News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Journey vs Chelsea - Underground Fight Club NHB Anything Goes Fight

• 40 Replies

Online Chelsea

• God Member
Before the holidays, Journey and I were both contacted by the promoter of an underground fight club who offered to arrange a special end-of-the-year fight to determine which of us would end her FCF losing streak. Having traded insults back and forth and both wanting our first official FCF victory, Journey and I immediately agreed to fight for the club and signed the fight contract on the spot.

The fight will take place in the club arena, in a dark seedy warehouse on the bad side of town. The arena is a large open empty room, wooden floor, with the club members surrounding in on all sides. That way, if a fighter tries to run away, escape is impossible.

The fight will be NHB, anything goes, no mercy, to KO with only one left standing. We will fight in the club’s standard attire: bikinis and barefoot. The fight club also encourages the winner to celebrate ending her FCF losing streak with a long public humiliation of the loser.

There will be an extra special surprise conclusion to the event also!

Which of us will celebrate her first FCF victory and which will be publicly humiliated?

Journey - 5’2 105 lbs, 21 years old

Journey’s profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=83460

Chelsea - 5’5 123 lbs, 37 years old

Chelsea’s profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=68711

Vote, enjoy the action, make predictions, leave comments!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 01:20:11 AM by Chelsea »

Online Chelsea

• God Member
Re: Journey vs Chelsea - Underground Fight Club NHB Anything Goes Fight
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 05:20:37 PM »
Photo 1 - Journey

Photo 2 - Chelsea

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 05:21:20 PM »
Photo 1 - Journey

Photo 2 - Chelsea

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2023, 07:35:13 PM »
I fought and defeat Journey and I can see the effort and progress you made since that.  Journey its time for you to win! Humiliate this bitch and claim your first victory!!! Might be a good time to use your dildo on somebody !!!

Offline Sexy Fitness Mommy

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2023, 09:05:48 PM »
Chelsea starts off strong but gets too cocky, and Journey takes her out with a brutal low blow.
Fit-thick is best thick.

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2023, 09:12:38 PM »
I walk in just in time to hear my opponent's comment to the crowd and their laughter and cheers. Standing in a white bikini top and yellow bikini bottoms with matching yellow anklets. A section of the crowd opens up as I move through into the fight area of the arena. The crowd closes again. I stand facing my opponent who is confidently smirking and playing to the crowd. Not impressed, I look her over with my hands on my hips and give a little smirk of my own.

"Thank you for being so considerate to bring your dildo with you, bitch," I say. "I hope you aren't too humiliated when it ends up in your own ass!"

I bob up and down on my toes swinging my arms listening to the promoter tell the crowd the details of the fight and the stakes and then introduces us. Already the crowd is divided with some cheering for Journey and some for me. I smile and cup my breasts with a wink as my supporters cheer and whistle. Then get serious and take a breath with my eyes locked on Journey waiting for the signal to fight.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 11:49:26 PM by Chelsea »

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2023, 11:29:50 PM »
Ok your both hot show us what you can do

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2023, 12:49:40 AM »
I am staring at you, knowing you are my chance to end my losing streak (a couple of which I don’t recognize since the other party bailed without completing the fight… no I’m not bitter, why would you think that?).

As soon as the bell rings, I charge forward, diving at your waist as I try to spear you into the wooden floor with a high impact move off the start.

I'm thinking that, because of all your losses, you'll be nervous and probably play it safe and start slow. But you surprise me by charging right at me full speed. Before I have a chance to either move out of the way or protect myself, your bony shoulder slams hard into my belly making me gasp. Your supporters cheer as the impact knocks me backwards. I wrap my arms around you bringing you down with me. My back crashes into the hard wooden floor and makes me cry out in pain.

I manage to hang on to you as you land on top of me facing me. I reach out my right hand and yank your blonde hair hard as I stretch my legs out trying to snake them around your waist working to lock my ankles.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 01:21:17 AM by Chelsea »

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2023, 06:34:54 AM »
Journey all the way to end her losing streak in a dominating win!
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2023, 03:01:09 PM »
Journey all the way
No stopping her!
I’m 41yrs old 5’7” 145 lbs
I’m here to cause destruction of any bitches that get in my way.

Offline fchman

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2023, 03:12:40 PM »
Come on sexy Chelsea

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2023, 05:06:29 PM »
Is Not fair

Journey is a Small Girl

I walk out to the arena as the crowd parts and cheers. Standing there wearing a black thong bikini with a black choker around my neck and matching anklets on both legs with a black bag on my shoulder. I drop the bag and I give my butt a squeeze before winking at the crowd.

“I hope you are ready to see me shove my dildo up this bitches ass,” I say as I wait for my opponent to enter.

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2023, 05:18:50 PM »
Chesea is able to win
Chelsea, still afraid of me ?
Journey has this
Aude why you scared me bitch

Offline stakefighter_melissa

• Melissa_stakes
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2023, 06:53:56 PM »
Journey looks small and weak.  My money would be on Chelsea
Pay up bitch!

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2023, 10:04:35 PM »
I keep my legs around your waist and start to squeeze. You grab my wrist but I hold my grip on your hair, still tugging. "Get off me, bitch!" I hiss. I see your right fist pull back and come down. I manage to twist my head just enough so it hits my left cheekbone and not my nose. I groan at the force of the punch and let go of your hair as your supporters cheer. My cheek throbs and my left eye starts to water. Still on my back under you I throw a hard punch up at the right side of your head and face with my free left fist.