News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rewrite - Kristi vs Renee: Night 1 - Kristi's Debut

• 1 Replies

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
Rewrite - Kristi vs Renee: Night 1 - Kristi's Debut
« on: July 11, 2018, 02:38:16 AM »
Here is a re-write of my old Kristi series from Seakings Site from years ago - Back then all of the matches Kristi was in she got slaughtered - so I retooled the series and while she will take a few beatings, all of her matches won't be pure squash matches.

I sat amidst the rowdy crowd, fans screaming and yelling after witnessing another awesome wrestling match.  Two relatively plain looking girls went at it, but they gave it their all and the fans showed support for both of them, and now the topless loser was now making her way back up the ramp.  The wrestling league had started almost two years ago, and it was a hybrid of in-ring wrestling/catfighting/boxing.  Some of the girls, mostly the hotter ones, were definitely undertrained, and the bigger mean gals seemed to enjoy humiliating them - making it fun to watch the sexy ones on the losing end of a good beat down.  Almost every match thus far had at least one of the girls losing her top, while some unlucky gals lost top and bottom and were forced to make the walk back to the dressing room up the ramp shielding their naked bodies. 

So far a handful of the matches were close, yet there were two matches were some attractive girls got absolutely squashed – and those were my favorites by far!  Some girls wore bikinis, and others came out dressed in sexy costumes, yet the action was really intense as the girls put everything they had into winning.  Depending on whom you wrestled, you didn’t want to be on the losing end as some of the meaner girls humiliated the losers after the match.  A sexy little blonde got tied up with her own bikini top and tormented by a nasty tempered brunette in what was my favorite match of the night thus far.  While entertaining, the reason that I was even in attendance was that my girlfriend was making her wrestling debut tonight – and I was more shocked than anyone that she wanted to compete against other gals in the ring. 

Last week Kristi completed her training class, and tonight my gal, for better or worse, was embarking on a new career as a wrestler.  The six weeks of training wasn’t much, but it gave her a fundamental base of some standard wrestling moves, a few tips and pointers on boxing, and some basic training in catfighting – hair pulling and attacking a gal’s boobs were a quick way to make someone submit she learned.  Being a life long female fighting/catfighting fan, I couldn’t wait for her matchup.  Kristi was going up against Renee, a mouth watering brunette that was also making her debut tonight, coming out of the same training class Kristi just completed.  To say there was no love lost between the two was a huge understatement, as Renee and my girlfriend Kristi didn’t hold any punches back against each other in the six weeks of training they underwent. 

Kristi developed quiet an intense rivalry with Renee, and from what she told me it seemed like the trainers set it up to happen.  When the girls were matched against one another, almost a daily occurrence in their training class, they often times came to blows, or all out catfighting – some times needing the other girls or the trainers to pull them apart.  A trainer made the mistake of letting them spar against one another, and the girls pounded the shit out of one another, both girls ditching their gloves and then all out catfighting in the ring.  Due to their intense rivalry and open hatred for one another, the league decided to pit them against one another figuring for an all out war in their debut matchup – and since neither were seasoned wrestling veterans the fans were probably going to see a hell of a catfight.  Kristi had repeatedly assured me she was more than ready, not to mention eager, and there was no turning back now as her match was forthcoming, the crowd having no idea what they were about to witness. 

“Making her debut tonight coming down the ramp is a sexy brunette that’s no stranger to cleaning up on the Bikini Contest Circuits…This chick has curves in all the right places with a body that is out of this world…here she is standing 5’6”, weighing 118 lbs. with measurements of 34C-25-37 is the lovely Renee!” 
{alt}
Renee was called out and I could see why Kristi would hate the brunette…she was absolutely stunning!  The bikini clad Goddess came out and the fans jumped to their feet, screaming and cheering wildly as the brunette was by far the best looking thing to come down the ramp thus far this evening.  Renee’s banging body was barely covered in her baby blue sequined bikini, the stringy straps hardly anything more than dental floss.  The tiny triangle tops left little to the imagination, leaving most of her voluptuous breasts on display.  The matching T-back thong covered little of her meaty ass cheeks, which swished side to side as the brunette accentuated each step as her hips swayed back and forth.  Her long hair flowed over her shoulders, and a smile emerged on her flawless face as she began high fiving fans in the front row…Wow I was speechless knowing my girl was going to be coming out to wrestle her!

Backstage, Kristi stood behind the curtain until the announcer’s booming voice echoed in the arena, “And now folks an equally beautiful and sexy blonde who is also making her debut for us tonight.  This tiny piece of T&A is a former winner of our very own state Hawaiian Tropic bikini contest…and with her Playmate Centerfold like body this busty beauty is going to become a fan favorite for sure…standing 5’3” weighing 101 pounds with measurements of 34D-22-33 here is Kristi!”

