevie and shout a word of encouragement to my love - we got Janey now, whip Lexi good, sugah! But then abruptly, Janey COMES TO LIFE. She ROLLS, hard, to the side, escaping my grasp on her ankles! Wait a minute, but how! We had her-- I don't have time to see if Mobina still has her grip on Janey's hair, or even have enough time to reach out and recapture the Tramp's legs, as someone suddenly grabs ME from behind!

"NNGHH!"

An arm laces itself TIGHT around my throat from behind, capturing me in a sleeper hold! The hold is TAUNT and I immediately start gasping for breath! Next thing I know, I'm planted on the ground, with my mystery attacker seated close behind me. I can feel this newcomer wrap her legs around my thighs and then her entire body SQUEEZES me all over! I reach up to her arm locked around my head and throat and desperately try to pull but she has me wrapped up in this sleeper hold way too fast!

"WHO ARE Y--UGHHH! LEMME, GO, HOW DARE YA--NNNGHHH!"

I'm wiggling, and squirming, and writhing in her grasp.. but the sleeper hold combined with the bodyscissors is draining me.. making me gasp and pant for air. Getting tired... hard to stay, awake...

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5658 on: March 20, 2023, 06:41:30 PM »
*my eyes locked on the whorish Lexi as we size each other up....I smile to myself as my Stockings Girls angels take care of Janey.... My pretty lips twist into a pout though as I watch a blonde make her way into our fight arena and slide up behind the lovely Tiffany*

What the frick do you think you're doing bitch?! You're not part of this matchup, this is between the three of us and the Tramps, don't you dare interfere!!!

*My face bright red with rage as I see her lock in a sleeper hold on my lovely angel. I am just about to charge to her rescue when I feel a hand on my shoulder, spinning me around.... the next few moments I have no memory of.... I find myself on my hands and knees....my blonde locks in my face as I crawl around the floor in circles....my silk dress around my waist as I my lashes flutter and I try to figure out where i am*
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5659 on: March 20, 2023, 09:28:34 PM »
tension building again between me  and slutty stevie

i catch a glimpse of kelcey,and april over her shoulder  coming to the ring

i give stevie  my sweetest smile

she must have caught a glimpse,cause  she turns her attention to kelcey

i can imagine the look of surprise in her eyes  seeing april

her grunt  is pure  music..and she drops to the floor at my feet,where she belongs.

i give  april a high-five..

watch as stevie crawls around  aimlessly....pretty natural for her

let me help you up stevie  catching her hair  and try to pull her back to the ring

geesh  you are heavier than i thought...trying to pull her up and push stevie back into the ring under the ropes
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5660 on: March 20, 2023, 10:46:51 PM »
*still disoriented as Lexi gets hold of my long blonde locks......as she starts to pull, the squeals start coming out of me , despite my protests.... I'm forced to crawl towards the ring....my dress up over my waist..... *

Fu.....fu.......fucking bitch!!! You stupid fucking bitch Lexi!!!!!!

* I hear the gasps from my fellow Silky Girls before I realize what has happened.....Suddenly Lexi's hand is between my thighs...gripping my crotch, I'm yanked upwards, towards the ring.....my deep blue eyes cross as I try to control the pain....the next moment I'm dumped under the bottom ropes.....I wince as I think I can actually hear some giggles from my OWN teammates.....

That does it!!!!!....I wait for Lexi to slide under the ring and charge me.......reaching into my cleavage I grab my Stockings Girls perfume.....as Lexi is just inches from me, I blast Lexi RIGHT IN THE EYES with my perfume*

Let's just see who is laughing now!!!!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 10:47:54 PM by Stevie Stockings »
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5661 on: March 21, 2023, 06:20:55 AM »
thats funny being called a bitch  by a bitch    i hiss back at  stevie

get her back to  her  feet, and her fat ass back into the ring

that's no easy choir, let me tell  you ::) :P...we get back to our feet glaring

the long time rivaley   boiling over

i move slowly  delibertly  and prepare to swing a chop across her boob job

when  she  pulls   a atunt from  the sillk girl archives  and sprayes me in the face  with some kind of perfume

eeeeeeeee,i shriel getting my hands up, still getting some of the sting goop in my eyes  and stumbles backwards against the ropes.yt
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5662 on: March 21, 2023, 08:53:43 AM »
I have Janey's hair and trying to smack her head down on the mat then i noticed that April jumped at my dear Queen * hey its not fair dirty Tramp , get lost * then as Janey struggling under me i turn my head to Tiffany and say *take Janey i must help Stevie* but i shocked when i see another Tramp surprised her and choking her ,,,, *hey its not fair leave her bitch*

