News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Silks vs DOA: Southerncharm (Lexie) vs. goddess_stacie (Stacie)

• 2 Replies

Offline LexXxie

Took on Stacie in a fun locker room brawl, but she ended up right where she belonged....under my perfect ass...

Lexie: Just finishing up my workout at the gym, wiping the sweat off my 5?5? 115 lbs body, taking a big sip of water from my water bottle. It?s been a few weeks since I took down Madison, boosting my confidence ever since. I grab my stuff as I start to head to the locker room of the almost empty gym, near closing time. As I walk into the locker room I stop as I see you standing there, using the locker right next to mine. I know you are in the DOA and we?ve exchanged words over social media. I walk up to my locker, bumping you with my shoulder as I walk past. ?I?ll have to find a new gym....they seem to let anybody in here.....?

Stacie: hearing ya pad up behind me, i don't think much about it as first as i towel off my still damp chest, getting ready to pack up and leave when......"hey" i give a slight gasp at the pretty freekin rough and unexpected shoulder check before i realize who it is......"oh...my.....god" as i turn to face ya "if it isn't little Lexie.....in the flesh"....stepping back and placing my hands on my hips as my eyes quickly roam up and down your tight fit body......"yeah, they let the likes of you in here, didn't they" i hiss back.....my eyes narrowing.  I heard what you did to Madison in that alley, you better be glad that wasn't me" i half spit out, looking you straight in the eyes......my 5'5, 128lb bod starting to tingle, my heart beginning to race but doing my best not to show it.......yt

Lexie: ?If it was you it would have been the same outcome, you unconscious and me walking away...? I turn to face you, my heart starting to pound as we look each other in the eye, putting my water bottle down in my locker. Wearing a pink sports bra with matching pink shorts, obviously not afraid to show off my fit body when I work out. I grab the tie holding my blonde hair into a ponytail, letting it flow loose behind me as I step towards you. ?I think you better be leaving now Stacie...before you end up like Madison did.....?

Stacie: sliding my tongue across my lips and then pushing it out a little against my cheek as i also step toward you, hands still on my hips, eyes still locked with yours....."really?....before i end up like Madison?......darlin, i would so loveeeeee for you to try it" i purr in my sweetest southern accent as i take another step into you and just touch you with my chest, the black sports bra not covering the fact that my nipples are already starting to stiffen a little......purple sport shorts perfectly accenting my tight, round ass, blonde hair back in a lose tail......"you just name the time and place"......yt

Lexie: I stand with my hands on my hips as you step towards me, feeling our chests touching, my nipples starting to stiffen on my 34Bs as I feel yours poke into me. I look you in the eye as we stand there, facing off with each other right in the middle of the empty locker room. My heart pounds as I smile at you, then my smile slowly disappears. ?How about now?? I quickly take a step back as I grab for your shoulders, trying to pull you into my rising knee, Trying to catch you off guard with a quick knee to your stomach

Stacie: "bring......UUGGHHHH!!!"  i pant out as you move faster than i expected, doubling forward slightly and stumbling back a step....."it's so on bitch" i hiss as i narrow my eyes and lunge back toward you, sending my left hand for your hair, hoping that will catch your eye just before swinging my right fist from behind my hip up and toward your TUMMY.....yt

Lexie: You double over as you step backwards, my hands up as I come toward you. You lunge back at me and our bodies meet, wincing as I feel you grabbing a tight hold of my blonde hair. ?AAAHHHH....bOOOOOFFFF....? my word cut off as I feel your fist sink into my tummy, feeling the air rush past my lips. I take a step back as I cover my stomach, feeling you keeping a grip in my hair. I send my left hand toward your face, trying to hit you with a hard slap, hoping to make you let go of my hair

Stacie: our bodies smack together as you also lunge at me, preventing me to hit you as hard as i hoped but it was still satisfying to feel my fist sink into your thankfully unbraced tummy as pant out air....twisting my left hand into your silky (pun intended :)  ) blonde hair as you take a step back....."what's the matter sweetie, can't take a little punch?" i taunt as your left hand flies up at me before I can block it.....SMACK!  my head snaps back and to the side and my cheek burns as i grit my teeth and grab at your wrist......uuughh!!......yt

Lexie: My slap hits your face, seeing your head snap to the side, but you still keep a hold of my hair. I feel you grab my wrist, holding on tight. ?Mmmmm....I can take a punch Stacie....let?s see if you can take a kick!? I fire my right foot out towards your stomach, knowing you can?t block it with both of your hands occupied. My sneaker covered foot aiming for your belly button, hoping to do more damage than you can absorb