{alt}
Kristi was called out and the crowd went absolutely crazy when my girlfriend strode to the top of the ramp standing proudly taking in the huge pop. She looked incredible and she knew it - wearing a skimpy floral thong bikini bottom that came up high over both of her curvy hips, and a thin string of material parted her fleshy ass cheeks.  A matching floral bikini triangle top held her full breasts snugly in its confines, while pushing both mammaries together at the base, nicely enhancing her already cavernous cleavage.  Her thick sandy blonde hair ended midway down her back in big wavy curls, and cascaded over her shoulders nestling inside her canyon of cleavage.  Kristi's makeup was flawless, as she chose dark blue eye shadow to cover her hypnotic blue eyes, accented with a thick black eye linier, while her dark red lipstick coated her puffy lips.

Kristi took a few seconds letting the crowd take in her awesome body, before one stiletto-heeled foot came forward and she finally began making her way down the small ramp walking towards the ring.  Fans in the front row were reaching out trying to touch the stunning blonde and my girlfriend took the cue, hi-fiving a few lucky guys.  Kristi walked over to the stairs, slowly climbed up the steel ring steps, knowingly swishing her ass side-to-side.  The three-inch heels really brought out the definition in her tiny legs as she climbed up upon the apron, may gal about to slid into the ring for the first time!  Kristi bent between the ropes, leaning on the middle rope draping her upper body along it and then stuck her ass up in the air.  Ever the showgirl, Kristi shook her thong-covered ass a few times, the fans going wild watching the blonde’s jiggling behind until she finally slid in the ring.

The arena was buzzing, the two beauties in the ring by far the hottest that had competed in the federation, and the ref didn’t wait any longer – the stripped shirt man calling for the bell to get the match under way.  Knowing the hatred they shared for one another, the league set the match up as a submission only match so one of these sexy ladies would have the satisfaction of making the other give up.  One thing that shocked me was how confident Kristi was going into this, my gal looked completely at ease in the ring.  The bell sounds and both girls emerge from their corner, slowly side stepping neither wanting to make an early mistake, their incredible bodies glistening in the arena lights.  Six weeks of training had boiled to a head, and my girlfriend decided to get things started.  Kristi sprang forward sending a powerful slap blasting across the side of the brunette’s beautiful face, sending her head reeling out to the side. 

“Bitch!”  Renee gasped, stumbled backward, raising her hand to stinging cheek, glaring daggers at the smaller blonde.  Kristi walked forward with her right arm already raised back ready to swing away, but suddenly Renee retaliated by delivering her own slap slashing across the blonde’s face.  “You skank!”  My gal’s head whipped out to the side, but she took the blow in stride and Kristi’s already cocked back arm flew forward planting a stinging smack across Renee’s cheek.  SMACK! “You whore!”  Renee’s head twisted to the side, but the brunette stood her ground, fighting through the burning sensation in her cheek, Renee violently struck back with another bitch slap of her own. 

“Fuckin slut!” Kristi screamed, her long hair whipping to the side in response to the stinging smack, and suddenly the two beauties were in an all out slap fest.  The girls seemed to take turns waling away at one another’s cheeks, both beauties flawless faces taking uncontested open hand smacks.  They continued trading insults and painful smacks, the girls seemed to follow an unwritten code, waiting for the other to smack their cheek before the other hauled off taking her turn.  Each painful smack echoed out, and the girl’s cheeks were bright red, but neither warrior backed down an inch standing in the center of the ring – not wanting to give the other that satisfaction of showing any weakness.         

After what must have been ten pain filled smacks, the brunette finally decided to change tactics after her cheek was crushed by a stinging open hand.  When it was her turn to attack, Renee sprang forward and instead of smacking my gal’s face, the brunette’s hands flew upward until her fingers found the blonde’s long hair.  “My hair…let go or I’ll kill you!”  Kristi screamed.  The brunette looked to take control of the fight, tightening a grip on my gal’s long locks, Renee wildly ripped and pulled the blonde along in tow.  “Get off my haaaaiiirrrr!”  Kristi shrieked and got her footing just as Renee began shaking her around the ring like a ragdoll.  My gal was lead in a circle, her hands coming up to try to pry her hair free, but Renee’s violent shaking made that next to impossible.  Renee didn’t hold back, ripping Kristi to and fro, my girl was violent dragged downward, forcing the blonde to hunch over in response to the hair pull. 

Renee unloaded, and wildly started ramming knee lifts upward into my gal’s bent over body.  “Unnngghh!”  Kristi groaned and took a hard knee square into her midsection, followed by another one into her lower belly.  Hands trying to free her hair, Kristi’s midsection was left wide open, and Renee’s knee never slowed driving upward again and again.  “Ummphhh...arrrgghh….unngghhh!”  Sexily, Kristi began groaning as the repeated kneecap hammering into her torso crushed her washboard stomach.  Finally my gal’s arms came down to shield her aching midsection, but Renee changed tactics and sent a stinging kick blasting into her thigh, the blonde stunned by the sudden onslaught.  Renee, still with two handfuls of hair, backed up a step and ripped the dazed blonde to the canvas using her hair as a handle. 

