News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Debcat defends Mature Catfight title.

• 30 Replies

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
Debcat defends Mature Catfight title.
« on: February 07, 2024, 04:20:55 PM »
Catdeb's first defense of her Mature Catfight Title is against Marlu Queen. They will fight in bikinis in a disco pub in the city. It is a fight to a finish. Will Catdeb reign or is a new Queen crowned.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=81306 Catdeb profile
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=6176 Marlu Queen profile
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 04:44:53 PM by RowdyOldMan »

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
Re: Debcat defends Mature Catfight title.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 05:59:42 PM »
Over a week ago I won the mature catfight from Nicole.
One I& the first to challenge the winner was Marlu Queen. She is legend here in FCF and I’m honored that she will be my first defense of the my title. We gave agreed that the fight will take place at a disco in a pub in the city. We will be wearing bikinis for the match. I will be wearing a red top and green panty for my match.
Myself and Marlu hope you will come and support us with your votes and comments good or bad.
With that said I’ll leave it to Marlu to comment.
I’m 41yrs old 5’7” 145 lbs
I’m here to cause destruction of any bitches that get in my way.

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 06:04:13 PM »
Deb's reign will be a short one...  My vote is for Marlu
Here to wreck your hair, not your heart

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 08:11:58 PM »
After watching the fight between Deb and Nicole where Deb got the mature catfighter title, I considered challenging Deb. I have always believed that this title belongs to me and I will fight to get it. Finally Deb accepted my challenge and we will fight in a pub in the city in bikinis... I arrive at the place wearing my blue bikini, ready to get the title of champion, looking around looking for Deb, I see her leaning on the bar counter , I head towards her with firm and determined steps...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 10:08:32 PM »
I arrive at the pub a little early to take in the atmosphere. The small dance floor has people dancing away.  The multicolored ball lights over the floor are illuminating.  I see a spot at the bar where I sit down. I take my long coat revealing my sexy body.
I order a drink from the Barman. A double vodka and cranberry and start to sip my drink.
All of sudden I hear commotion behind me luckily there’s a large mirror behind the counter. I look up but see nothing at first then through the crowd opens and suddenly Marlu appears hastily walking towards me in a blue bikini.
I put my head down as to not let on she is approaching me but keep my eyes focused on the mirror. I grab my drink still full and wait till she gets closer then I quickly turn around and throw the drink into her face. This temporary blinds her. I quickly hop off my stool and with my right hand grab her head and bang it into the counter which forces her head to bounce off and upwards where I then close my right hand into a ball and strike her on her left cheek(BAM) and send her flying towards a table where patrons are drinking.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 11:46:40 PM »
Damn bitch, you throw the drink in my face and hit my face with a blow from your hand that I manage to block with my left arm, but that doesn't stop us both from rushing over to a table where there are several customers drinking their drink. I can see familiar faces and rivals in the audience cheering... I manage to put my knee in your stomach and turn you over on the table, while I raise my hand and grabbing your hair tightly I drag you to the dance floor... bitch!

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2024, 01:42:26 AM »
You manage to block my blow to your cheek with your left arm. As our momentum forces us towards the table the patrons all scatter. I feel your knee hit me in the stomach.  AHHH bitch as I feel the pain from your impact. You turn me over and I fall on the table which breaks under the impact. You grab my hair and start dragging me towards the dance floor.
I notice a table and I wrap my feet around my legs around it which stops you. I turn my body around but you still have a grip on my hair. I lean forward and grab your legs by the heels and I pull forward which forces you to loose your balance and let go my hair as you fall backwards towards the floor. I quickly get up and walk towards you.

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2024, 01:59:14 AM »
Catdeb for the win

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2024, 06:48:32 AM »
You manage to unbalance me and I fall to the ground, that causes me to let go of your hair, I see how you are heading towards me with your breasts hanging out of your bikini... I quickly rest my hands on the ground and push myself hard, getting up and crashing my shoulder right against your abdomen, almost lifting you off the ground, I take you to the dance floor where several girls are dancing and I hit your back against the DJ booth... damn whore!

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2024, 02:45:26 PM »
My grabbing your legs forces you to loose your balance and let go my hair as you fall backwards. As I approach you put your hands on the ground and you lunge at me and hit me in the abdomen with your shoulder pushing me hard across the dance floor up against the DJ booth. AAAHHH you bitch as I scream at you.

With my back up against the booth. I free my hands and I open them up and I slap both of your ears hard with forces you to let go. I grab your head and bring it downwards where I lift my right knee and rammed into the bottom of your chin which forces your head up and I take a step back and with my arms retracted I push them forward hitting you on your shoulders hard sending you backwards and knocking over a couple of girls dancing on the floor. STRIKE BITCH as the girls fall on the floor. I follow after you as I go in for the finish.

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2024, 02:56:14 PM »
I am sitting at a table near the dance floor when the fight breaks out. I watch as both women attack each other and grab at their hair and tits as the crowd scatters and gives them room. The whistles and cheers a loud roar.

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2024, 05:10:40 PM »
Deb is 145 pounds of sexy solid muscle.  I reserve a room in hospital for Marlu.   Love you Deb. 

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills me
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2024, 05:38:00 PM »
Over a week ago I won the mature catfight from Nicole.
One I& the first to challenge the winner was Marlu Queen. She is legend here in FCF and I’m honored that she will be my first defense of the my title. We gave agreed that the fight will take place at a disco in a pub in the city. We will be wearing bikinis for the match. I will be wearing a red top and green panty for my match.
Myself and Marlu hope you will come and support us with your votes and comments good or bad.
With that said I’ll leave it to Marlu to comment.

Classy post!  Best wishes, but I'm in the crowd cheering for Marlu!
Wanna tangle? I do!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2024, 11:49:03 PM »
That bitch hits me with her knee on my chin, I was able to dodge part of her blow but it destabilizes me and later she pushes me against some girls who are dancing... as I step back I can see how you return to the charge with your arms raised, I take the opportunity to grab your breasts with my two claws twisting your tits and balancing the fight, at the same time I launch myself with my mouth to bite your left shoulder taking you against a group of girls on the other side of the dance floor

Offline Catdeb

• 41 yr old
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2024, 03:22:42 AM »
I see you fall on the ground with the dancing girls. I move forward with my arms raised to finish you off. You suddenly rise up and grab my tits and begin to twist them every way possible.  Trying to fight of your hands from clawing my tits you move your head closer and with your mouth open bite me on my left shoulder as we bump into a bunch of other girls dancing on the far side of the floor.
Ahhhhhh you fucking bitch as the pain goes through my body.
I push you off and look at the damage you’ve done.  Trickle of blood is flowing down my shoulder. My tits are marked and scratched.
Anger turns to rage as I grab one of the dancers and throw her in front of you as I swoop behind you and with my left arm I put it under your windpipe and with my right arm I lock my fingers and pull it tighter so as to squeeze the air out of you. 
Bitch do you give as I see your face begin to change color.