News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cheerleader Pounds Stripper Outside Restaurant

• 2 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Cheerleader Pounds Stripper Outside Restaurant
« on: August 30, 2008, 08:17:04 AM »
If you're an avid TV fan, you have probably seen or heard of the Fab Five High School Texas Cheerleader scandal and movie.  I watched this movie and there were several good catfights.  One brunette pounded away on another girl.  And there were others.  And boy were these girls brutal.  But little did I know that I'd be witnessing a cheerleader fight outside my restaurant a few weeks later.

I'm a fast food manager who happened to be taking a break one night when I saw one of our local high school cheerleaders, a brunette, engaged in a rather fierce struggle with a long-haired blonde.  Cheryl, the cheerleader, is 18, well-build at 5'7" and probably 135 pounds.  It was a Friday night and she had her red and black cheerleader outfit on.  The blonde was smaller and older--about 5'4" and 115 pounds max.  She had on tight jeans, boots and a white midriff.

I was so stunned that I stood there staring at these two girls going at it near the back door.  It was just after eight and the sun was starting to set.  About four of the cheerleader's friends were egging her as the two girls locked hands and starting fighting.  The blonde slapped at her and lost her balance.  Cheryl got pissed and shoved the blonde back.  The blonde charged her and they struggled some more.  Slapping at each other, grabbing at each others clothes.  It wasn't but fifteen seconds later that Cheryl grabbed the blonde's hair, twisted her to her right and slammed her against the back wall. 

The blonde's back and head hit brick.  She could barely get her breath after that.  Cheryl wasted no time and promptly punched the blonde in the mouth, blooding her lip.  Blood trickled from the corner of her mouth to her chin.  The blonde attempted a slap but Cheryl quickly grabbed her arm, put her leg out and threw the blonde on the ground.  It was pretty much downhill for the little blonde after that.  Cheryl proceeded to kick her in the side and stomp down on her.  The blonde got to her knees once and tried to grab Cheryl and pull herself up.  But Cheryl brought the bottom of her fist down on the chick's head then kneed her in the face.  The blonde went down on the ground but Cheryl grabbed her hair, pulled her to her knees again and started kicking her.  A few more kicks and stomps subdued the blonde as she fell to her right side and went into a cradle position, Cheryl's blows still landing.

"You had it coming, slut." Cheryl shouted.  She then spit on the blonde.  The entire fight lasted two and a half minutes at best.  The blonde was pretty well bruised and bloodied by the time I broke the fight up and helped her to her feet.  I soon found out that she was a 26 year-old stripper from a local bar.  The woman had bumped into Cheryl on her way out the door, called her something rude and Cheryl followed her to the back parking lot and picked a fight with her.  You don't mess with a cheerleader.  I'm sure the little blonde stripper now knows that.

Rick

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 06:34:46 AM by bikemanrick »

petelv

Re: Cheerleader Pounds Stripper Outside Restaurant
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 02:12:33 PM »
This was a good story.  I hope you post more stories soon....

pete

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
Re: Cheerleader Pounds Stripper Outside Restaurant
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 04:38:00 AM »
I agree, very cool story.