“Eiiiiihhh!”  Kristi squealed as she flipped in mid air, then found herself landing ass first on the canvas.  The brunette sprang forward and a booming kick slammed home directly into Kristi’s ample bosom.  “Myyyy booooobbb!”  Kristi wailed, and what a shot it was!  I cringed watching as my gal’s upper body flew back and she found herself sprawled on the mat with her hands cupping her aching boobs.  Renee ran into the ropes, and came flying back dropping to the mat leading with her elbow slamming right into Kristi’s hands, which were cupping her stinging chest.  “Ohhhhh Goooddd my ttttiiittts!”  Kristi wailed in pain, but got no rest as Renee dropped her ass planting right down a top of Kristi’s stomach. 

My gal groaned finding Renee suddenly straddling her waist, the brunette pinned her against the mat and fired another stinging slap across the blonde’s already sore cheek.  “Ugly bitch!’  Renee yelled, smacking Kristi across the face with a violent backhand.  Kristi’s hands shot upward, the blonde desperately looking for Renee’s long hair, but her fingers found only air.  SMACK!  Another stinging smack found my gal’s cheek, but finally the blonde’s fingers found their intended target, and she managed to secure a grip on Renee’s hair.  Kristi began ripping and pulling as hard as she could, Renee’s scalp exploded with pain, and the brunette’s shrieked in agony as it felt like her hair was being ripped out.  “Let go of my hair you fake titted skank!”  Renee screamed through gritted teeth.

The brunette’s arms flailed outward wildly, and her body began arching backward in response to the painful attack on her hair, scalp blazing with pain.  Still pinned against the mat, Kristi bucked upward and ripped back on the brunette’s hair trying to dislodge Renee from upon her.  “Get off me you fat fuck!”  Kristi yelled, and her second thrust broke her free.  My girlfriend rolled to the side and came up in a sitting position sliding her aching boobs around in her bikini.  “Fat?  You think I’m fat?  I’ll show you fat!”  Renee yelled, as she glared across the ring with a look of rage on her face, the brunette ready to go right back on the attack. 

Renee dashed forward grabbing onto Kristi's outstretched wrist, pulling her up to her feet ripping her of the canvas in rage.  “Let me show you fat!”  Renee screamed.  As Kristi was rising, Renee reared back throwing a jarring punch slamming square into my girlfriend’s tight stomach.  “Ohhhmmmffff!”  Kristi gasped as the breath shot from her frame, her body hunching over in response allowing Renee to grab onto her long hair.  Kristi winced as her hair was tugged painfully forcing her to keep up with the brunette who was dragging her along.  Renee reared back and using her tight hair hold drove my girl face first into the turnbuckle. 

Kristi’s face slammed into the padding and the jarring impact disorientated the blonde who couldn’t get her hands up as her face met the leather padding a second time.  “This is what a fat girl can do you bleached blonde whore!”  Renee yelled as she drove Kristi’s face down again.  The brunette was in all out attack mode as she wildly pulled back on Kristi’s hair and then drove her perfect face smashing down into the rough padding.  FIVE… SIX… SEVEN!  The crowd chanted.  Finally Kristi got her hands up, latching onto the ropes for support and stopped Renee’s attack inches before her face was about to meet the padding again. 

The brunette didn’t miss a beat and violently yanked backward on Kristi’s long locks, pulling the blonde flying form the corner and tumbling back down to the mat.  Kristi shook her head clear and looked up but Renee was standing over her already bending down to pull her right back up to her feet.  “I don’t think so bitch!”  Kristi yelled, lashing out just as the brunette was bending forward and sent a nasty slap square across Renee's face, sending the brunette’s head whipping to the side.  Renee paused her attack and that allowed my girlfriend a split second of time to scramble to her knees.  Kristi threw herself forward diving at Renee from the ground, her body crashing into the stunned brunette knocking her backward to the mat. 

“My turn cxnt!”  Kristi yelled, and bucked forward sliding right on top of Renee.  My girl locked her hands into the brunette’s long hair ready to give her a taste of her own medicine.  Renee yelled out in pain as Kristi’s hands began wrapping around her hair and the brunette’s head was violently ripped upward and then driven backward slamming into the canvas.  “How’s that feel?”  Kristi snarled, and slammed the brunette’s skull banging into the mat again and again.  “I’ll show you pain you fat assed bitch!”  Renee was stunned by the sudden turn of events as her head was being ripped wildly about, but the brunette’s hands flew upward and she dug her freshly manicured nails into Kristi's breasts. 

Holy shit!  I watched open mouthed as the brunette’s fingernails bit into the triangle bikini top and my girlfriend’s tits were about to be squeezed.  “Myyy booobbbbs!  You dirty fuckin whore!”  Kristi shrieked in agony as ten talons tore into her sensitive mammaries, her sexy bikini top offering scant protection.  The training she underwent couldn’t have prepared for her tits to be gouged, and my gal shook her head deciding what she should do as her precious orbs were assaulted.  “You want to gouge tits…let’s do it then!”  Teeth gritted against the pain tearing through her breasts, Kristi decided to return the breast clamp with one of her own. 

I watched in shock as my normally mild mannered gals talons clamped right down upon Renee’s awesome rack, the blonde showing no remorse as her fingers went to work gouging the brunette’s equally impressive breasts. What an incredible display as the two Goddesses began shrieking and screaming, both beauties fingernails tearing into the others magnificent mounds.  Neither hellcat was willing to release her grip on the other’s breasts; both girls’ nails digging in tightly and trying to mammary maul the other into submission.  Enduring the pain, the sexy gals began rolling over one another each fighting for a dominant position.  Around and around they rolled, heeled feet kicking as they gouged and mauled each other’s boobs.

After almost a full minute of torturing the others tits, each beauty simultaneously releases their breast clamp and fling their hands upward tearing into one another’s long hair.  Brunette and blonde now wildly ripped and tugged at each other’s long hair each beauty attempting to rip clumps from the other’s scalps.  Now engaged in an all out catfight the gals were rolling over and over, their incredible bodies locked tightly together.  Kristi then Renee, then Renee then Kristi, each was briefly on top of the other and round and round they went rolling over one another while trying to rip the others hair out.  Suddenly Kristi freed her right hand from Renee’s locks and with the brunette’s back pinned to the canvas my girl slammed a punch square into the side of Renee’s head. 

That was the opening Kristi needed as Renee momentarily stopped fighting, stunned by the surprisingly powerful blow to the temple.  Renee was dazed and Kristi quickly secured the brunette’s body in a textbook schoolgirl pin, trapping Renee's arms beneath her knees and locking them against the mat.  “You’re done now you useless whore!”  Kristi screamed, and slid her ass over Renee’s face.  “Time for your submission bitch…tell me I am the better woman!”  My girl yelled, as her fingers shot out, claws extended, and latched onto the brunette’s breasts.  “Over my dead body you little fake titted midget!  Letttttt goooo of myyy booobsss!”  Renee screamed, and wildly thrashed, her body bucked against the canvas, as her face was engulfed under Kristi’s sexy thong covered ass. 

Smiling from ear to ear, my girl savagely dug her freshly sharpened nails into the brunette’s bountiful bosom.   Renee grew frantic as her arms were trapped against the canvas and Kristi’s hands went to work crushing her titflesh.  The crowd roared watching Renee’s incredible rack getting worked over, my girl showing a side of her I never knew existed.  “Fucking give up and admit I am the better woman you slut!”  Kristi screamed while her fingers clenched downward on the tender flesh.  Renee wailed in pain, her boobs burning, and yet she couldn’t free her arms, her hands brushing against the blonde’s leg.  That gave her an idea, and the brunette did the only thing she could do from her precarious position – Renee wildly raked her nails over Kristi's exposed thighs. 

“You dirty skank!”  Kristi yelped, and her initial reaction to the searing pain was to lift upward ever so slightly, which was just what Renee expected.  The brunette dug her heels into the mat, and thrust her hips upward unceremoniously dumping Kristi off her.  Renee scrambled away crawling towards a neutral corner and then pulled herself up to her feet holding her stinging breasts, sliding the tiny blue triangles in place making sure her nipples were safely hidden.  Across the ring, my girlfriend slowly pushed upward to a standing position glaring at her brunette opponent, before looking at her thigh seeing the red welts from Renee’s long fingernails.  The blonde had a look of rage on her face and she wildly charged full steam ahead directly at Renee screaming, “I’m gonna fucking kill you!” 

The brunette had ample time to recoup, and watched my gal charging at her, Renee narrowly sidestepped the telegraphed attack.  Letting the blonde run by, Renee spun around and helped herself to a handful of Kristi's thick hair from behind.  Renee’s left hand violently pulled Kristi's head back and the blonde shrieked when her body arched over backward stopping her in her tracks, Kristi screaming, “Oooowwww fuck!”  Renee used her free hand to fire a punch flying into Kristi's kidney, dropping the blonde to her knees gasping.  As she went down, Renee drove a knee shooting forward into Kristi’s upper back sending her sprawling forward onto her hands and knees.  The brunette stepped up and slammed a kick directly into Kristi’s ribcage that left her gasping and breathless. 

“You dirty bitch…fuck with my tits will you?  I am going to ruin you!”  Renee yelled.  Grabbing Kristi by the back of her hair, Renee began dragging the blonde upward, plucking her off the canvas.  Kristi was slowly rising up and the blonde was almost on her feet when she slammed her right elbow flying backward and hammering home directly into the center of Renee's left breast.  “Fuck you!”  Kristi yelled, smiling as her elbow scored a bullseye.  I was shocked at the savagery my gal was showing!  Renee’s mouth dropped open as her breast exploded in pain, her boob was driven flat against her chest bone forcing her to release her hair and hold her throbbing breast. 

Kristi tried to clear her head as she moved aside to catch her breath while starring at Renee whose hands still cupped her pulsating mammary.   Kristi was backing up, content to get a few second breather when Renee’s hands left her breast and the brunette charged forward.  Renee was screaming in rage as she dashed across the ring, Kristi backed up a step and the sexy blonde’s ankle twisted awkwardly as she tripped over her 3-inch heel.  “Ohhhh shit!”  Kristi yelled out in pain as she found herself on the mat, Renee’s body was now on top of her pinning her against the canvas.  Copying Kristi’s move from only a few seconds ago, Renee hurriedly repositioned her bright blue thong covered ass directly over the blonde’s face and plopped her fleshy cheeks down engulfing Kristi’s flawless face. 

“Paybacks a bitch Blondie!”  Renee shrieked.  Now it was my girlfriend’s turn to panic as her arms were pinned to the mat and it was the brunette’s turn for some fun.  “Get offff of me you fat fucking cow!”  Kristi began bucking and trashing desperately trying to free herself when suddenly her right breast took a huge closed fisted punch instantly stopping her in her tracks.  Oh no!  “Oh my Gawd!”  Kristi wailed out in agony as her quivering orb pulsed with pain, when suddenly her left breast was struck and driven painfully into her chest bone.  “No…oh no!”  Kristi wailed, as her tit was hit a third time.  From her perch upon Kristi's face, Renee began throwing punches down blasting into Kristi's bountiful breasts, my trapped girlfriend grunted and cried out as pain began coursing through her suddenly aching orbs. 

Renee fired another punch, this one into Kristi’s ribs, followed by another square into Kristi's belly button, followed by a hard right that pancaked Kristi’s breast.  “Stop…get the fuck off me!”  Kristi yelled, while wildly thrashing and bucking screaming in pain when finally she managed to somehow buck Renee off of her.  My gal lay on the mat rubbing her aching breasts, moaning and trying to catch her breath when Renee walked up and kicked her flush in her lower spine.  Another kick to the back had Kristi rolling around on the canvas, the brunette sliding forward, quickly plopping her luscious ass right on the blonde’s face yet again.  Renee reached forward, the brunette smiling as her hands grabbed onto the front of Kristi's sling shot thong!  Holy shit…my gal was in trouble! 

“Let’s see how this feels you whore!’  Renee hissed.  Securing a tight grip on Kristi’s thong, Renee pulled upward and shocked everyone as the brunette stunner gave the blonde a humiliating and painful front wedgie.  “Noooooo!   Oh noooooo!”  Kristi shrieked as the floral thong buried upward into her crotch, the brunette had a two handed grip upon the material which was slowly thinning while disappearing into her womanhood.  The crowd went wild, Kristi’s arms were pined against the mat, and my gal was in a bad situation as the thong was almost buried inside her crotch.  The front of the thong thinned enough where her neatly trimmed pubic patch briefly became visible, her meaty lips almost hanging outside the material. 

Kristi knew she had to do something fast, and acting in sheer desperation the blonde wildly chomped her teeth down flush into Renee’s left ass cheek.  “EIIIHHHHHH!”  A new scream of sheer pain filled the air as Kristi’s teeth violently clamped down into flesh, my gal savagely biting into Renee’s fleshy ass cheek like she was chomping on a filet.  The brunette instantly let go of Kristi’s thong, tears coating her eyes, and a searing pain burning as Kristi’s teeth were tightly clamped onto her meaty flesh.  The brunette wailed, trying to rise of the mat, and finally her ass cheek broke free, but a huge red welt was visible where Kristi bit into her like a cannibal.     

The stunned brunette rolled off Kristi massaging her aching ass, shocked that her flesh was chewed, her tender derriere burning.  Across the ring Kristi's body was wracked with pain and she slowly picked the thong from her crotch sliding it back into place.  Kristi made it to her feet, ready to make the slutty brunette pay for assaulting her womanhood.  “Let’s go lard ass!”  Kristi yelled.  Grabbing a handful of Renee's disheveled hair, Kristi violently yanked her opponent back up to her feet, the brunette’s right ass cheek bright red and showing marks from the vicious bite.  Kristi latched onto Renee’s upper arm and dragged her forward a few steps before whipping Renee across the ring.  Renee trudged ahead, spun around and her back smashed against the turnbuckle.

Before Renee could even steady her legs beneath her, Kristi came barreling across the ring, her breasts bouncing with each running step.  The blonde’s shoulder slammed into Renee’s stomach blasting her right back into the turnbuckle.  “Unnngghh!”  The brunette’s head snapped back in pain, her arms flying over the top rope as her body took the brunt of the blow.  With her arms draped over the top ropes, Renee’s legs waned below her, barely able to keep her body erect.  My girl backed away a few steps, lowered her shoulder and barreled forward crushing Renee a second time.       

Just as Renee’s arms were coming over the top of the ropes, a forearm flew through the air and slammed into the brunette’s temple.  Head whipping to the side, Renee was stunned, and my girl never let up.  Kristi slammed a closed fisted left cross blasting home blasting into the brunette’s belly button, knocking the gasping beauty to her knees.  Backing up, Kristi drove forward and a snap kicked slammed across both of the brunette’s breasts sending Renee falling backward to the canvas.  “Oh God my boobs!”  Renee wailed, lying on the mat holding her sore bosom.  My girl positioned herself over Renee and planted her spiky stiletto heel tip directly on Renee’s throat, while she latched onto the ropes for more leverage. 

Renee’s eyes bulged as Kristi drove the heel tip down against her windpipe, the brunette coughed and gasped as the blonde was blocking her airflow.  Renee was squirming sexily on the mat when finally Kristi picked up her heeled foot, only to slam the spiked tip blasting back down into Renee’s right breast.  “How’s this feel you worthless slut?”  Kristi screamed.  “Getttt offfff myyyy ttiiitttt!”  The brunette shrieked as her hand went up to her suddenly aching orb and she wildly tried to pry the spiky heel tip from tearing apart her breast.  Screams of anguish fill the air as Kristi latched onto the ropes, all of her weight being supported by the heel tip, which is grinding and twisting into Renee’s aching orb. 

The brunette’s bucking worked and finally her right breast popped away from the hellacious hold, but Kristi never let up as she bent down and rolled Renee over onto her chest.  Renee was gingerly holding her aching right breast when Kristi latched onto the back of the brunette’s sexy bikini top.  “Let’s show the crowd these pitiful tits shall we?”  Kristi purred, and had no trouble securing a grip on both sides of the blue straps.  The crowd went absolutely ape shit when my girlfriend began pulling backward, causing the material to dig upward into the base of Renee’s tits, both meaty mounds sexily were pushed upward threatening to pop free any second.   

I sat looking on in shock watching my normally timid gal ready to strip the sexy beauties top off her!  “If my tits looked that bad I wouldn’t want anyone seeing them either” Kristi laughed, and pulled and tugged at the thin straps, the material worked over the undersides of Renee’s breasts.  My gal began pulling that material one way and then the other, sawing the rough underwire painfully across sensitive flesh, digging into the brunette’s under boob.  Kristi’s fun was short lived as the material soon slid over Renee’s sweaty mounds and the topless brunette dropped down chest first onto the mat, hands holding her aching orbs.  “You fucking cxnt!  I am going to kill you!”  Renee shrieked.  Kristi tossed the sexy bikini top aside and went back on the attack as she grabbed Renee’s hair and tugged her back up to her feet. 

Renee’s prefect tits were proudly on display, the meaty orbs deeply tanned with her beefy nipples slowly hardening in the air.  God what a set of tits this knockout brunette had!  Kristi set herself, and then whipped Renee across the ring, the topless brunette’s breasts bouncing uncontrollably about her torso as she sped across the ring.  The brunette groaned in pain when her back slammed into the opposite turnbuckle and left her slumping in the corner of the ring.  My girl strode forward with a determined look on her face and sent a powerful slap across the side of Renee’s face, sending her head reeling to the side.  “Come along bitch!”  Kristi screamed, grabbing the brunette’s hair, and dragged her opponent out of the corner of the ring.  A few feet into the walk, Kristi’s left arm slid under the brunette’s neck applying a perfect chokehold. 

Renee’s mouth hung open as she struggled for breath, while the crowd was screaming encouragement to their favorites, loving every second of the intense action.  Taking a few more steps to the center of the ring, my girlfriend suddenly dropped down, the brunette’s model like face blasting down slamming nose first into the canvas.  Renee groaned in pain, and lay chest first on the canvas, her hands coming up to her aching face, while Kristi took a few seconds to play up to the crowd.  Waving out to the roaring crowd, Kristi did a lap around the ring, the fans showing their support for the blonde.  Kristi was back on her opponent in seconds, and Renee weakly raised her hands to defend herself, my girlfriend easily pushing them aside and snatched a handful of the brunette’s hair, using it to rip her opponent onto her feet.   

Just as Kristi was bringing her up, Renee’s hands flew forward and shocked the blonde as she violently raked her manicured nails ripping downward across the front of Kristi’s upper chest, gouging four red lines across her right breast.  Kristi shrieked as her hand went to cover her suddenly burning skin.  Rushing forward, Renee grabbed hold of Kristi’s long hair, latched on tightly and used to it to pull her around and into the corner turning the tide back in her favor.  “My turn now cxnt!”  Renee yelled.  Kristi’s scalp exploded in pain and her back flew into the turnbuckle, Renee never slowing as her nails again raked down across the front of Kristi’s exposed upper chest once again.  My girl suddenly had two sets of scratches running over one another forming a small x above her right bikini cup.

Renee kept up the offense, grabbed Kristi by the wrist, spun around and flung her in an Irish Whip sending the blonde flying across the ring.  Kristi found herself slamming back first into the opposite corner of the ring, her arms draping over the top rope, the impact temporarily stunning the blonde.  Just as Kristi’s head raised slightly, her eyes shot wide open as she saw Renee charging at her and then the blonde’s body slammed backward into the corner as the brunette’s momentum jolted her into the turnbuckle.  “I am going to destroy you bitch!”  Renee screamed and again grabbed Kristi’s wrist pulling the stunned blonde forward, sending my girl barreling into the opposite corner yet again.  Kristi’s body sped forward and this time she wasn’t able to turn around, her breasts hammering into the unrelenting turnbuckle. 

