News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cindy vs Heather in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 4 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Cindy and Heather share an apartment but not the same ideas about housekeeping

Prelude:  Blondes Heather and Cindy are friends and roommates but don't see eye to eye about everything.  Cindy is a free spirit who doesn't mind getting drunk at parties and thinks that if she doesn't occupy almost every inch of her part of the apartment with her things, she is wasting space.  Meanwhirel, Heather likes having a good time but thinks she is more responsible than her roommate Heather.  And as far as Cindy's half of the apartment, more than once Heather has become steamed at seeing Cindy's junk lying around so it comes to a head one night when Cindy returns from a party, but on this occasion sober.  Heather is ready for roommate showdown!

Heather:  "Cindy, you and I need to have a little chat."
Cindy:  "This sounds ominous...let me take a wild guess.  It is about my stuff ."
Heather:  "Yeah, everytime I open a closet I'm afraid I might need to notify the avalanche squad to be on stand by."
Cindy:  "That's an exaggeration.  My stuff isn't that much of a big deal."
Heather:  "You know those longterm storage sheds...look into one of them.  Scratch that, look into 2."
Cindy:  "Listen, this isn't affecting you except it is just psyching you out."
Heather:  "Let's put it this way.  There could be wild animals hiding under some of your piles of junk."
Cindy:  "Valuables"
Heather:  "Junk"
Cindy:  "Memeobilia"
Heather:  "Junk"
Cindy:  "Listen, I have a right to keep my own stuff, so back off, roomie!"
Heather:  "Ok, rrrrrooooooommmmiiiiieeeee, look like it has come to this.  I challenge you to a fight, literally, and if I win, I get to help you clean up....translation, I get to throw away some of your valuables."
Cindy:  "And if I win, you shut the hell up and I get the extra closet.  Oh, and I want a little comparison of assets between you and me because I think I'm hotter than you and I know you think the opposite."
Heather:  "You're on, and I can't wait to call the EPA and have some of your stuff taken away and maybe the zoo will get some more specimens after we look around some of your piles."
Cindy:  "You are a dreamer, girlfriend, because I so am going to kick your uptight ass."

Beauty Contest:  Cindy and Heather will have to self-judge the beauty contest but despite their disagreements, each will vouch for the other's honesty so this shouldn't be a problem.  They will compare assets of facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  Whoever wins more of these will be declared the beauty contest winner.  Of course as they reach more private areas, they will have to strip so as to judge them.  They start with facial beauty, and while each is attractive, Heather has that delicate, more classic features which forces even Cindy to admit she should win this one.  Heather 1 Cindy 0 as they move on to the comparison of chests which does require they take off their tops.  Cindy easily wins this one by Heather's own admission as her own chest is smallish in comparison.  It is tied at 1-1 as they compare midsections.  Heather wins this one with a flat if not concave stomach area, so Heather goes ahead 2-1.  The next area requires the women to remove the rest of their clothes as their pussies will be judged.  Both have good pussies but Cindy gets the nod here to tie the overall contest at 2-2.  The next area will be legs, one of Heathers' better areas so even Cindy has to admit that her roommate beats her in this area to give Heather the lead again at 3-2.  The next area to be decided will be their arms/armpits.  This is neither woman's strongest area with Heather's being very thin while Cindy's are thicker but not a gymrat's type firmness.  But Cindy still wins this one to tie the overall at 3-3 with only the backside areas left to be judged.  The next area to be judged are their backs and neither woman will give in on this area.  Cindy claims Heather's is too skinny while Heather claims Cindy's is not skinny enough...the classic body type argument which can't be resolved by these women themselves so this is ruled a tie by the women which makes the tally 3-3-1 with one area left to judge, their asses.  Once again, they have to look in the mirror to view both their butts at the same time.  And Cindy hates to admit it, but she has always thought that Heather's ass was hot, from a straight woman's point of view.  So, Heather wins 4-3-1 but the thinner girl has to give Cindy a lot of credit for giving her the last area to win the deal.  She may be the Oscar Madison of roommates but she certainly has integrity.  
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 02:45:25 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Catfight:  Usually the beauty contest amps up the animosities between the women but since both went through the comparisons with class, this really isn't the case in this one.  But there is still a lot on the line as far as how clean the apartment will be kept so the women are still anxious to start.  The women decide to just remain as they were at the end of the beauty contest...nude.  But it doesn't take long for clothes to become issue #1 regardless.  This fight is being held in the main room of their two bedroom apartment.  And yes, Cindy's influence has seeped into that room also.  So, the action begins with Heather finding anything of Cindy's she can find, and no shortage of ammunition here, and to hurl the clothing at Cindy. The larger blonde is hit by bras and panties and tops and shorts and swimseats as it almost appears they are fighting inside a Kohls Department store.  Cindy would love to return fire but quite frankly all the clothes available are her own, and she doesn't want to throw them back to Heather because she is afraid she might rip them up the next time.  All of Heather's clothes are put way...imagine that.  Anyway, as Heather shoots a top Cindy's way and it happens to drape over her head and eyes, that is what she has been waiting for.

