News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Vanessa Hudgens vs Selena Gomez: Spotlight Envy Leads To Dress Ripping Fight

• 7 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
When Vanessa Hudgens (26) and Selena Gomez (22) met at the MET gala in spring 2015 their sentiments towards each other were, immediately, not amicable. Both Selena and Vanessa were hoping to gain the recognition as best dressed female, a distinction coveted by every girl.

Katy Perry had already joined the ranks of worst dressed women, so she was no longer any competition for either one of the two girls.
(Note that Katy Perry has absolutely nothing to do with this poll, and that she will practically hardly be mentioned in this post as this would be completely superfluous.)

After shooting icy glances at each other on several occasions during the early part of the evening Selena and Vanessa could not refrain from voicing some derogatory remarks, and an open spat broke out between the two beauties.
Selena told Vanessa that she looked 'like a skinny little dwarf not able to fill out her dress in her ridiculous hideous red number'.
Vanessa went crimson, and, almost shaking with upset and anger, replied to her rival she had 'never seen something as hideous as her slutty, fuck-ugly rag'.
Vanessa, hands on hips, drew herself up to her full height of 5'1" trying to get at eye level with 4" taller Selena, and, naturally not succeeding, hissed at her, 'Bitch! You should grow a biceps before risking being this sassy with me!'

(Note that although Katy Perry witnessed the ugly scene between the two girls and shook her head in disapproval this is hardly worth mentioning and of no consequence whatsoever to this incident.)

Selena, laughing at Vanessa, said, 'You deluded tiny freak! You think You have got biceps compared to me? - Girl, I can lift you up and snap you in halves over my knee!'

'Weeell - try that, you slut! Just try, so I can kick your vagina up into your womb and display the result at a freak show on the fairgrounds!' - Vanessa was so angry now she wished she could have torn Selena to shreds right there and then, on the spot.

Selena stepped up to Vanessa, bumping her B cup boobs into the other girl, in the place just above shorter Vanessa's A cups.
'No boobs, no butt, and no muscle, only a big mouth, huh?'
Vanessa pushed her tiny breasts up against Selena's under-bust and flexed her right arm.
'See this, you fat cow? No muscle, huh? Yeah, sure, care to show me what you've got?'
Selena looked at Vanessa's flexed arm and scoffed, 'Come on, please! - Let's just go to the ladies' room, and we'll settle this: I'm gonna show you what a puny thing you are. Who's got the dress still on when the other hasn't wins!'
Vanessa drilled her cold stare into Selena's eyes, 'Girl, I'm gonna have your ugly number in deplorable shreds and tatters before you as much as lay a hand on my dress!'

The girls decide to compete with each other in an arm wrestling match before finally engaging in a viscous , ugly cat fight in the ladies' toilets...

Vanessa Hudgens: 26 years, 5'1", 50 kg, cup A

Selena Gomez: 22 years, 5'5", 60 kg, cup B

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:45:02 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Above and below: Vanessa Hudgens
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:20:07 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Below: from left to right, Vanessa, Selena, and Jillian Banks

Vanessa (left) and Selena (right)

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:36:20 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Below: Selena Gomez

Which of the girls has got the prettier dress - Vanessa or Selena?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:37:45 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:33:34 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline DonR04

• God Member
A great match-up, and extremely difficult to predict the winner. I would bet my money on Selena, but I really think this one is a flip of coin.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
Very good match-up here - definitely one I'd love to see more of in the future, but my money is going on Vanessa!    I think she's just going be too much for Selena right now!!   

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Vanessa is not exactly a jobber in my book and as much I'd love Serena to kick her ass, I think Hudgens will scratch and claw herself to victory ripping Selena's hair in the proccess. Meow!  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/