News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S

• 103 Replies

Offline Muscle_Queen_Period

• Meet the Real Muscle Queen
Re: Polish_Muscle vs Tracy S
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2016, 08:44:50 AM »
**yells up at the rafters**. "Hey Karen......  You have a diet root beer for me while I'm waiting for my big opponent to find her way here"?   "Better throw down two of them.  The Crusher will need one after we finish woman-handling one another down here"...... ;)
No whimpering as you submit.  You tried....You failed

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2016, 05:55:52 PM »

I can't get past figuring out which one of you is more beautiful. I get stick going back and forth. It is hard to find words to describe how gorgeous you both are, and there is just no way to decide. This has to be up there amongst the hottest fights on fcf. I'm not into boxing, but I would really love to read a fist fight story by Mistress Vicky. Although the ending of her stories are quite dirty, this would be fantasy. It would all be fantasy because it's hard to believe that gorgeous woman like you two even exist.

Johnny

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2016, 07:00:32 PM »

I can't get past figuring out which one of you is more beautiful. I get stick going back and forth. It is hard to find words to describe how gorgeous you both are, and there is just no way to decide. This has to be up there amongst the hottest fights on fcf. I'm not into boxing, but I would really love to read a fist fight story by Mistress Vicky. Although the ending of her stories are quite dirty, this would be fantasy. It would all be fantasy because it's hard to believe that gorgeous woman like you two even exist.

Johnny

Thank you sir for your words. Women come in all shapes and sizing and different additudes so it's bound to happen you get two or more women in this same capacity. That goes for men to.

This is why I made this poll between me and Tracy like I said at the beggining of this thread. I felt she rivaled my beauty. But if you look at her new profile pic now and her two latest pics I she about to blow me out the water now in the hottest poll.

And @karenfighting81 I'll reply to your post when I have time dear ;)
Brunette bimbos face me!

« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2016, 12:51:24 AM »
Ok, I'm here to say.......................YAHOO SUCKS.  It appears that every time Carrie and I try to connect, something happens.  Now mind you, I'm still willing to take this muscle girl on anytime, anyplace....and we will connect soon.  But it appears that there some higher powers that stand in between us.  I guess for right now, Crusher Carrie is safe.  Your guardian angel has to sleep sometime, little crusher.......I even had Karenfighting81 save you a diet root beer...... ;)

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2016, 03:33:00 AM »
Well, just to update our two friends high up there in the rafters, Little Crusher and I finally made contact on the infamous yahoo a few minutes ago.  Although we regarded each other in a very polite way, there still were some taunts that we have exchanged.  It appears that I was all wrong about the Little Crusher.  Neither of us seem to be intimidated by the other and we are both proclaiming victory before the match even starts.  So, I believe that this collision will be an explosive one indeed once we get with arms distance.  Karen, you and Polish Muscle enjoy yourselves up there but, do yourselves a favor and stay clear of the ring until the fallout clears......

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2016, 04:47:11 AM »
yeah see, told you yahoo blows! So to all you keyboard warriors telling me "you sacred of me little girl?" " Look' running away with your tail between your legs" " scared of a real woman, bitch" and all the other countless jabs yall thrown at me cause I say my yahoo isn't working... BITCHES PLEASE!

And I hope nobody is giving my lovely brunette opponent a hard time cause she wont post here. She prefers it for two women to lock up minus a crowd or audience. She doesn't like to much to post on forums so the fact that she did one time for me says a lot. Thanks honey <3

Unlike Crusher Carrie and Muscle Queen, they expose and air out their dirty laundry for all to see. I'm sure theirs some worn panties and bra laundry laying around before they put them in the wash '__' ;) lol

I'm not going anywhere near you two titans when yall lock up. Once these two gorgeous muscle monsters go at it anybody standing in there way is bound to get hurt. I'm half expecting the ring to cave in or the ring posts to break as they battle for the title muscle queen and the other having the shame of being called little girl by her rival.   
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline Crusher_Carrie

« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2016, 06:09:24 AM »
At this point, it would seem polish as already hit Tracy with a huge over hand right which makes her body go limp. She falls to the canvas face first and is now face down for the count and lidless as the superior woman stands over her and the crowd goes wild as the count starts.
The Crusher ;)

Offline polish_ muscle

Re: Trace the Polls
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2016, 06:16:59 AM »
Tracy's cute, but cute doesn't win fights nor does it mean she's hotter than that Polish woman. ;)

-Duvy

Oh trust me thought honey when your cute people get the false assumption they will be an easier win or they don't have a mean streak to destroy the competition.. could not disagree more! Some of the cutest women around have the meanest punches.

And thanks for your comment and I'm sure your votes my way :)
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2016, 06:19:11 AM »
At this point, it would seem polish as already hit Tracy with a huge over hand right which makes her body go limp. She falls to the canvas face first and is now face down for the count and lidless as the superior woman stands over her and the crowd goes wild as the count starts.

Well according to the polls, the hotter woman will be on the canvas as the less hotter woman stands above tall with victory..

I'm sure people are very eager to read you and muscle queens battling posts. I for one am.
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline joymitra77

• joymitra77 @ Trillian
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2016, 02:26:32 PM »
I vote for Polish Muscle

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2016, 05:14:58 PM »
*yells down from the rafters* "I'm not going near the ring to this is over Diane. That be disrespectful of you two Titans going at it to see who is the ultimate Muscle Goddess on FCF and who is her "little girl". We are going to be like a fight crowd in Japan. Seen but not heard LOL. Carrie, your tasty beverages are up here. Just call up when you want it and I will send it down...just give me a few moments to get ummmmm mmmmmm untangled" *Polish Brat squeezes me as I lean back into her more*

Meoooowwwww... looks like we're gonna do some kitty tangling of our own, in a very different way than the tangling below in the ring  ;) :-*
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2016, 07:33:31 PM »
*smiles at my Polish Brat* "Like I said earlier about the big black of goodies, get your mind out of the gutter ....for now"  :-*

*almost chokes on my gluten free pizza as I hear those words and look towards your anglic face* ummm what big black bag of goodies? * now less focused on the clash of thick muscular titans and more curious what's in that big black bag of supposed goodies*
Brunette bimbos face me!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2016, 09:38:28 PM »

Dear Polish,

There is a level above 1-10. You can Tracy are both on that level. Once you're in that above-1-10, there is no such thing as getting blown out of the water. You are just devastatingly beautiful, and on some days hotter than hot

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2016, 10:27:15 PM »
*yells down from the rafters* "I'm not going near the ring to this is over Diane. That be disrespectful of you two Titans going at it to see who is the ultimate Muscle Goddess on FCF and who is her "little girl". We are going to be like a fight crowd in Japan. Seen but not heard LOL. Carrie, your tasty beverages are up here. Just call up when you want it and I will send it down...just give me a few moments to get ummmmm mmmmmm untangled" *Polish Brat squeezes me as I lean back into her more*

Meoooowwwww... looks like we're gonna do some kitty tangling of our own, in a very different way than the tangling below in the ring  ;) :-*

Hey, will you two stop whatever it is you're doing up there ?  It's enough to distract a person down here.  It's going to be really hard for me to give the "Little Crusher" my full and undivided attention with you two Meooooowwwwwing  up there...lol  ;)

Offline polish_ muscle

« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2016, 05:15:05 PM »
Lol sorry muscle queen if me and the Karen babe's are distracting... understand she's distracting me right now. She keeps going the way she is one or both of us is gonna start purrrrring

I wonder who Karen is gonna chew on next when she runs out of skinny pop.....
Brunette bimbos face me!