News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catty's Dept store. After Christmas sale. JENFCF vs MELLYSTEW !!

• 79 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Catty's Dept store. After Christmas sale. JENFCF vs MELLYSTEW !!
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2023, 05:20:42 PM »
Wowwwwwwww ..
These two impressive ladies are TEARING IT UP!!

Still close .. and yeahhhhh after this one.
Think the store will have to close. For repairs and extra cleaning!!

GO JEN N MELLY!!

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2023, 06:14:40 PM »
Raging… no longer considering any repercussions or onlookers… just aiming to maim you and claim victory….

You try to straddle me as your dress falls around your waist… I reach my right hand to your thong, yank up in a hard frontal wedgie…. My left hand reaching up to snatch around your throat as I sit up and face you…

“I’m going to make you suffer slut!!!”
Here to wreck your hair, not your heart

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2023, 11:04:06 PM »
I love the desperation in your voice as I straddle your slutty body. I was scared you might quit as I bitch slap your face and tits then OMG the pussy wedgie, you fucking bitch. One thing for sure bitch I am going to inflict as much damage on you as i'm able to.

I rain down bitch slaps your face and tits, you really piss me off with the g string wedgie, now I lift your head by your hair and repeatedly slam it back into the carpet as revenge for trying to cut my pussy in two with my own g string.. …..LET GO OFF MY G STRING YOU FUCKING BITCH.  My own g string is killing me, then I hear tearing and realise my  g string is ripping as I look at your face as you realise the harder you pull the sooner you will rip:my g string in two and free me.  I snarl life’s a bitch isn’t it slut.

C'mon bitch, let's see how much you can take" i hiss as I keep slamming your head into the carpet as luck had it I wore a flimsy g string today.  The pussy wedgie has me in a primal rage but it is near torn in two freeing me I am slamming your head to the floor out of sheer hate in a frenzied attack you fucking bitch. The crowd thinking the ripped g string might cost you the fight bitch as they cheer us.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 11:06:35 PM by JenFCF »

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2023, 12:07:18 AM »
Fighting hard as we battle and the weaker members of the crowd begin to gasp in shock… you straddle my hips but I squeeze hard with my left hand on your throat and begin to restrict your air as you slap and bang my head….

Sitting up, choking you…,your thong rips in my hand and I shove the smelly strings and material in my right hand.. crumple and shove them at your face before bawling my fist and punching hard into your ribs and body… pounding against you and sitting up as you sit and straddle me…

“Weak bimbo!! Your body will break!!!”

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2023, 05:48:50 PM »
Come on Jenn!   the destruction you give is felt everywhere so……. Spread it as much as you can here  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2024, 12:51:57 AM »
You fucking slut the choke gets tighter, yes a few weak pathetic losers in the crowd can’t handle it, I bet they’re just as lame in bed, but I bet you are too I will wear that dress and fucking drain your man bitch. snarling  and holding you on the carpet I slam your head on the floor again and again. Had enough you fucking bitch I say gasping from the choke hold.

My wet g string in my face you loosen your choke hold to achieve it, big mistake bitch I reward you by getting wild with the hair pull slamming your head into the carpet again and again bitch. Give up bitch or I will fucking kill you slut. I hate being call a weak bimbo apologise bitch, ( I hate how just because you carry a few too many pounds than you should jealous sluts like you label me a weak bimbo) i will male you pay for that and I will make you eat my pussy in front of this crowd slut and I will find someway to leave you in a pool of your own girly juices for the crowd.

As I slam your head people scream to me WRECK THAT BITCH BABE,  SHE IS JUST A PIECE OF SHIT TEAR HER APART AND TAKE A PRIZE FROM HER!!!

As I go wild with the hair pull people cheer me to finish the bitch off as you have to re apply the choke after pressing my g string in my face, my wet pussy makes a small wet patch on your dress.

I hit your head so hard you go a bit limp I think your out, you stop choking people tell me she’s done for rip her g string, thinking your done I g string wedgie you, to the crowds and my surprise you use me leaning back cutting you in half with your own g string, giving everyone a good view of your spread labia as I pull your g string, all of a sudden leaning back to cut you in half with your g string you re launch your attack catching me off guard and now we roll along the floor your hands in my hair, my left in your hair the other making you howl as I slice your cxnt with your g  string.

Pissed you tricked me, I scream next time I will make sure your not just playing dead bitch.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2024, 07:38:56 AM »
Damn Jenn that was a great move slicing in her pussy with ger thong   Keep up the great work Jenn.  Love it.  This fight  from you both will keep cocks hard
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2024, 04:34:11 PM »
Damn Jenn that was a great move slicing in her pussy with ger thong   Keep up the great work Jenn.  Love it.  This fight  from you both will keep cocks hard

Thanks babe literally I wamt to kill the bitch

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2024, 05:19:30 PM »
Shrieks of rage and pain fill the store as we lock in and fight hard… our bodies rolling and tumbling… my g string yanked up hard, cutting into me before it finally rips in your hands… our dresses no more than crumpled rags around our waists as we fight on, practically nude… locked into a vicious and brutal catball…

Yanking hard on the back of your hair with my left hand… twisting and pulling your hair by the roots as we roll… feeling pops as hair is yanked from your head and litters the floor..

My head ducks down, I open my mouth and bite.. my teeth closing down on flesh along your shoulder…

My right hand scratches down your body… raking my nails and welting you from your breast down to your thighs…   

“You’ll wear my scars before I’m through with you whore!!”

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2024, 11:19:54 PM »
You fucking bitch, we roll, people look at our naked breasts and pussy’s I proudly flaunt my breasts and pussy you bite my shoulder I bite your right breast we both shriek as we bite.

I claw your face, breasts and back welts everywhere over your body from my sharp acrylic nails.

The crowd some run too scared  but ,any cheer us.

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2024, 03:58:40 AM »
Your teeth clamp onto my breast… a lesser fighter might shriek, but I clamp my teeth harder on your shoulder, close to the nape of your neck… rolling with you… each of us with moments on top… my right hand snakes down your body… slapping at, then grabbing for your nasty pussy… aiming to pinch and scratch your precious womanhood as my own legs clamp shut, hoping to block any effort from you…

Raging… angry…,wanting to hurt and humiliate you…

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2024, 03:38:37 PM »
Than as I claw your pussy we both rub the others pussy erotically, release our bites and kiss passionately as we roll and hair pull, cum for me you whore I will rape you bitch

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2024, 03:40:37 PM »
What a fight! Two hellcats tearing at each other!

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2024, 03:00:17 AM »
Clenched so close together… my hand yanks on your lips below but you find my womanhood also… yet you manuever your hand in a rub and gentleness on my pussy, your mouth meeting mine in a passionate kiss…

I feel your lips and whisper a growl at you… “Slutttt…. You will gush for me….”

I kiss you harder… my tears tongue invades your mouth and pushes hard against yours… each of us fighting for air but unwilling to break the kiss… my index finger trails on your slit… feels your wetness… then dips in…

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2024, 02:33:24 PM »
First it is the cleaning crew ..
Letting mops and brooms fall ......

Then it is the other customers ... slowly starting the chant ...
The riot police begin joining in .... Appreciation for these two, beautiful, battling hellions !!

Come on everyone .. join in .. Part of the new year now ..

JEN .. JEN .. JEN !!!
MELLY .. MELLY .. MELLY !!!

MELLY !!! JEN !!! MELLY !!! JEN !!!

Make some noise for your fave lady .. This one going all the way down to the finish !!