News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jamie Dantzscher vs Melissa Joan Hart

• 0 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Jamie Dantzscher vs Melissa Joan Hart
« on: March 10, 2021, 04:50:18 PM »
   Jamie Dantzscher and Melissa Joan Hart stood in opposite corners of a wrestling ring.  Jamie wore bright red tights, knee pads, and boots along with a silver and blue championships belt around her waist.  Melissa wore a black tank top, shorts, and boots.  Jamie took the belt off as the two women approached the referee in the middle of the ring.  Jamie handed the belt to the referee and smiled. Jamie put her hand under Melissa's chin and looked back at the referee.
   "How am I supposed to fight her?  She's just so adorable." said Jamie.
The bell sounded and Melissa grabbed Jamie's wrist in her right hand, put her left hand on Jamie's elbow, turned, and drove Jamie down to the mat holding an arm bar.  Jamie groaned as Melissa wrenched the arm bar in tight, pulling at her shoulder.  Jamie turned her body away from Melissa and stood up.  Jamie pushed Melissa back into the corner and Melissa released the hold.  Melissa smiled as she held her hands up showing a clean break.  Jamie fell to one knee and drove her shoulder into Melissa's belly.  Melissa's eyes closed tightly, her nose wrinkled up, and her lips puckered as she let out a loud:
   "Hoooo!"
Jamie grabbed the middle rope and used them to pull herself forward, driving even harder into the blonde's gut.  Melissa's body folded and slumped over Jamie as the air hissed out of her mouth and nose.  Jamie let Melissa slump down to a seated position and ran to the opposite corner.  Jamie looked back and saw that Melissa still sat trying to gasp in as much air as she could.  Jamie ran across the ring and just before reaching Melissa flipped so that her entire back slammed into Melissa's body.  Jamie rolled back to her feet and smiled when she saw the glazed over look in Melissa's eyes.  Jamie grabbed Melissa's ankles and pulled her out into the middle of the ring.
   "Now you just lay right there and I'll be back in a second to wrap this up so we can go home early." said Jamie as she kicked Melissa in the ribs.
Jamie walked to the corner and climbed up to the top turnbuckle.  Jamie jumped off and did a complete back flip in a shooting star press.  It wasn't until she made the complete rotation that she saw Melissa raise her knees up.
   "Oh crud." gasped Jamie.
Jamie screamed in pain as her belly came down across Melissa's shins.  Jamie curled up in pain and rolled to the mat as Melissa used the ropes to pull herself to her feet.  Melissa walked toward Jamie as Jamie pulled herself up on the ropes.  Jamie took a step toward Melissa and Melissa scooped her up off the mat.  Melissa held Jamie upside down against her body for a second, turned, and sat down driving Jamie's head down onto the mat between her legs.  Jamie's body flopped limply to the mat and Melissa lay across Jamie's chest holding her down.  The referee counted to two before Jamie put her foot on the bottom rope.
   "That was about all you had in you after that move." said Melissa as she stood up.
Melissa picked up Jamie's ankles and pulled her away from the ropes.
   "With the name Hart, you know I have to.  Not even related to that bunch up in Canada as far as I know." said Melissa as she stepped over Jamie's left leg.
Jamie tried to squirm away as Melissa wrapped her legs up in a sharpshooter.  Melissa stepped over and flipped Jamie over on her belly.  Jamie screamed in pain as Melissa squatted, putting pressure on Jamie's lower back.  Jamie put her hands flat on the mat and pushed up.  Melissa shook her head in disbelief as Jamie pushed with her legs making Melissa loose her balance and fall forward.  As Melissa made her way back to her feet Jamie bounced off the ropes and ran toward Melissa.  Jamie cartwheeled behind Melissa.  On the second cartwheel she came up behind Melissa upside down.  Jamie put her arms around Melissa's waist and kicked her feet over to complete the cartwheel and carry Melissa with her.   When Jamie came back to her feet Melissa was upside down in front of Jamie.  Jamie jumped and dropped to a seated position with Melissa's head between her thighs.  Melissa flopped out of the pile driver with a dazed look on her face.  Jamie lifted Melissa's left leg as she lay across the prone blonde.  The referee's hand was coming down for the three count when Melissa squirmed over to her side.  Jamie rolled up to her feet with a smile.  She backed into the ropes, bounced off, took a couple of steps toward Melissa, jumped, and dropped her knee down on Melissa's forehead.  Melissa groaned as she tried to roll away.
   "I'm sorry Melissa, you want it, but it's just not your night." said Jamie as she picked up Melissa's right ankle.
Melissa's blue eyes widened as she watched Jamie spin into a figure four leg lock.  Melissa looked frantically around for a ring rope, but realized that Jamie had positioned her in the middle of ring.
   "No, please don't do this." whimpered Melissa.
Jamie lay her leg across Melissa's ankle, which completed the leg lock and shot pain through both of Melissa's legs at once.  Melissa looked up at the referee as he asked her if she gave up.
   "I can't take this, she's breaking my leg.  I give up!  Get her off me." screamed Melissa.
The referee signaled for the bell and Jamie released the hold.  She stood up and took the belt from the referee as Melissa dragged herself to the corner holding her knee.  Jamie held her hand out to Melissa and Melissa warily took it.  Jamie pulled Melissa back to her feet and helped her stand.  Melissa smiled as Jamie raised her hand.
   "If you think you're ever going to get another title shot, forget it.  You came too close to beating me tonight." whispered Jamie.
   "We'll see." said Melissa flashing her famous smile.