News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2137 Replies

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2017, 02:43:27 AM »
LOL

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2017, 07:13:40 PM »
Anytime y'all tramps wanna go me and my sister's ready to knock y'all out hard.

Haha you are funny that is for sure   hehe

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2017, 12:09:06 AM »
looks like things have been running smoothly,with the tramps driving the show as always :)

while everyone else is out of gas...or passing gas   whatever :)

a couple of   things

again a huge welcome back to  misty {missed you babes}

and uuugh..I can smell the silk girls cheap perfume..knows some of them have been here.can't someone open a window?   my goodness

and ohhh  by the way

i'm very much back! vacation is over {sigh :(}  it was a blast :)

but now it's time to  get back   to c :) business :)

hope to see some of you soon

the prez tramp

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2017, 06:11:31 AM »
looks like things have been running smoothly,with the tramps driving the show as always :)

while everyone else is out of gas...or passing gas   whatever :)

a couple of   things

again a huge welcome back to  misty {missed you babes}

and uuugh..I can smell the silk girls cheap perfume..knows some of them have been here.can't someone open a window?   my goodness

and ohhh  by the way

i'm very much back! vacation is over {sigh :(}  it was a blast :)

but now it's time to  get back   to c :) business :)

hope to see some of you soon
YAYYYYYYYY! So happy to have you back! Lets get this party started!!!

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2017, 11:05:16 PM »
I say we plan a rumble.  Ya game tramps or are ya too scared? ;) .....Stace

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2017, 11:21:35 PM »
I say we plan a rumble.  Ya game tramps or are ya too scared? ;) .....Stace
As long as they leave you for me Stace, I will be a amazingly happy Tramp!
Surfertramp

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2017, 11:24:31 PM »
Not scared of the Dead On Arrival girls that is for sure. haha

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2017, 12:41:59 AM »
and we certainly aren't scared of the Classless Tramps either.

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2017, 10:37:25 PM »
and we certainly aren't scared of the Classless Tramps either.

who let this silk girl in the house?  ohhh my bad it's the d.o.a..so difficult to see the difference
the prez tramp

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2017, 10:45:05 PM »
time to update this again.  the current active roster.
we have added two new members

humbled by heather, and
the return of the original tramp cover girl  mistycats

rahrah_sarah will be away for a break

lexibabe{me}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=16843

amberhurtsu {tramp surfer girl}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=43195

catftkelli {co-vp]
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=13865

evangelina
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=33562

sinful senorita Carmen
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=33059

fistfighter91
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=50146

humbled by heather
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=50458

mistycats {tramp covergirl}
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26425

newgirlwalking {jane}  co-vp
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=44422

Rahrah_sarah
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=48578

ladies if anyone wants to be considered a active member, then they have to be somewhat active.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 11:32:24 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2017, 10:51:10 PM »
Me the VP and the one who keeps Lexi in her place Jane
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2017, 06:16:04 AM »
after returning from my vacation,i start trying to catch up on tramp businessbut keep being interrupted.either by silk girls,d.o.a...or a variety of non clique girls.

but especially by the co vp jane.. really the girl is a mess..unable to make decisions
with the 4th coming up in just a couple of days..she was in charge of the team party
seem like every 5 minutes I got a textwhat to do about this,what to do about that
and the fact that we never really get along did'ent help any  nor  that she wants to get even
make that try to get even after our last fight.

sigh after about 15 minutes  talking with her  I felt like I needed another vacation
things started getting bitchey between us as usual..finally I snaped and  told her to get another girl to help out. then  refused to answer any more of her  dumb messages.

aftter  finishing up sending out other messages  I decide to take a break.change into my blue string bikini and walk to the beach  to relax for the rest of the afternoon.spreading my blanket I lie back
enjoying the afternoon ..I must have dozed off because I was no longer on the beach  but at one of the parks I had visited the past few weeks.

then I hear a strange squak..looking around I don't see anything,then another  squak  closer and louder...I look up into a tree...it's a weird looking bird with ugly legs and a thatch of blonde hair

squak,squak.squakit seems to be yelling at me....I open m eyes waking up from the bad dream and see jane coming closer...ohhhh  fuck.just who I don't need to deal with  yt

the prez tramp

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2017, 03:14:33 PM »
gotta admit... Misty looks like the dictionary definition of Original Tramp.....
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2017, 06:20:23 PM »
after returning from my vacation,i start trying to catch up on tramp businessbut keep being interrupted.either by silk girls,d.o.a...or a variety of non clique girls.

but especially by the co vp jane.. really the girl is a mess..unable to make decisions
with the 4th coming up in just a couple of days..she was in charge of the team party
seem like every 5 minutes I got a textwhat to do about this,what to do about that
and the fact that we never really get along did'ent help any  nor  that she wants to get even
make that try to get even after our last fight.

sigh after about 15 minutes  talking with her  I felt like I needed another vacation
things started getting bitchey between us as usual..finally I snaped and  told her to get another girl to help out. then  refused to answer any more of her  dumb messages.

aftter  finishing up sending out other messages  I decide to take a break.change into my blue string bikini and walk to the beach  to relax for the rest of the afternoon.spreading my blanket I lie back
enjoying the afternoon ..I must have dozed off because I was no longer on the beach  but at one of the parks I had visited the past few weeks.

then I hear a strange squak..looking around I don't see anything,then another  squak  closer and louder...I look up into a tree...it's a weird looking bird with ugly legs and a thatch of blonde hair

squak,squak.squakit seems to be yelling at me....I open m eyes waking up from the bad dream and see jane coming closer...ohhhh  fuck.just who I don't need to deal with  yt

So here I am working the phone and taking care of the details of the big fouth of July party. Of course I had NO help thanks to Lexi doing Nothing, or even backing my as her VP. I was yelling into the phone as I was fighting with a vendor. I was in my HOT pink Biniki as it is MY Color (Thats right Heidi) when I walk along the beach and trip over an ulgy lump.That it what looked like. Well that or a muntant sand crab. Either or. I tumble to the sand and spin around to look....

"What the hell?"

I sreamble to my feet and pick up my phone which is now dead thanks to sand, and the wetness as the lump moves and I see it's Lexi. I kick myself as I should of know she would be doing jack as I killed myslf. I looked at her and shook my head...

"Glad to see your hard at work. You know Amber is still giving me shit about my role as VP..."

"CO VP, and that is my problem why?"

"Well lets see your the head of the tramps, and I am party planning so if you would not getting off your tubby butt, ans helping me out I'd thank you...."

I smirk as I look at her and smile as she starts to her feet as I crack my neck...

I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2017, 09:57:17 PM »
after my vision adjusti can see that she is'ent talking to mebut talking to someone on the phone.not surprised  after all that is what she does best,well that and eating potato chips.

anyway I don't really care and turn my attention back towards the water,when something hits me...hey! I start  then I see the flash a body falling over me

jane!...the clumsy bitch!using both hands I shove against her ass

watch where your  going,as I try and roll away and get to my  feet

she stands,and almost immediately  starts  bitching about amber

what am I suppose to do? beat amber up for you?

you two work it out

I start trying to swipe the sand from my legs,when I catch her smartass comment
ohh that's another of her talents  being a smartass.

what was that..looking up narrowing y eyes at her.yt

the prez tramp