News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Maddy vs Piper in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Sexy blondes 5'7" 130 lbs Maddy and 5'6" 125 lbs Piper compete for hottest party girl at a bar

Prelude:  Sexy blonde Maddy is heading out to her favorite bar knowing she is going to the life of any party.  Unknown to her in the neighborhood, a new face is going to that same bar, and Piper expects to be the center of attention.  The planets only rotate around one sun, and the question is which of these women is going to be the main star at this bar and which one is going to be banished to being a remote satellite.  Piper arrives first and already makes her move to become friends with the regular customers.  Maddy arrives a little later and finds Piper, a girl she doesn't even know, to be charming everyone.

Maddy:  "Hey guys, what's up?  Looks like you have a new friend here."
Piper:  "Hi, I'm Piper, just getting to know everyone and keeping the party moving.  You must be Madison."
Maddy:  "Yeah, my friends for a while call me Maddy...you can keep calling me Madison."
Piper:  "Ooooo, do I get a bad vibe from you or something.?  That statement sounds a little snippy."
Maddy:  "No, just telling it like it is.  I barely know you so I don't want you to call me by my nickname."
Piper:  "Sounds sort of pissed off that the party started without you.  I can do that anytime, anywhere."
Maddy:  "Baby, you're only the opening act....I'm the real attraction here, and the party starts when I arrive, not you."
Piper:  "Really, this coming from a girl who is too old to be calling the shots.  I'm surprised  you aren't wearing a Pabst Blue Ribbon shirt or sometthing."
Maddy:  "Very funny, especially considering I saw a hooker on the way down here wearing your same outfit.  Oh, maybe it was you...did you come down here via 5th and Main by any chance?  Nah, come to think of it, that girl didn't look as trashy!"
Piper:  "Ok slut, you just crossed the line.  I'm challenging you to compare assets and I'll even let your bar buddies be the judges, and then you and me in a no holds barred, submissions only catfight to the finish.  That would be where I get your candy ass to give up!"
Maddy:  "Dream on, cheap whore, but yeah I always enjoy putting you young, arrogant bitches in your places."
Piper:  "I would ask you if you wanted to put up clothes as a prize but quite frankly, I would lose to take your trashy garb as a prize."

Beauty Contest:  The women agree to match up in 8 anatomical areas of facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  Whoever wins more of these will be declared the winner of the beauty contest.  The customers in the bar will be the judges for these comparisons.  And the women will be stripping down as needed to showcase the current area being judged.  They start with an area requiring no strip...their faces.  Both women have very pretty faces but neither is glamour model gorgeous, so this will be a close decision.  In a narrow victory, Piper takes this area in the minds of the majority of the patrons there to take a 1-0 lead.  The next area to be compared will be each woman's chest area.  Off comes Maddy's Corona top and Piper's black top.  Maddy ties up the overall competition by having better tits and winning this particular region.  It is 1-1 going into the third competition...their midsections.  Both women have fit stomach areas that most women would love to trade for, but Piper edges out Maddy to take a 2-1 lead.  The next area requires the women to finish their strip down to nudity...the pussy competition.  It is a classic confrontation of younger versue a little more mature pussy.  Maddy edges out a narrow win here and hard to tell whether she really earns this one or whether she got the home field vote since she knows so many more of the customers than Piper, and this area was simply not that accessable and visible to all who voted.  Regardless, it is 2-2 halfway through the entire contest.  The next area to be compared are their legs.  This is a good area for each, but youth again gets served as Piper edges out a win probably due to her being younger.  Piper takes a 3-2 lead with the next area being compared being the last frontside one..arms/armpits.  Piper wins again to take a 4-2 lead going into the backside areas of back and butt.  The women turn around as their backs is the next area for comparison.  Here, a little maturity seems to help as Maddy's is judged to have better delineation and character as she closes the deficit against Piper to 3-2.  The last area to be contested will be their butts.  This ends up being quite the display as the women are not shy about sticking their asses out to the bar patrons to try to entice a few extra votes.  Looks like it has worked better for Piper who wins this area with a tighter rear and takes the overall beauty contest 4-2 over Maddy.  Needless to say Maddy is quite mad (had to know that was going to come sometime) while Piper just points at her defeated foe and laughs.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 02:55:22 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Catfight:  The women are ready to tear into each other.  All the beauty contest results have done is to make Piper more confident and Maddy more angry.  The two blonde circle each other looking for an opening before one apparently, don't know which it is, asks for a mutual bearhug contest which they begin.  Their sweet bodies collide as arms wrap around the waist of their rival.  They squeeze as evidenced by the grunts and small screams that result.  Maddy seems to gain an advantage, perhaps due to stronger arms or maybe perhaps to Piper's beauty contest winning midsection being thinner.  And up top in the tits battle, Maddy is clearly winning that with her more pronounced boobs.  But even with an edge in both areas, Maddy isn't doing any significant harm to Piper, so the women simply drop the holds to move on to something else that might give them an advantage.