Its 4 on 3 now and i should do something to help my sisters so i i leave my hold around janey but i send a punch to back of Janey's head to stun her and stand up and ruch to kelcey

Try punch her face to make her release Tiffany's neck.yt

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #5663 on: March 21, 2023, 09:31:49 PM »
As I struggle to get free and start my roll I hear Stevie scream at L Kelcey and I know Help is on the way! Then I don't here Stevie but I do here a hand high 5 taking place so maybe April is here to!!! I feel I am getting free and I hear Mobina scream and punch me in the back of my head It hurts but it also feels better cause she lets go of my hair.  I get up on my knees and see Lexi dragging Stevie back towards and then into the ring. Kelcey has Sexy Tiffany in a weakened state with a sleeper body scissors hold that is beyond hot.  Then I see my original opponent and her body heading towards kelcey. Then I hear Lexi scream as I see Stevie spray something into Lexi's eyes I get on my feet look and find April she is closer to the ring then I am so I charge after Mobina as she is heading towards kelcey and I want to stop her if I can!! Gawd the Tramps and the Silks are in full fight mode I love it yt

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5664 on: March 21, 2023, 10:23:51 PM »
I charge to kelcey to save my sexy sister from that hold,,,,then i see Janey stands up and running after me i barely reach myself to kalcey in last moment and send a punch to her , aiming for her nose then i try quickly turn back and try to hit Janey's face with a clothesline as she runs after me
Think doesn't go well for us as Tramps have advantage so i have to do something quickly.yt

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #5665 on: March 23, 2023, 03:24:24 AM »
thats funny being called a bitch  by a bitch    i hiss back at  stevie

get her back to  her  feet, and her fat ass back into the ring

that's no easy choir, let me tell  you ::) :P...we get back to our feet glaring

the long time rivaley   boiling over

i move slowly  delibertly  and prepare to swing a chop across her boob job

when  she  pulls   a atunt from  the sillk girl archives  and sprayes me in the face  with some kind of perfume

eeeeeeeee,i shriel getting my hands up, still getting some of the sting goop in my eyes  and stumbles backwards against the ropes.yt
Watching all this unfold before me in the ring between Stevie and Lexi... Noticing our prez is blinded  by a cheap stunt committed by a fucking floozy.... Grabbing a water bottle off of announcer's table .... Quickly grabbing Lexi's legs hoping to drag her out of the rings floor shouting loudly "Lexi... Get out of the ring... I got some water to rinse your eyes..." Keeping my eyes locked on Stevie... Not knowing what's happening behind me
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5666 on: March 23, 2023, 11:14:16 AM »
*My poor yumyums still throb from Lexi's crotch grab. I smirk proudly as my perfume spray leaves Lexi completely blinded..... support during the match has switched from all Silk to fairly split Silk and Tramps which has me a bit worried. Agent comes to Lexi's assistance with water....helping her out of the ring... right as they exit, I charge and slide across the mat, driving my bare stocking covred feet into Lexi's head, hoping to send her sprawling down*

{alt}
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 11:43:35 AM by Stevie Stockings »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5667 on: March 23, 2023, 01:58:12 PM »
my  eyes sting  and start to water,making it look like i'm bawling like a baby

but actually it helps clear my vision some

i get a blurry glimpse of april, feel her catch my arms  and help me from the  ring

she has some water to help wash my eyes out

grrrr,mad at myself for falling  for one of stevies  oldest tricks.. just wait!

then i lurch fowards,,feeling a whop upside myhead.

i stumble fowards and to my knees

and hear stevie's witchey cackle behind me

but my vision is starting to clear up,and april is near by

the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5668 on: March 23, 2023, 03:59:39 PM »
* My attack is a total success! *

I hope you don't mind Lexi darling! I just thought you'd like a quick spritz of my VERY expensive designer perfume!! Did I happen to get some in your eye? My mistake!!!

*Approaching Lexi on her hands and knees, I fire a kick up into her belly, wanting to keep the pressure on and bring her to a pin-able state*

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5669 on: March 23, 2023, 05:20:51 PM »
hearing stevie taunt me  even more

gloating about her sneaky attack

ummm i grunt taking a kick

i collapse on my tummy  taking a deep breath

my eyes still stinging   but my vision getting better

yt
the prez tramp