Stacie: HUH!!!! i pant out, my eyes going wide as you pull back and i instantly know what you plan....."oh no you fucking don't" i hiss as i lunge into you and pivot sending my right hip against ya and with my left hand still twisted into your hair, attempt to hair mare ya up and over me....hoping to drop ya in the tile floor between the bench and wall of lockers......yt

Lexie: You sense what I?m planning and before my kick can land I feel your hip hit me, pulling on my hair, sending my body up and over. ?HUUUUHHH...UUUUNNNNNN....? my back slaps the tile floor hard, my back arching from the rough landing. My eyes closed, hands grabbing my back as I try to roll to my side, groaning in pain. ?AHHHH....bitch......?

Stacie: "YESSSSSS!" i hiss a little surprised it worked as you hit the floor in front of me, arch up and reach for your back......."let's get you somewhere I have a little room to work, shall we?"  i growl as i grab your hair with my other hand and start dragging ya back out to the end of the row of lockers....."oh this is going to get fun now" i pant through gritted teeth........yt

Lexie: Hearing you I reach up to grab for your hands, trying to pry your grip free before you can drag me. Unfortunately you got a grip before I could grab your hands, kicking my feet and wincing as you drag my sweaty body across the tile floor. My scalp burning from the hard pulling, rolling over onto my stomach. I try to fight through the pain, balling up my fist as I try to push up onto my knees and send a punch to your stomach, not wanting to be caught on the ground against you. ?Mmmmm....get off me bitch.....?

Stacie: panting hard as I drag you back, my face still showing your handprint from the hard slap i took.....planning to get ya clear of the bench then step forward to drive my purple chuck taylor into that tight tummy of yours but you mess up my plan when you manage to twist over to your tummy and push up to your knees.......both my hands still gripping your hair, i miss seeing your fist coming at me when......OOOOOOOFFFFFFFF!!!!! the wind is knocked out of me and i let go stumbling back and step and flail my arms, trying to maintain my balance......yt

Lexie: My punch hits, seeing you stepping back as you flail your arms, finally letting go of my hair. I wince as I stand up, walking towards you as I grab your blonde hair. ?What?s the matter.....can?t take a little punch..?? Taunting you back the same way you taunted me. I then pull on your hair, planting my feet as I try to whip you right into the row of lockers you pulled me away from!

Stacie: oooohhhhhhh, holding my tummy as i struggle for breath, after falling back into the wall behind me, i crumple to the tile floor, my arms across my midsection as i cough and wheeze, trying to catch my breath, your hard punch hitting just right, beads of sweat causing my back to glisten in the harsh lights......EEOOOWWWWW! i shreik as you pull me up by my hair....."fuck you Lexi" is all i can think of to say in reply to your taunt as my eyes go wide and I?m whipped toward the hard metal lockers.....BAMMMMPPPP my body hitting them hard......yt

Lexie: Watching as you run right into the metal lockers, hearing the satisfying sound of metal hitting your body. Seeing you leaning against the lockers I grab your blonde hair, pulling your head back. ?Told you....just like Madison!!? I grunt as I push your head forward, trying to slam your head into the lockers, then again and again and again before I let go of your hair, stepping back as I send a kick right to your lower back!

Stacie: omg i think as i hit the lockers hard, my chest mushrooming, stunned how quickly this turned after thinking i had you when i dragged ya to a wider place to work......then i again feel you finger rack my scalp and my head jerked back hard causing tears to form in the conrers of my eyes....."NOOOO!" is all i manage to get before BAMMMMM.......BAMMMMM.......BAMMMMM and the room starts to spin as i begin to slide down to the floor panting and sweating....just then you bury your sneaker in my back and drop back to the floor wheezing and fighting for breath......yt

Lexie: Smiling as I watch you slide down the lockers before my sneaker hits your back, making you fall down to the tile floor in front of me. Breathing hard as I wipe the sweat off my body, I step over you. Straddling you I smile as I see you wheezing and fighting for breath. ?Mmmmmm....did I take your breath away Stacie? I tend to have that effect on everyone....? I then drop down, trying to slam my ass right into your stomach, putting my full weight behind me to drive my point home, and drive the air out of your body!

