News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Heather vs Maria : Ireland vs UK Bitchfight final

• 72 Replies

Offline LondonMaria

Re: Heather vs Maria : Ireland vs UK Bitchfight final
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2024, 12:52:54 AM »
I know Maria can fight and I am aroused by her body, but yet now Heather is going to town on the British beauty in front of me and the crowd.

Maria fight back

The thought of you watching me fight that irish bitch is giving me a second wind.

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2024, 02:17:24 AM »
I know Maria can fight and I am aroused by her body, but yet now Heather is going to town on the British beauty in front of me and the crowd.

Maria fight back

The thought of you watching me fight that irish bitch is giving me a second wind.

Listen BITCH, he's not watching you to see you win, he's watching you to see me beat your fucking UK ass!!

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2024, 02:48:07 AM »
Screaming out in pain Eeeeeeeiiiiiiiiii as i feel your your spotty hear or there uk teeth bite down on my nose, not sure how many teeth you have to bite down, yet it still hurts, and then you dumb ass uk bitch, you stick your fingers in the mouth of a biter, that has chomped and broken your skin on that nasty neck of yours as well as your wrist you dumb bitch!! and as you stick your fingers in my mouth and try to arick them down my throat, I remember how amazing it was when I was deep throating your boyfriends thick throbbing cock, and I clamp all of my pearly white beautiful full mouth of irish teeth down on all of your fingers that are in my mouth Chommmmmmp!! Like a lioness killing its prey!! Then one last thrust of my forearm hard down onto your throat before I drag it across, making sure all five of my razor sharp nails rake across your neck before I swing my hand and nails up and slam my palm down hard onto your face right around your nose and rake my nails up into your eyes as deep as I can!!  Yt

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2024, 02:49:14 AM »
A very intense battle between two very well matched women.  I had to vote for Heather though.

Even though I could take either of them on and beat them soundly. Women from that part of the world just can't fight.
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2024, 03:20:39 AM »
You both have very awesome posts but Heather. I LOVE YOURS. So nasty!  That Irish temper shows and I fully enjoy every nail and teeth slashing moment!     Her breasts and pussy isn’t safe it seems 
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2024, 07:06:29 AM »
a good fight... I approach Sophie so I can see these two girls fight much better
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2024, 09:22:53 AM »
The intensity and total hatred is obvious. Bot women giving their all and not letting up. Only one will survive this war!

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2024, 03:58:07 PM »
My girl Heather wins this one so easy!

Offline bustymariafights

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2024, 04:55:51 PM »

I disagree, My Girl Maria is going to continue beating and blooding your girl Heather

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2024, 06:50:44 PM »

Maria fight back

Cum on Maria, kick her pussy do anything. Feeling guilty you look so hot unable to cover your pussy after you lost your g string.

Turn this fight around babe as my cock bulges seeing you both go at it.

Offline MeganFights

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2024, 07:09:45 PM »
Maria, national pride honey, get this Irish bitch, do anything you can honey.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2024, 10:36:30 PM »

I disagree, My Girl Maria is going to continue beating and blooding your girl Heather
This time I agree with Jenny... I think Heather will win the fight
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline LondonMaria

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2024, 12:43:02 AM »
As you raise your fist for what seems like the tenth time, I raise my knee sharply to your crotch.  Only some resistance posed by the remnants of my frock stops the contact from fully incapacitating you.  As you grunt in surprise, I roll away and stagger to my knees and then unsteadily to my feet.  My tits are hanging out of my frock, and I cup them at you in defiance, silently challenging you to settle things breast to breast.  When you decline, I raise my fists and start to circle you, taking care to avoid the sheep droppings in this place you call home. 

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2024, 08:26:36 AM »
Your knee sends a resounding pain but not nearly as much as it could be, as Im actually shocked that you and your remedial education would even be able to count to 10, but as I see you roll away unsteadily, I do the same, exhausted but still ready for war, as I press up to all fours, and an evil smirk comes across my face, as I remember how that big thick throbbing cock of your boyfriends felt a couple days ago sliding in and out of my tight sweet pussy, staggering as I get up off my knees, and then up to one foot, then all the way up to both, as a huge smile comes over me when I see all the damage that ive caused to you "you wont be using that nasty dirty fish smelling twat of yours for awhile cxnt!!" as I see you cup both your pathetic excuses for breasts, I gladly slide my hands up my waist cupping the underneath of my full heavy breasts lifting them slightly and then letting my hands slide over and then pinch both my nipples making them rock hard as I see you raise your fists "whats wrong you London cxnt? Backing out of your own tit challenge so soon???"  Yt

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2024, 07:59:47 PM »
Damn I love this fight and Heather your pics are Gorgeous and so sexy. You both you good but Heather ….. ;) ;) :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting