News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE DINER- CHAPTER 8- TWO WOMEN

• 4 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
« on: May 12, 2021, 05:36:02 PM »
Author’s note:  I’ve done a very poor job of giving the correct order of the 7 previous chapters of THE DINER series.  If you are late to the game you will find the correct order of the Chapters in my profile.  This is Chapter 8.  The series will conclude with Chapter 9.

It had been about 3 months since Carie and Tina had last seen each other at The Diner, leaving their daughters in the booth to talk about their fight at the Log Cabin.  And now the women were back, a meeting brought about by two short emails sent between the two.

Tina’s email came first, “It’s time. I’m ready.  Agreed?”

Carrie’s reply was just as brief, “I’m good to go.  See you at The Diner.”

It had been 10 months since their last fight. As they settled into their favorite booth and ordered coffee Carrie spoke first, “Well I have a pretty good guess why you sent your email.  And I’m sure it wasn’t to exchange recipes.  But why don’t you go ahead and spell it out.”

The brunette cleared her throat, “Funny thing, I was standing on line at the supermarket the other day, waiting to check out and all I could think about was fighting you again.  For months I thought my fighting days were over, but when our daughters fought it reignited that catfight passion in me.  I want to fight you one last time. As perverse as it is I’m resigned to the fact that this is our destiny.”

Carrie replied, “Well, being tied 1 to 1 really always annoyed me.  We need to settle that.  I’ve been ready for a 3rd fight for longer than you, but I knew it was not my place to issue the challenge,  That had to come from you. So I accept your proposal that we meet again, woman to woman .”

“The thing I want you to understand Carrie, is that this is it.  No matter the outcome.  Whether I win or lose, the book is going to close on fighting for me.  I’m planning on beating you and then getting on with my life.”

Carrie let that little bit of trash talk pass by without comment.  All she said was, “I feel the same way.”

“Well then,” said Tina, “we should discuss format.  Is there anything we want to change from last time? Thongs maybe?” The women laughed at that inside joke.  They had warned their daughters against thongs and were right in that regard.  They would fight as expected, nude.

They tossed around a few ideas which were rejected pretty easily.  They had no appetite for face punching, scratching or kicking. They did talk some about making the fight best two out of three but ultimately rejected the idea based on the fact that the fight was not some sort of sporting event, it was a duel to do harm and make the other woman give up.  As always the fight would end when one woman admitted the other was better.

And just as it seemed that the way the fight would be conducted would be identical to their last go round, Carrie offered a unique and dangerous suggestion.  She took a pen from her handbag and wrote something on a napkin.  She then turned the napkin over and slid it across the table to Tina. Tina turned it over and shivers went through her body.  The napkin read “No Seconds.” Tina had just assumed that the daughters would attend the fight to assist the fighters and now Carrie was proposing that they fight in private, totally alone.

Tina looked up at Carrie and the blonde said “Just you and me.”

Tina let the idea of “no seconds” sink in. The implications were profound.   It would be dangerous.  Everything about the fight would be decided by the two women. And no one else..  And no seconds meant that the winner would be the sole individual to control when the event would be over. Would a submission from one woman completely satisfy the other? It was quite a frightening notion.  If they wanted to increase the risk, fighting alone in private would do it.  And in fact,  that was what they were after. Violence and danger.  Pain and uncertainty.

“I have a question,” said Tina, “do we trust each other enough to do it that way?”

“Good question. In the end it will be the absolute best way if we really want to settle things. Personally, I wouldn’t have suggested it if I didn’t think it was what we both want and need.  This time we don’t have to worry about our poor daughters and what they had to witness last time.  It would give us the freedom to fight, and find out who really is the better woman.”

After a long silence Tina nodded.  “Agreed. No seconds,” she whispered.

In a candid moment Carrie remarked to Tina, “Boy wouldn’t Bob and Steve want to be part of all this?  I don’t think they could ever have imagined what they set in motion when they pitted us against each other that first time.”

“Well I’m sure that their cocks would be hard as stone, but I’m glad they aren’t involved.  They were once part of this, but now it is just you and me, and that’s the way it should be.”

Having agreed on the particulars of the fight, Tina had only one question left.  “Where should we have it?  It has be someplace very private.”

“I think I have that problem solved, but I need to see to a few things.  I will email you details.”

As they left The Diner the women noticed a handwritten sign taped to the door. “GOING OUT OF BUSINESS IN TWO WEEKS!  THANK YOU TO OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS FOR 50 YEARS OF PATRONAGE ”

Tina took out a pen, and looking around to make sure no one would see, wrote “(and catfighters)” right under the word “customers.” “That will give them something to think about, eh?”