Stacie: lying limply on the hard floor, staring up at the ceiling, panting, trying to regain my breath as the spots shoot across my vision.  Then you step over me blocking the light ......shit! i think as i begin to got my focus back looking up at you smirking and taunting me......thankfully, i manage to get a little focus back before you drop and I brace as best i can but PPPUUUUUFFFFFFF!!!!! my eyes go wide and i arch my back up as you drop your curvy ass on my tummy, trying to act more hurt now than I am, lying limply under ya, waiting to see if your confidence will trip you up......my arms laying spread out limply but freely ........yt

Lexie: Watching your reaction as my ass slams into your stomach, smiling as I run my hands over your ample chest. ?Still with me Stacie?? I slide up your body, sending a hard slap to your face. ?Don?t go out just yet baby....? lifting my ass to sit on your chest, sending another slap to your face. Getting further up your body l grab for your arms, wanting to get a hold of your wrists to pin them down

Stacie: despite the punishment i have have just been taking my nipple are still hard and sensitive...ooohhhi moan out as you plop your hands on my chest and continue to lay limply under ya, my eyes slits but playing attention to what you are doing as you draw back and SMACK!!!! my head snapping to the side, tears wetting my cheek as i take the hard stinging slap....but then as you reach for my arms, I ball up my right fist and with all the strength I have left in me swing it as fast and hard as i can for your left jaw.......yt

Lexie: About to grab for your right arm, when I suddenly feel your fist slam into my jaw. ?GGGUUUHHHH....? my head snaps to the side as some spit flies from my mouth, slowly falling off you, landing on my side. I grab my jaw as I lay on the tile floor, my head throbbing from the hard punch. ?Mmmmm..b...bitch...? I keep a hold of my jaw as I start to push myself back up, needing to stay on my feet against you. One hand on the lockers I slowly get to my knees, then pushing up on my feet.

Stacie: oooohhhhhhhhhhh i moan as the punch worked even better that i hoped and you end up on the floor next ti me.....my right arm supporting my tummy I attempt to roll up and over but i'm slower than you.....seeing you manage to pull your yourself up on the locker, i keep the opportunity to shoot my nearest foot out at ya, trying to get you in the tummy/pussy/anything within reach cause I know if you are able to get me down again it will probably be over....my body trembling, covered in sweat, my hair now a matted mess......yt

Lexie: Just getting myself up, turning to face you when your foot hits my thigh, making me groan out in pain. I rub my thigh as I see you slowly getting to your feet, both of us in pain from this hard fight. My head just feeling good enough for me to lunge at you as you stand, grabbing for your messy blonde hair. My body pushing against yours as I?m trying to slam your body and hopefully the back of your head into the lockers behind you. My whole body hurts but I have to stay on top of you, fighting through the pain

Stacie: "shit" i pant out as my foot catches your thigh, doing little to help me as i weakly push up to wobbly knees.....with you lunging at me just as i get my feet under me, my eyes go wide as our bodies slap together with a wet thwack and I'm slammed back first against the wall.....UUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!  i i grunt my hands going to yours as we fight and struggle, body against body, chests mushrooming together.....yt

Lexie: Getting you pushed back against the lockers, our sweaty bodies rubbing together, feeling your hard nipples rubbing against mine. I grip your hair tighter as I pull your head forward, trying to slam the back of your head into the lockers, then again and again before I swing my right leg back as I try to send a hard knee right into your belly!

Stacie: "oh goddd, you bitch"  i spit out as your hands go to my hair again, my hands locked to your wrists as i struggle to hold ya off but I'm obviously more weak at this point than you.....totally missing the feel of you pulling your leg back, i take the knee full into my unbraced tummy....UUUFFFFFFFF!  and double forward, my ass still plastered to the metal lockers.......yt

Lexie: My knee hitting you I let go of your hair, watching as you double over in front of me. ?Mmmmm....maybe I am a bitch, but I?m the bitch thats gonna knock your ass out!!? I reach down and grab your neck with my hand, pushing your body back up against the lockers as hard as I can! I push my body against yours as I push with my hand, starting to choke you. I choke you with my right hand as I ball up my fist, sending punches into your side with my left hand, trying to punish you as I squeeze hard!!

Stacie: eyes go wide in panic as you dive me back pinning me to the lockers by my neck.......not believing this as the thought of Madison quickly crosses my mine..........accccckkkkkkk, noooo...ackkkkkk......i start to gag, my hands on your wrists as i fight to twist your hand off my throat as you other hand starts pounding my side causing me to crumble in the direction.....yt

Lexie: I grit my teeth as I feel you grabbing my wrist, trying to twist my hand off your neck. Feeling my hand slipping I remove it myself, pulling it down to take your hands with it. You get a second to breathe before I slam my left hand into your neck, applying my choke with my other hand. I push my body hard into yours as I push my hand into your neck, my slightly smaller frame trying to punish yours. ?Grrrrrrr.....?

