News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jenny Hill takes on Chloe Vevrier in a steel cage!

• 0 Replies

Offline erasmus

Jenny Hill takes on Chloe Vevrier in a steel cage!
« on: August 17, 2013, 12:12:54 PM »
(This fight is from the BBWFF (Busty, beautiful womens fighting federation))

The fight had started with the powerful Jenny on top. A couple of devastating clotheslines followed by a powerslam nearly got a quick victory, but Chloe had kicked out. Chloe had absorbed further punishment but had battled back into the match and when the fight went to the mat, Chloe had got on top. She put on a series of painful submission moves including an ankle lock and a Boston crab, and Jenny had had to grab the ropes each time, and was noticeably limping from the painful ankle hold. Jenny tried another clothesline but Chloe ducked under it and off the ropes hit Jenny with a devastating spear. Jenny crumbled into the corner, and Chloe proudly raised her arms in celebration as she took in the crowds cheers. Outside the ring though, suddenly all hell broke loose as members of the Ebony Army who had been hidden in the crowd suddenly started to attack Chloe’s lumberjills. Lorna Morgan, Kerry Marie, Autumn Jade and Nadine Janssen suddenly were battling against Chaz, Aileen Ghettman, Chaka T, Mianna Thomas, Miosotis and Dominican Poison. Chloe & the referee watched the action in amazement but unseen Sammie Black revealed a copy of the cage lock key and opened the cage door, before slipping in a knuckle-duster to the prone Jenny, and then closing and relocking the cage. Jenny slipped it on, and as Chloe returned to pull her up from the ropes, she slyly dug Chloe in the ribs, before slamming her in the side of the head. Chloe went down, and Jenny quickly rolled her up before shouting at the ref. to make the count. The ref. who had missed the foul play tapped the mat three times and declared Jenny the winner to a chorus of boos from the crowd.
Jenny grabbed the mike as the cage was unlocked and smiled at the crowd.
“As I’m clearly superior to your gal here, gaining a clear and clean win! I tell you whats now gonna happen. The Ebony Army will be challenging for the world title in 12 weeks time, but as I can’t fight (due to a certain clause in a previous match), one of my girls will be challenging. But to decide who will be the next world champion, I’m gonna give them each a challenge. Each week, one of them will fight Chloe and the winner will be by breast smother submission or knock-out. Then all those girls who win will fight in an all out brawl to determine the girl who will challenge for the world title.
Next week, the first girl to fight and beat Chloe will be Sammie Black! Now girls show Chloe what she can expect!”
Chloe barely conscious was rudely awakened by a series of slaps from Chaka T, who then flung her into a corner post, before Dominican Poison followed in with a big corner splash. Mianna Thomas picked up the prone German, and lifted her high into the air before powering her to the mat, then Miosotis came over and started cuffing Chloe’s bruised face with her massive tits. Sammie and Chaz then joined in and together they flung Chloe over the top of the ropes and hard into the steel cage. Finally the massive Kristina Milan picked Chloe up and put her into a torture rack on her shoulders before dumping the devastated girl to the canvas. The Ebony Army then left the cage with Chloe motionless, blowing her kisses as they left.