Renee again charged at her this time slamming her shoulder into the small of Kristi’s back.  “My spine!”  The blonde gasped, her hands immediately shot down to massage her lower back.  Renee seized the opportunity, latching onto the back of Kristi’s bikini top, the brunette relishing the situation, and having no trouble popping the knot open.  “Nooooooo don’t!   Ohhhh you fuckin cxnt!”  Kristi shrieked as the sexy floral material slowly worked its way down over my girl’s incredible breasts, exposing her big brown areolas smack dab in the center of each of her orbs.  Tanning topless, the blonde bombshell’s breasts didn’t have a tan line anywhere, her meaty mounds glistening lightly coated with sweat.  The crowd was on their feet, both girls topless now, and showing signs of the fight.  Renee latched onto my gal’s long hair, painfully yanking the blonde out of the corner and whipped her back down to the mat.  Kristi shrieked as she landed sharply on her ass, and the bikini top slid completely off her heaving breasts. 

Kristi sat on the mat seething, a plan forming and she let Renee grab a hold of her long hair.  “Come on up and lets show the crowd these silicone filled sacks!”  Renee yelled.  As the brunette began pulling her up, Kristi shot her forearm flying upward landing solidly between the thighs of the brunette.  “Fuck you bitch!”  Kristi smiled, as her forearm slammed into the front of the sexy brunette’s thong, my gal’s arm hung between the brunette’s now squeezed shut thighs.  Renee immediately stopped in her tracks, her mouth hanging in an “O”, unable to draw breath, the busty Goddess crumpled to the mat with both hands holding her hammered crotch.

Kristi took a few seconds, scrambled back up to her feet and then walked forward to Renee, “Let’s just end this right now…I want every one of these fans to hear you submit to me!”  Again she helped herself to two handfuls of the brunette’s hair, and painfully Renee was hauled of the mat, hands still holding her pounded crotch.  Kristi’s open hand smack flew through the air and landed flush into Renee’s right cheek, the brunette backing up a step from the stinging jolt.  With her hands now holding her face, my girl stepped forward throwing a hard right cross sinking square into Renee’s sore right tit, landing with a resounding cracking sound and sending the mound of flesh jiggling yet again.  “Myyyy boooobbb!”  Renee’s wailed, her face contorted with pain, and the brunette was driven back into the turnbuckle.  Kristi advanced forward and followed with another closed fist hook that landed flush against the outer section of the right breast driving the flesh inward and rocking wildly upon her chest. 

“Ohhhh fuck!”  Renee’s screamed, her head flew back in response to the searing pain, and the aching beauty finally moved her hands upward to cover up her chest.  Kristi reached forward, grabbed the top ropes for support, and thrust her foot upward driving deep into Renee’s stomach.  The jarring impact forced the brunette to bend over forward, gasping for air, while grabbing hold of her aching belly.  My girl reached forward, grabbing Renee by the hair and raised her opponent back into an upright position.  Holding Renee tightly by her long locks, Kristi drove forward and slammed the brunette face first into the turnbuckle.  “Ugly bitch!”  Kristi yelled and smashed the brunette’s face down again.  Renee groaned as she felt her beautiful face being driven down a third time, nose mashing into the harsh leather padding. 

My girl never slowed and reared back and then pushed down again mashing her rival face first into the turnbuckle.  Again and again, like a woman possessed, Kristi wildly drove the face of the goddess into the turnbuckle.  The crowd got into the action as they loudly counted every time Renee’s face got slammed down.   When the count reached 9, Kristi finally let go of Renee’s hair, allowing her to crumple groggily down onto the canvas holding her aching face. My gal seemed to be in control, and strode forward slamming a kick home directly into the brunette’s lower back.  Renee bucked in pain on the mat, the brunette’s body rolling to the side in response to the power packed kick.  Kristi stepped up and soon kicks began flying forward, the blonde’s leg going back and forth as quickly as she could raise it upward. 

Renee’s incredible body took kick after kick and the brunette rolled away in response.  Suddenly Renee’s body was under the bottom ring rope and after the next kick, the stunned brunette found herself falling off the ring apron and crashing onto the concrete arena floor.  The brunette was on the cold arena floor and got no rest as Kristi quickly exited the ring to keep up the attack, more than ready to take the fight outside.  “I can kick your ass out here to you dumb cxnt!”  Kristi screamed, as she hit the arena floor and quickly helped the stunned brunette upward, yet again using her hair like a handle.  She dragged Renee over to the edge of the ring, and slammed her forward as hard as she could, driving her forehead against the edge of the ring. 

Renee moaned in agony as she immediately reached up to her head, only to be held upright by Kristi’s hair hold.  My girl released one hand from the brunette’s messy hair and quickly raked her nails down Renee’s exposed right breast.  “My tit!”  The brunette screamed and before she could defend herself, the blonde’s nails tore back across the sensitive mound of flesh in the opposite direction.  Renee had tears in her eyes as her bright red breast burned with pain, but Kristi’s hands were tightly in her hair again and the blonde drove forward and slammed the brunette’s head into the unforgiving apron.  Again Renee brought her hands up, and the blonde was waiting for that and then she slammed a jarring kneelift into Renee’s right breast. 

The brunette’s mouth hung open in agony as she went down to the arena floor, her breast pulsing in pain.  Kristi stepped forward, her exposed breasts bounced, as she reared back and sent a kick flying into Renee’s hands, which were cupping her chest.  The kick sent the brunette flying back and she was lying sprawled on the cold arena concrete.  Before she had a chance to get her arms up, Kristi strode up and violently stomped her heel directly into Renee’s right breast.  “Those saggy fucking sacks…those aren’t tits bitch!”  Kristi yelled, as she began painfully grinding the hard spiky heel tip into the brunette’s aching orb. 

