News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Indian mom vs. Irish mom

• 0 Replies

Offline myGFvsurGF

Indian mom vs. Irish mom
« on: February 27, 2017, 11:20:31 PM »
Hi all,

This is a true story. Let me first introduce myself. I am Raj (Indian from India) and have been living in Chicago since I was 10. I am in college now and this happened when I was in school.

My mom is a typical Indian woman. She is 4'11", short and skinny, weighs about 100 lbs, with black hair and eyes and dark complexion. He bra size is 32B. We used to live in north Chicago at that time in a mostly Irish neighborhood.

Our new neighbors moved in and over the weekend they had parties. I saw they had 6 kids with the oldest son about my age. There was a lot of noise from their place so mom went to complain. Bad idea! As mom knocked the door the Irish woman opened. she was in a sleeveless tank top and skirt. She stood about 5'9" and weighed over 190 lbs easily and 42DD breasts (I saw the size on a bra she had discarded). She had red hair, thick body with freckled skin and towered over my mom.

Mom started to complain and I was watching from our window. Mom was in a printed dress with short sleeves. It was quite a sight watching the large white woman stand confidently and stare my mom down. No sooner had mom finished her first sentence that the mom is 6 caught mom's chin in her big hands and pulled mom's face close.

She had mom's cheeks between in her big hand and was holding mom's mouth open. Mom instinctively tried to free her face from the woman's hand by holding her wrist. Mom's frail fingers were in sharp contrast to the woman's thick white wrist. The comparison of their faces was quite extreme too. The woman had a large round face with a wide jaw and piercing green eyes. My mom's face was much smaller, darker in complexion with black hair and eyes.

The woman spat right into my mom's mouth. My mom tried to break away, but the other mom's hands clamped her face like a vice and yanked it up forcing mom to swallow her spit. Right there, she made a statement that she was the alpha female. Then she let go of my mom's face and caught her by her hair and slapped her face hard time and time again. Mom was helpless and gave in.