Carrie laughed at Tina’s antics. “Too bad the old greasy spoon is closing, but we wouldn’t be coming back anyway.  We will say everything that needs to be said when we fight.”

One week later…..

Tina followed the instructions of her GPS and found herself at the address which Carrie had given her.  It was an empty factory building in a bad part of town.  Typical three story structure.  Some windows broken, trash laying about.  Carrie was there leaning against her car and waved to Tina that she was in the right place.

Tina parked, and got out and greeted her rival. Carrie gave some background. “Bob owned this building.  It was an auto parts factory until 2 years ago when they went belly up.  No tenants since then.  We put it up for sale but the market is slow.  There’s only one employee left.  A building manager who looks after it, sort of. I do think this will be a good place for us to have our meeting.

The blonde led Tina through steel doors and down a flight of stairs.  It was dark.  And then another flight down.  “This is the sub basement.”  There were several doors. 

“It’s like a dungeon,” said Tina.

“Well we are going to be medieval, right?  Here’s the room.” It had a small sign on the door, SB-04.

“I told John, the building manager, to meet us here.  I told him that I was going to have a few friends here for an aerobics class, and he needed to get the room ready.”

They entered SB-04.  It was a large dark room.  There was only one working light.  The room was full of the flotsam and jetsam of a bankrupt company. Shelving, pallets, boxes, catalogs, spare parts, etc.  But it was quite large. “Once the room is cleared, we fight here.”

“Hello ma’am.”  The women literally jumped out of their skin.  It was John, the building manager.

“You scared the shit out of us John!” 

“Sorry ma’am, I thought you knew I was here.” 

“John, I want you to meet Tina, she’s the aerobic instructor we have hired.”

“There are so many better rooms upstairs for your exercise class than this one.  Wouldn’t you want to use one of them?”

“Well my girlfriends are all a bit out of shape and privacy for them is paramount.  This will be perfect once you’ve cleaned it out and put down mats. 18 by 18. Can you do that John?”

“Oh sure ma’am.  I’ll have it all cleaned out and ready for your class in a day or two and rent the mats.” John then turned to Tina and asked, “Is it OK for your class?”

“Yes John, this will be perfect for what we want to accomplish.”  The women gave each other a wink.

John left, leaving the two women alone in the dungeon. Tina said, “What’s that line from ALIEN? ‘In space no one can hear you scream’.  Well down here in SB-04 I guess one can hear us scream either.”

Carrie chuckled, “That’s why I thought this would be perfect. OK then!  We meet back here a week from today.  Arrive around 6:30 and we will fight at 7. This is all about us settling things once and for all.  Just you and me until it’s decided.”

“I guess I should say ‘Be ready’ but I’m sure that will be the case,” replied Tina.

Three days before the fight…..

Tina received an email from her rival.  It had a message and a picture.  The picture was a selfie Carrie took, topless, staring straight into her bathroom mirror.  Even at 51 she looked quite fit.  But it was not her biceps, abs or tits that Tina focused on, it was the blonde’s hair.  It could now be best described as a crew cut you might see on a middle school boy.  No, she was not bald, she still had hair, just not enough to hold onto. Actually, although it was quite a severe look, her beauty still shone through.

Her message to Tina was as follows: “Just wanted you to see my new hairdo!  It will be a wonderful day when I break you with my bare hands.”

“That fucking bitch,” Tina said to herself.  “If she thinks she’s going to get an advantage with no hair to pull, she’s got another thing coming.”

Tina quickly found her electric clippers and went to work on her own brown hair.  In no time her hair was just as short and ungrabable as her adversary.  She also took a topless selfie, but a profile accentuating her proud breasts. And she was still cute as a button!

The selfie was immediately sent to her rival. It said,  “Two can play the hair game, bitch.  It will be a fantastic day when I fuck you up.”

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: THE DINER- CHAPTER 8- TWO WOMEN
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 09:47:07 PM »
DAMN! This is setting up for a phenomenal ending and I for one can hardly wait.

Offline Catfight Fan 1972

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 10:47:52 PM »
Great Set-up...

Offline cwfan

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 07:32:22 PM »
WOW The anticipation of an epic battle. Amazing set up, perfect location, and I love the closing of the Diner added in to close this part of there lives.  I did notice the Diner was open for the same time as the age of the 2 women 50 years.  Nice detail.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 07:33:20 PM by cwfan »

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 10:02:01 PM »
  I did notice the Diner was open for the same time as the age of the 2 women 50 years.  Nice detail.

Ha!  That was totally unintentional.....but I'll take credit for it. 

Thank you for the kind words.

Rich