News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Middle-Eastern Help! - Request for Aid with a Story

• 1 Replies

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
Middle-Eastern Help! - Request for Aid with a Story
« on: August 29, 2018, 07:09:54 PM »
I am working on a story that takes place in the Middle-East, and as someone who has never traveled to that area, or been close to anyone from there, I need some assistance.

There won’t be a lot of heavy lifting, as I don’t have many lines that need translated — maybe a single conversation or two. But if you’re nervous about how much work it might be, I’d rather not put a drain on you.

I am aware that there are several languages in that area, and as to which, I’m not really set. Right now, the setting is a small bazaar, in a yet to be modernized town in the Middle-East. Not war-torn, but still a little stuck in the past. There won’t be any politics, or religion brought into the story, so you won’t need to be worried I about that either.

Those caveats and assurances offered, please message me if you think you might be able to help!

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 07:17:35 PM by Rivals Rapture »

Offline muarijun

Re: Middle-Eastern Help! - Request for Aid with a Story
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 01:07:41 PM »
I am working on a story that takes place in the Middle-East, and as someone who has never traveled to that area, or been close to anyone from there, I need some assistance.

Perhaps I can help you. I'm a scholar about Arab world and I know many things about culture and sex life (True things, not myts)