“Myyyy booob…pllllleasssse stooooppp!”  Renee screeched as her flesh was painfully twisted around her breast.  The brunette wildly slapped and pawed at Kristi’s foot, which continued destroying her breast, the spiky stiletto heel ground her flesh against her chest bone.  My girl gave a final twist of her ankle and then used the brunette’s breast as a stepping board putting all of her weight on Renee’s pulsing mammary, flattening the silicone filled sack.  “Myyyy Gooooddd get off my boob!”  Renee wailed in pure agony.  Kristi’s weight was completely on the brunette’s breast as she stood crushing the flesh painfully flat until finally the brunette was able to spin to the side. 

“It hurts...oh fuck!”  Renee sobbed, tears trickled from her eyes, and her lips quivering as her hands came up and caressed her pain-wracked tit.  Kristi again brought Renee up, yanking painfully on her long hair, and this time threw her lifeless body back into the ring.  The blonde quickly followed her opponent, slid into the ring, and yanked her up by the hair yet again.  As Renee was standing, Kristi cocked her arm back and shot forth a brutal punch that landed square into Renee’s ribcage.  Wind shot from her body, and Renee hunched involuntarily forward feeling paralyzed as her arms lifted to cover her aching belly.  Kristi grabbed Renee by the arm, spun her around and forced her backward into the corner.  She then wedged her left hand onto Renee’s throat, holding the brunette’s pretty face erect while squeezing her hand around her neck.  Kristi quickly stepped forward and had her free arm cocked, but Renee had her eyes closed gasping for air. 

As a result, the brunette never saw the devastating right cross that Kristi landed square into the center of Renee’s tight stomach.  A whoomph filed the air, Kristi’s fist sinking several inches into Renee’s tummy before it rebounded back out, the brunette collapsing forward, coughing and gagging.  Renee had tears in her eyes, struggled to breathe, and with no gas left in the tank the brunette stumbled to the mat.  My girl goes back on the attack, lifting Renee’s legs up off the mat, the blonde holds her opponent’s right leg, and using what she learned in her six weeks of training begins spinning around and slaps on a perfect figure four.  Kristi dropped down to the mat, the hold locked tightly in place in the center of the ring.  Both girls’ chests were heaving, Kristi having the hold locked in place, and Renee begins screaming in pain, pounding the mat in agony, looking for a way out of the hold. 

“My knee…get offfffff me…my fucking knee!”  Renee wailed, somehow looking to bust out of the hold.  Things didn’t look good for the trapped brunette who was stuck in the center of the ring, and didn’t have enough left in her to even try to crawl to the ropes.  Thirty seconds in and Renee was screaming, the brunette pounding the mat, and the ref slides in place looking for a submission.  “Tell me bitch!  Tell everyone!  I want you to say I am the better woman!”  Kristi yelled, keeping up the pressure and Renee just beats her palms on the mat, shaking her head in pain, long sweat soaked hair flying around.  Now a minute into the hold, and Renee can’t possibly continue, “I quit!  Get off me!  I fucking quit!”  Renee begins screaming her surrender, and even though the bell is rung Kristi keeps the hold locked in place. 

My girl won her debut match!  The ref came over and began yelling for Kristi to break the hold, but her hatred for her rival surface, and she kept the hold tightly locked in place.  “Get the fucking bitch off me!  I quiiitttt!”  Renee’s screams as her right knee is going through hell trapped in the figure four, but Kristi just keeps the pressure up.  Kristi yells, “Say it whore…say I am the better woman!”  Renee pounds the mat, “Fuck you!  Geettt off me!”  The ref warns Kristi to break the hold, but Kristi pays him little mind, Renee screaming, “I promise I am going to fucking kill you…Get off me!”   Time is dragging on, and Renee is now on flat her back screaming on the mat completely defeated, the brunette praying her knee can withstand the torture.

“If you ever want to walk say it bitch!  Say I am the better woman!”  Kristi yelled at the helplessly held brunette.  “Plllllesseeee…Get her offfffff!”  Renee wailed in pain, writhing on the mat.  The ref knows he has to do something and begins pulling Kristi’s arms trying to dislodge the hold.  After another twenty seconds, Renee finally gets her reprieve as Kristi loses her grip, the ref breaking the grueling hold.  Renee’s hands go down to her damaged knee and she just lies on the mat, while wildly my gal celebrates her hard fought victory!  The fans are going crazy, and Kristi walks over to her discarded bikini top and slides it back on covering her exposed breasts.  Sliding from the ring, Kristi is all smiles as she makes her way up the ramp high fiving fans and heading back to the locker room, leaving Renee sprawled on the mat promising to pay the blonde back. 

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
Re: Rewrite - Kristi vs Renee: Night 1 - Kristi's Debut
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 04:24:33 PM »
Wow Ioved this series back in the day. Great start and can't wait for more of this!