News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Good scripted catfight producers?

• 9 Replies

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
Good scripted catfight producers?
« on: May 15, 2021, 02:10:29 AM »
Looking for some scripted catfights but not sure where to start
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: Good scripted catfight producers?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 05:25:36 AM »
Looking for some scripted catfights but not sure where to start
Double Trouble aka DT

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 08:50:52 PM »
 There's many many fantasy female fighting producers out there to choose from...

It all depends on which types of fantasy fighting you're interested in ...
bend

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 02:03:18 AM »
There's many many fantasy female fighting producers out there to choose from...

It all depends on which types of fantasy fighting you're interested in ...

Pretty much anything aslong as it's not too scripted (like obvious fake punches or any of that stuff, just an interesting story to go with it I guess)
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2021, 04:28:20 AM »
WBI. We bring it! Also there are some classic California Wildcats (CW) on line.

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2021, 01:10:41 AM »
  Well,I'm pretty sire there's only 2 choices when it comes to fantasy female fighting videos...

Either there's irl fighting where the girls actually are fighting for real or there's scripted fantasy female fighting matches where there's 100% fake fighting action...

There's really nothing in between so either you know they're actually fighting each other or you know it's a scripted fantasy match...

Of course there's scripted fantasy matches which look much more realistic than others but no matter how fake the fighting action looks you know it's not real fighting...

IMHO fantasy boxing is much harder than fantasy wrestling and fantasy catfighting to make look realistic because the girls don't want to get punched too hard or hit at all,so you either have to film the punches from angles which makes their punches seem to land or be satisfied that everyone who thinks of buying your boxing videos is willing to overlook the fact that the punches don't come close to landing...

That's where other things come into play...

Things like good scenarios,good buildups as why these 2 girls are fighting each other and other things which can make good videos much better...
bend

Offline brick1960

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2021, 02:59:33 AM »
I have found some good ones at hotbutdangerous.com, toughfights.com and https://www.sexyfightdreams.com/

Offline NorthernCFF

• Avid catfight enthusiast!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2021, 08:20:43 AM »
Fighting Dolls has quite a few that gets pretty close to real with story lines. The problem is finding them. They really don't have much in the form of descriptions to tell you if there's a storyline or not...you're left with guessing by some of the pictures. It's a shame since I, too, like a good storyline behind a fight. I've tried a few purchases and have had mixed success with getting the storyline ones vs non-storyline. If anyone here has a good list I'd love to see it!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 08:33:14 AM by NorthernCFF »

Offline arter

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2021, 12:56:44 PM »
BaeFight 
Sexyfightdreams
Foxycombat

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2021, 03:24:50 AM »
 It all comes down to things like what types of fantasy female fighting you prefer mostly and other things like whether you prefer a ring or apt. setting and what attire you prefer seeing the girls wearing...

There's also the option where you can pay to have a video producer make you a custom match ,which will cost you quite a lot more than you'd pay for any other videos but if the video company gives you exactly what you ask them for IMHO it's well worth the extra costs involved paying for custom videos...

For example,let's say someone likes a certain type of action or prefers a certain girl,it's diffucult for that person to find videos which have those 2 criteria they want  or if they can  find  some videos which include both the girl he likes along with enough action he or she prefers it'll still cost them quite a lot..

But if they can find a video producer who agrees to not only feature the girl he wants but also include whatever types of action they're looking for then they'll come out way ahead in the long run,IMHO...
bend