News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), Round 1 Matches 5 & 6

• 7 Replies

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), Round 1 Matches 5 & 6
« on: June 14, 2023, 08:20:16 PM »
The first round is Halfway done!!  Kate got a convincing win over Hannah, and Jennifer beat up on Nicole, sending them both into the next round. Again, write-ups will probably come shortly before we get into round 2.

Now we head into the bottom half of the bracket for matches 5 and 6 of round 1:

Round 1, Match 5
Lora vs Alicia - Both women have decently strong upper bodies.

Lora: (on the left in the 1st 2 pictures) 5'7", 130 lbs, 32AA-24-36; Lora is an avid runner, does yoga and some weights as well. She is a free spirit, but also competitive and likes to be in charge of things.
Alicia: 5'5", 125 lbs, 32B-24-36; Alicia is physically fit, doing lots of hiking, mountain climbing, and yoga. She used to be active in dancing as well. She is competitive as well, and has more of a serious personality than her opponent.

Round 1, Match 6
Heather vs Leslie - Both of these women actually did some high school wrestling back in the day.

Heather: (on the left in the last 2 pictures) 5'5", 125 lbs, 32C-24-34; Heather is all about fitness. She does yoga, does kickboxing, does weights, does gymnastics, etc. She's also quite competitive in all sports she plays and HATES losing. She also enjoys getting glammed up and going out for a wild night on the town.
Leslie: 5'5", 125 lbs, 34C-24-34; Leslie is moderately into fitness, but has a naturally strong upper body. She's very stern and serious, and doesn't take crap from anyone. She has a solid death stare, and is very competitive in all aspects of life.

Who wins these catfights?

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), Round 1 Matches 5 & 6
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2023, 04:07:08 AM »
Alicia easily I think takes the first matchup. The second is much more difficult to say. I had a difficult time choosing between these two. Both look like they could move on against any of the other girls. It’s a shame they meet in round 1. After quite a bit of studying Heather is my pick. I’d definitely not be surprised or disappointed if it was Leslie instead though. I think they both would take the two from above. Again a very nice round between these 2.

Offline NYOllie

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2023, 09:22:42 PM »
Lora and Alicia seems super close to me. Gave it to Lora, but barely.

Heather seems stronger than Leslie, though both have that bitch factor.  Giving it to Heather

Offline michellefighter

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2023, 04:05:03 PM »
Alicia seems like she'd have more stamina and would out last Lora.

Toss-up for the 2nd one

Offline fightmywife

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2023, 10:42:19 PM »
Alicia and Heather are the winners for me

Offline Catfights4All

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2023, 06:25:43 AM »
Lora is too big for Alicia to handle. She pins her down and doesn't let up.

Heather looks badass

Offline barnicle

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2023, 06:41:07 AM »
Alicia & Heather win

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2023, 05:16:26 PM »
Only a few hours left!  A nail biter here!