News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking similar rival

• 2 Replies

Offline BustyBrunetteMilf

Looking similar rival
« on: August 22, 2021, 08:54:26 PM »
I want to introduce you to my face.  So far I have been anonymous.  I am Cristina looking alone for a rival who has the same body build as me (face does not have to be the same or hair color) must be my build of the same height weight.  And of course the same ass (since I’m also a fan of assfight).  If you're similar like me, let me know, I'm waiting for you ... My discord: Cristina Catball # 6776

pollwriter

Re: Looking similar rival
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 11:49:37 AM »
cristina,

u look very formidable .. i am curious which ass queen foes will fight u!

dave

I want to introduce you to my face.  So far I have been anonymous.  I am Cristina looking alone for a rival who has the same body build as me (face does not have to be the same or hair color) must be my build of the same height weight.  And of course the same ass (since I’m also a fan of assfight).  If you're similar like me, let me know, I'm waiting for you ... My discord: Cristina Catball # 6776

Offline BustyBrunetteMilf

Re: Looking similar rival
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 06:55:20 PM »
cristina,

u look very formidable .. i am curious which ass queen foes will fight u!

dave

Then help me find someone like me.