Piper starts the next round of action with a bold slap of Maddy's face, an obvious flip off of the more mature girl and sign that Piper isn't going to give Maddy any respect without earning it.  Perhaps, Maddy earns a tad with a right fist to the jaw of Piper, not even bothering to slap to slap with the young upstart, but instead going straight to using a fist to the face.  While Piper's slap to Maddy's face caused a jerk of the target' head, this fist by Maddy sends Piper stumbling a few steps but still maintains a standing position.  Maddy moves to follow up and is met with a drink thrown in her face that Piper picked up.  That alcohol stings Maddy's eyes and allows Piper to take a free shot at her in some way.  Piper decides to go for those beauty contest winning tits as the younger girl grabs Maddy's breasts and begins to squeeze and twist them, making sure she does the exactly the same thing to Maddy's naughty nipples.  Maddy screams in pain when this occurs as she moves her hands which were rubbing her eyes down to her treasure chest to try to protect her boobs.  But PIper is ready to end this hold anyway, but not in a painless manner.  With a good hold on both jugs, Piper uses them to sling Maddy down to the matted floor, cushioned just for this ad hoc catfight.

Maddy lands on her frontside with her ass higher than the rest of her body.  That doesn't last long as that butt is too tempting of a target for Piper as she plants her right foot on Maddy's rear and shoves it and obviously the rest of her body hard to the mats.  Piper follows up on that with a dropped elbow to Maddy's back as she continue to dominate this early part of the match.  Piper may be young, but she obviously knows how to put the "cat" in catfight with any tactic she can think of to gain an advantage.   Piper lays down on the back of Maddy and slides her right arm underneath Maddy's right shoulder and up to underneath her foe's head.  At the same time she puts her left arm on the left side of Maddy's head and clasps her right hand with her own left, essentially putting pressure on Maddy's neck and right shoulder with the hold.  Maddy slaps at the floor in frustration with both of her free hands but Piper has a submission hold locked in well at this point.  But Maddy can move her body easily since other than Piper's body weight on hers, there is no hold to keep her from moving.  Maddy eyes a nearby bar table and suddenly turns her body to slam Piper's back into a heavy leg of it.  That painful hit causes Piper to lose focus for a few seconds, which is enough time for Maddy to pull down her shoulder and break the connection between Piper's left and right hands.  With that broken, Maddy simply moves away from Piper's form.

Piper and Maddy get up but Piper thinks Maddy is still vulnerable since she has been the one dispensing the punishment.  So, Piper moves towards Maddy to reestablish an edge if possible but this time it is Maddy who fancies herself a baseball pitcher.  She has some nuts in her hand and throws them at Piper's face.  The nuts are not harmful but the salt on them and the very small pieces of the nuts are.  Now, it is Piper's eyes that are burning, not from alcohol but from salt.  Piper's eyes tear up to naturally start washing the salt away but Maddy is not waiting for her to recover.  She older blonde spears her rival and sends her hard to the matted floor on her back with Maddy landing on top of her to add even more force to the landing.  Maddy starts flailing with some hands and arms blows which forces Piper to cover up and just absorb the hits with her arms.  But finally, she realizes she must rid herself of Maddy, and hairpulling is probably the best there is.  Piper painfully yanks on Maddy's long blonde tresses and sends her to the side of her body by using them.

The two women are already lying on the matted floor so might as well have the obligatory hairpulling contest at this point they surmise.  The women begin to roll around the floor with first one woman on the top and then the other.  There is a little armpit and titsmothering and other body areas pressed against the foe's face but quite frankly there is less than that than usual because neither has bit tits for example.  Instead, when one woman gets on top they are more likely to slam their rival's head up and down on the padded floor or to raise their own form a short distance in the air and come down with their body weight on their trapped rival.  This sequence finally ends with each having gotten some humiliation in to their opponent and also been embarassed in a similar manner by the other.  The women are lying on their sides facing each other and shove each other away to start again from a standing position.

Indeed, the women make it to standing positions for the first time in quite a while.  Their bodies look great with the swear making their bodies look like an oil wrestling event.  Piper charges towards Maddy who steps aside and catches her left arm and puts in an armbar hold as she shakes it so hard as to send her foe to her knees.  Maddy yanks and violently moves the arm enough to have Piper screaming in agony and desperate to free her arm.  But Piper isn't new to fights and she does have a leg free.  She swings that around in a circle until it hits Maddy's legs and that force takes her rival's legs out from under her.  That also breaks up the armbar as both women end up on their knees yet again.  Piper pushes Maddy down flat on her back and implements a legsscissors around Maddy's midsection from the side.  As Maddy moves her hands up to engage, Piper is there to fight them off.

Piper's legs are not strong enough to cause a submission probably but they are tough enough to cause Maddy anguish, so she wants to break the hold now on her midsection. Maddy fakes an attempt to get at Piper's legs again and when Piper gets close enough to her in order to defend that move, Maddy goes for her face instead with a left fist to the now accessable head.  That stuns Piper enough for Maddy to then go after the real target again, those legs that are keeping her midsection captive.  She hits her foe's legs with fists and pinches and that does the trick.  Piper has to let go of the legsscissors to save her own legs from Madd's attack.  The women are close enough again to start combat with arms that basically attack the other woman any way they can and hands that probe to get through the other woman's defenses. 