Stacie: caugh.....caugh.....as you pull away for a sec and my focus returns slight before you clamp your hands back on me......AAACCCCCKKKKK, as you get close i see what might be my last chance......with our bodies pressed together, i lunge forward and swing my head down aiming for your nose.......yt

Lexie: My body pressing against yours in an attempt to keep you from mounting an attack. I forgot about your head as I suddenly feel your head slam into mine, hitting me right in the nose. WHAM!! ?UUUUNNNNNNNHHH....? My body stumble back as I release the choke, holding my face. I feel a little blood drip on my hand, wiping my hand under my nose. ?Aaahhh...fucking bitch.. ?

Stacie: ahhhhh pppppppffftttttttttttt! i pant out as the headbutt works and you stumble back......panting, trying to get in a deep breath I'm too weak to do much at this point except narrow my eyes and get my feet under me.....yt

Lexie: Holding my nose as the blood dripping stops, seeing you standing there as you get your breath back. Frustrated I ball up both of my fists as I step towards you, sending a right punch to your jaw, then follow it up with a left. ?FUCK YOU BITCH!!?

Stacie: taking a deep breath as a smirk crosses my lips, seeing the blood.......then you come at me swinging......i bring up my arms to try and block you but I'm too weak as your fists connect, snapping my head first to the right and then to my left as the room dims and i begin to slide down the lockers, my legs no longer able to support me........yt

Lexie: My punches connect, watching as you slide down the lockers, seeing how weak you appear. I grab your ankles and pull you off the lockers, stepping over you to straddle you once again. I drop down again, driving my ass into your stomach again, hoping this will be enough to incapacitate you for good. Reach for your arms as I slide my body up your body once again, sitting in your chest, feeling your hard nipples under me

Stacie: nooooooo as i'm dragged out into the isle, unable to mount a counter as you again drop your ass on me, this time pinning my hands  as you slide up me......"get off you cxnt" i manage to caugh out as i weakly writhe and squirm under you......yt

Lexie: Breathing hard, covered in sweat as I pin your hands down over your head. ?Mmmmmm....I wanna see how comfy your face is first.....? I smile as I slowly slide my body forward, planting my ass right in your face. My knees pin your arms down, as to see your eyes looking up at me. ?Mmmmmm....right where you DOA bitches belong....under the Silks asses!!? Looking into your eyes as I bear my weight down, wanting to watch you as you pass out

Stacie: HUH!!!!!!! eyes wide as you slide your wet slippery ass up me, my head clamped bwteen your firm fit thighs.....thrash harder under ya and moan noooooooo as the room goes dark and i begin to struggle to breath.......yt

Lexie: Loving to feel your struggling under me, looking over my shoulder as I see your body thrashing. I then turn back to look down at your eyes, watching as you slowly start to fade into unconsciousness. ?Mmmmmm....sweet dreams Stacie....dream about being trapped under my sexy ass.....right where you belong.....?

Stacie: eyes wide as the last thing i see is your smile before everything fades and i go limp under ya......totally out......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lexie: Watching your eyes close I feel your body shudder before going limp, knowing you are out. I slowly peel myself off your pretty face, looking down as you peacefully sleep. I walk to my locker and grab my lipstick, writing ?Silks rule? on your forehead, then writing DOA bitch on your stomach. I smile as I peel your top off your body, then I do the same with your bottoms, leaving you in just your sneakers. I grab my bag, along with yours as I walk out of the gym. ?Sleep well honey...and have fun getting home...? I take a few pictures before I walk out, dumping your purse into a trash can outside the gym

Offline Amber H

• God Member
Re: Silks vs DOA: Southerncharm (Lexie) vs. goddess_stacie (Stacie)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 11:23:12 PM »
MMMMM....what a fun sexy read and seems that Silky's may of found a Gem!(Lexi how did you let this one slip out of your hands! and she even has the same name geeeez! I swear maybe you are getting to old to be our captain! )....Sorry Stacie I wish it was one of your sisters instead of you but was even hotter seeing a Silky beating and leaving a DOA girl on her back.

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
Re: Silks vs DOA: Southerncharm (Lexie) vs. goddess_stacie (Stacie)
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 04:12:29 AM »
MMMMM....what a fun sexy read and seems that Silky's may of found a Gem!(Lexi how did you let this one slip out of your hands! and she even has the same name geeeez! I swear maybe you are getting to old to be our captain! )....Sorry Stacie I wish it was one of your sisters instead of you but was even hotter seeing a Silky beating and leaving a DOA girl on her back.

Just wait Amber, i plan to have you on your back any day now  :)   But i'm glad you enjoyed the read.