News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ryonaguy vs TristanT (high stakes mixed deathmatch)

• 28 Replies

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
Re: Ryonaguy vs TristanT (high stakes mixed deathmatch)
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 08:20:48 PM »
"Grrr!" I growl as you nimbly avoid my stomp to your gut by rolling behind me, unable to see you I fail to react to your attack, your long sweeping leg strikes the back of my knees, I feel them buckle and give out as I land flat on my back once again moaning in frustration!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2024, 09:37:57 PM »
As I lay panting on my back I get a view of you leaping over my head and tucking your feet behind your butt as you descend towards me! I feel my toned abs buckle and my lower ribs creak as you drive your whole bodyweight behind your knees as they drive into my stomach!

I moan in utter agony, totally winded my mouth forms an "O" shape as my face contorts in pain "Ohhhhh gawwwd!! It huuuuurts!" I moan as I roll onto my hands and knees with a bright red face!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2024, 12:30:30 PM »
I wince on my hands and knees as you circle me with your hands on your hips while taunting me!

I see you strut behind me and feel an explosion of pain in my groin as Your foot smashes into my balls!! I I contort my face in pain and horror as my eyes practically cross as I groan horribly on the ground!

I roll on my side and curl up in a ball almost reduced to tears from your low low attack!!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2024, 04:06:21 PM »
As you strut around taunting me While I I groan on the floor i feel mysrlf burn with humiliation, I try to get up but you gently push me on my back with your foot and start tracing it along my face as you continue to berate me and my allies! I grow rock hard as to my shame my speedoes bulge tightly!!  You stomp hard on my broken nose causing blood to pour down my face!! I begin to sob "pleeasee, sttop!" I moan and I try to squirm out from under your dominating pose!

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2024, 12:26:37 AM »
Wow so humiliating haha i love that!

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2024, 12:51:16 AM »
Dam this girl is tough thought RynonaGuy would turn it around.

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2024, 01:35:40 AM »
Dam this girl is tough thought RynonaGuy would turn it around.

Skinny man. Why don't you be a man and fight onionguy?? Onionguy you fraid of fighting Skinny man??

I kill you. Nancy kill you. So many kill you Onionguy.

Palaam
Asian Invasion
Palaam

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2024, 08:52:55 AM »
Wow, angry Asian chick.

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2024, 09:35:17 AM »
You smile as you see me erect and simply strut around me! I groan in humiliation as you comment on my aroused state! I feel you kick my legs open and gently pull down my speedos as the girls in the audience cheer you on!

"No c'mon Tristan don't do this to me babes! It's not fair!" I sob.

You mock my girlfriend then start stroking my cock, I try to resist but fail! "Mmmm...fuck....yeaaah!" I moan as you playfully tease me and keep stroking!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 09:35:42 AM by RyonaGuy »

Offline AuntyAndrea

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2024, 09:52:20 AM »
Fuck this is bad!! C'mon Sam baby!! You can resist her!! It's not over yet!!  She's hurting too!!I I scream in support of Ryonaguy while looking desperate.

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2024, 01:58:33 PM »
"Mmmmmm....ooohhh.....fuck....yeah!" I mutter as I try and fail to resist your blow job "pleeease.....mmmm....stooppp!" I moan pathetically.

As I try to get up, Feel your palm press into my abs and push me down, as you scratch my toned abs with your nails, I finally stop stugggling!!! "OH....OH MY GOD!" I say looking at you intensely in the eyes as I start to climax.

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2024, 03:37:48 PM »
I writhe on the floor as You pose over me dominantly after sucking me dry! You quickly start berating me and my girlfirend before throwing a hard punch into my balls and spitting my load into my bloody face!"

I sob in pain and utter humiliation and look at you as you hover over me "C'mon Tristan, don't do me dirty like this baby girl!" I plead as my eyes dart around in panic "I wasn't gonna kill you honest! I'll give you anything you want babes!" I plead trying to bargain for my life!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2024, 01:23:03 PM »
I roll on the floor as you walk around me in circles while berating me, letting me know what you plan to do with me, before stomping you're foot down on my already battered face once more!

My vision is blurry and my chest heaves up and down as I breathe heavily on my fuck "No, please don't...." is all I can wimper as you stand over me menacingly.

Offline Emerald

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2024, 07:34:25 PM »
I stand up out of my seat and glare at Tristian. “Get the fuck away from him!” I scream out at the top of my lungs. “Your so fucking dead bitch!” I scream.