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Maddy finally gets through Piper's defenses to get a headlock going as her arms wrap around Piper's neck.  Just like Piper's legsscissors it is highly doubtful this could be a submission hold but still well worth the effort to dish out some punishment and frustration Piper's way.  Maddy ratchets up the pressure on the hold as Piper moves her hands to engage Maddy and hopefully to power out of it.  But Maddy's hands are too well clasped for that, so instead, Piper does her own attack on Maddy's throat as she moves her own hands up to her blonde rival's throat and implement some choking.  Piper choking seems to be trumping Maddy's neck squeezing with the headlock, so Maddy drops her hold in order to move her hands directly on to Piper's throat.  Now, it is quite simply a choking contest between two women who don't want to lose this match at all and don''t have problems doing anything to prevent a loss.  

The choking continues with Maddy perhaps gaining an edge in the battle.  But as the choking continues, Maddy attacks on another front as she brings up her leg near Piper's midsection and gives her a stiff knee into that defenseless area.  Ask Piper slumps a bit due to the hard hit on her beauty contest winning midsection, Maddy drives a knee into the jaw of Piper who of course stuns her even more.  Maddy moves quickly behind the hurt hottie and slaps on a full nelson at the same time she drives Piper to the floor on her frontside.  Maddy mounts her back as she continues the full nelson and just for good measure, Maddy wraps her own legs around her fallen foe's midsection in a legsscissors.  Maddy has a classic combination of full nelson and a legscissors and this late in the match, this definitely falls into the submission category unless Piper can break the full nelson.  She tries to pull down her arms across Maddy's to unclasp the blonde rival's hands but isn't strong enough to do that.  Since they are lying down, her other options are limited.  And add in the legsscissors and she is in real trouble.

Maddy:  "Hey Piper, how is your neck and your midsection feeling about now, you johnny come lately party girl?  Ready to admit I'm the better woman, tramp?"
Piper:  "You bitch...I already beat you in the beauty contest, and I'll beat you again in this fight."
Maddy:  "Don't think so, slut.  You shouldn't have even won the first contest but in a fight between you and me with no interference, you are toast, whore!"
Piper {struggling to break the hold but cant'}:  "I give...I give up...you win...let me go!"
Maddy:  "Now see, I knew that when you were called a slutty, trashy, money-grubbing, dumb blonde that you were really not dumb at all."

Postmatch:  Maddy gives her a couple extra squeezes on the legscissors and a couple of extra pulls on the full nelson but her arms and legs are tired from all the energy it took to make and maintain these holds.  As Maddy drops the holds, Piper drops to the matted floor, her arms perpendicular from her trunk in true submission form.  Maddy sits right next to her and gives her a couple of playful slaps to make sure she is really spent...she is.  Maddy goes straight for the girl's pussy and grabs a thrown dildo from a customer and works it skillfully in that most personal of orifices until cum comes oozing from around the plastic toy.  Maddy collects some of that and wipes it on to Piper's beauty contest winning face as if to mark her ownership of the young blonde now.  Maddy moves on to Piper's tits and doesn't spend a lot of time there but does at least fondle them and trap her foe's nipples a couple of times for the customers of the bar if nothing else to show them how in control she is.  Then, Maddy lies down and give some good old fashioned smothers like tit smothers and armpit smothers to make sure that Piper gets up close and personal with as much of her sweat and foul body odor and breathing being restricted as she can.  And Maddy has done this a few times so she is good at it.  Maddy moves to hover her ass over Piper's beautiful face to once again humiliate the sexy, younger blonde. After making Piper wait for the facesit for what must seem like an eternity to Piper, Maddy drops down her ass and smothers her victim's face under its flesh.  She squirms and wiggles to really rub in the sweat there and also to restrict her enemy's breathing even more.  Maddy puts her hands on her head to show off her fit arms and armpits as she stikes the typical winner's pose now.

Maddy gets up and most seem to think this is the end of the humiliation but perhaps not quite.  Maddy stands by Piper's face and rubs the bottom of her dirty right foot across that beauty contest winning face.  That will surely be the last of the humliation, right?  Well, not exactly as Maddy gets down and dirty with yet another dildo and this time she works her own most personal area to deposit even more cum on her defeated foe's face.  As Maddy gets up, there can't be anything else, right?  Tell that to the pitcher of beer as Maddy takes it over to hang above Piper's head before slowly pouring its contents in a sready stream of brew to somewhat make Piper more alert to her humiliating situation.  And with that, Maddy raises her hands in the air as if someone has declared the winner by such a motion.  She then searches for her own clothes and for Piper's, the latter being removed as souvenirs of her sweet and total victory in the catfight.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 02:56:22 AM by tomcfstories »