News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Heather vs Maria : Ireland vs UK Bitchfight final

• 72 Replies

Offline LondonMaria

Re: Heather vs Maria : Ireland vs UK Bitchfight final
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2024, 02:18:26 PM »
I remember that I dipped my nails in brine whilst doing my make up beforehand.  I slowly drag by nails down your back, blackboard-style, and let the sodium chloride set your nervous system on fire.  You pull away in agony, but I follow through with my chest, causing you to stumble back a few steps and pulling me with you.  I resume titboxing your udders as your wriggle and writh to get my nails out of your back.  I work inside your cleavage, slamming my nips into your pair, like rocks collides.  I then resume full swings from the side, knocking your inflated pair together and dragging my smaller firmer pair across yours.  Your chipshop diet is catching up with you fast, and I can feel my conditioning sessions in the gym kicking in as I line up and deliver a perfect two tit uppercut.  Your legs give out.

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2024, 02:51:43 PM »
My back is burning but no more than the rest of my body after this war that we both have been through, and seems youve underestimated my own cardio and workout sessions, as you send your one two tit uppercut that makes me drop to my knees "grrrrrrrrrrrrrr you think you can stand tit to tit with me??" as I roll my shoulders forward and then perfectly lining up both of my big heavy full breasts and exploding upward from my knees as both my big breasts explode and slam hard underneath your breasts slamming and ramming your breasts upward crashing yours while mine drive them into your face "baaaaaaaaam!!" as you send out a moan that would have caused most to curl up and submit, but as my big breasts and rock hard dagger nipples drag over over top of yours and your nipples get bent up and backwards before reversing my direction and slamming my big breasts back down on top of your already rattled and shaken big breasts and again my rock hard nipples rake downward bending your nipples down in an natural position as you crumble to your knees, and I follow you down to my knees as well "Well Bitch, whats it going to be now, throwing fists while on our knees or something different?? either way lets finish this, I have two caravans that have throbbing big rock hard cum filled cocks to take care of!!" and just as I say that, both caravans doors open up, my boyfriend standing in the doorway of your caravan, and your boyfriend standing in the doorway of my caravan!! Yt

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2024, 06:54:46 PM »
There is no need to be rude.  This is for fun   
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2024, 07:34:20 PM »
See who can claw out the most hair as you tit fight

Offline LondonMaria

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2024, 01:39:44 AM »
With our breasts keeping our faces apart, I grab a handful of your greasy mane, twist it and use my other hand to box your ear, hoping to disorient you.  Before you can reply, I look to repeat the trick.  My vagina is still on fire from the mauling you meted out to it, and the thought that you have ruined it permanently spurs me on to finish what I started.

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2024, 07:01:14 AM »
You snatch hold of my sweaty matted blonde lockes yanking on my head hard as you send your free hand up and "Baaaaaam!!" you pop my ear hard as my head and ears ring, as I begin to blink rapidly and quick short twist of my head to keep myself from getting anymore disoriented than your ear pop caused!! My back on fire from your nasty salted nails which enrages me and as you swing your hand out to send another pop onto my eardrum again I had the same idea but only quicker and send my hand snatching and twisting your matted dark nasty lockes which blocks your hand that was swinging at my ear "FUCK YOU cxnt!" as jerk my body back slightly causing both of our sets of big full reddening and swollen breasts to be free slightly from each others as the evening moonlight dew glistens off of both our big beaten sets of breasts before I swing my free hand right up and stab all my nails deep into your right big breasts making sure my thumb nail stabs deep and hard at the base where your nipple is attached to your areola while all four of my other nails stab and dig deep into your breast flesh and begin to squeeze as hard as I can!! Both of us still yanking each others heads around by our hair as we stumble exhaustedly around the muddied grass arena that we have been waging our war on!!   Yt

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2024, 07:47:49 AM »
I would be guilty of repeating myself  here but I see such a good cyberfight and the way it’s all posted makes it so  sadistic a fight
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline LondonMaria

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2024, 02:19:28 PM »
Just when I am getting the upper hand, your blow to my ear disorients me and I feel me knees buckle and my stomach churn.  As I stumble I clamp with my teeth onto the forearm of the hand that is trying to remove my nip .  I put everything into clamping down, and am instantly rewarded by your sadistic claw going limp.  I think I can hear one of your dissatisified johns shout "Bite the bitch's arm off", but I can't be sure as the chatter of the crowd is replaced by your guttural shriek.  Doubling down, I bite harder, and am rewarded by puncturing of the arm.  By legs are still like jelly but I know my blow to your thick skull, will also be wreaking havoc with your balance.

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2024, 01:42:16 AM »
Exhuasted and still disoriented from your nasty ear pop, as I feel you dragging downward and then I loud shriek comes from my bloody lips as your nasty spotty teeth clamp down onto my arm as my legs buckle shortly after yours and we both end up on our knees in the muddy grass, as your teeth continue to clamp down, both of our naked swollen and discolored breasts swinging and slamming around "I gonna leave you bloody beaten and unconscious in the grassy mud you nasty UK whore!! and the men and women can have their way with you!!" as I rip my hand out of your hair and ball my right hand up and begin slamming my fist hard down onto the left side of your face over and over and over again, trying to get you to release your chomping nasty teeth that you have biting my arm!!  Yt

Offline LondonMaria

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2024, 12:49:08 AM »
Your flabby fist hurts but at first it spurs me on.  I am struggling to breathe through my bloody nose but I persevere.  Twisting my face away from your blows, opens the wounds I am making in your withered arm still further.  It is now a war of attrition like a python and a crocodile.  With my free hand, I catch hold of your wrist and as you try to yank it away, it just tears your other arm that little bit further.  The blood from your wound is making me gag, and I can only last seconds more before I will involuntarily gag.

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2024, 06:39:38 PM »
Give us a finish Heather,

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2024, 10:22:07 PM »
I feel your teeth breaking the skin and digging in deeper, and your gnarled british teeth that were fucked up before are now doing damage to my arm, as you grab my wrist that your biting down on as I scream out "let fucking go of my arm you uk cxnt!!" As I draw back my fist high into the air and slam it hard down across your cheek with a loud "Craaaaaaack!" As I dig my sexy toes into the wet muddy grassy dirt and drive my firm strong thigh forward ramming my big beaten swollen and bruised breasts into your big beaten swollen and bruised breasts driving you backwards onto your back bending your body back over trapping your legs underself as my body rams and crashes ontop of yours with my fist still slamming hard punches into your cheek over and over and over again as I scream out "let go of my wrist cxnt!" till finally one of my punches jars your jaw open and away from my wrist!!  Yt

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2024, 10:54:09 AM »
Finish her Heather