Heather has a lacy bra of Cindy's still in her hand and she puts it to good use.  While Cindy is blinded and occupied trying to get rid of her own top which is draped over face, Heather charges over to Cindy's body and gets behind her with that bra still held tightly in her hands.  She wraps it around Cindy's neck and in a great irony, she is now using as her main weapon the reason for this fight to begin with...Cindy's clothes and other stuff being strewn around everywhere.  Heather has free reign for a time as Cindy still battles to get rid of that top that Heather threw her way.  Finally, Cindy tosses that aside but by this time Heather has that bra wrapped, including twisted, around her roommate's neck.  Heather must be enjoying finally getting some use out of Cindy leaving the apartment in a mess all the time.  Heather continues to tighten the bra around Cindy's neck who is trying to get her fingers between the frilly lingerie and her own under attack neck.  Finally, Cindy is able to do that and at least now the bra is cutting into her fingers and not her throat and neck.  Cindy eventually pulls the bra away from her neck completely but Heather got in a good choke for q while as she used it.

Heather and still behind Cindy at this point and as the victimized rooommate tries to move away to recover,  Heather helps her out so to speak by bringing a knee up into her foe's back which shoots her forward and down to the carpeted floor.  Heather is the aggressor but as she gets with leg range of Cindy, she moves her legs to trop up Heather, which sends the smaller blonde down to the carpet right beside her own form.  The women immediately go for each other's arms as they battle to gain the positional edge now.  Not being able to penetrate the rival's defenses, they resort to pulling hair to gain the advantage.  Each violently moves the other roommate's head by yanking hair and obviously forcing the head to follow.  And they soon are in full out hairpulling mode as their bodies begin to roll around their apartment's main room as they navigate tables and chairs to keep motion going.

The women don't have the perfect tits or pits to do those type of smothers but women in this situation will make do with what they have.  Whenever one is on top, she does her best to press flesh vs flesh against her roommate to transfer sweat, body odor, and to interrupt the breathing of her foe to punish her that way physically.  That lasts as long as she stays on top but eventually the one on the bottom pulls hair or an arm or someone rolls the pile over so that she now in on top and uses the exact same tactic.  So, although a lot of action takes place, it is more humiliating than dehabilitating, and the women realize that they have accomplished about all they will with these particular actions.

Heather and Cindy get to their feet and put their arms on each other's body as they struggle for an advantage.  Once again, all the movement is too much for them to stay standing and plunge down to their sofa in the apartment.  A pillow fight ensues with each woman grabbing one from the sofa and swinging vigorously to land hits on the head and other body areas of their rival.  They then go for their foe's tits for the first time and each has no problem controlling the tits of the opponent because neither has a huge chest or silicone enhanced tits.  Both women scream in response to her treasure chest being squeezed and in particular when their nipples are twisted.  But just like the hairpulling and the pillow fight, this one pretty much ends in a draw so they move off the sofa and separate.  Heather can't resist throwing another piece of Cindy's clothing at her as a parting shot.

The women get up and stare at each other...a mixed look because you can tell they are friends but not at this moment!  Cindy launches an open handed slap which jerks Heather's head in the opposite direction.  Heather retaliates with one of her own, which hits Cindy's face but probably not quite as hard.  Cindy counters with a knee brought up into that sexy, beauty contest winning midsection of Heather.  The beautiful blonde is doubled over and Cindy follows up on that with a double axe handle.  That sends the petite blonde down to her knees.  Cindy is standing behind her foe as she reaches around and grabs the corners of her mouth and pulls them painfully farther to the side that they should go.  Heather probably is screaming but hard to hear since her mouth is distorted like that.  Heather moves her hands up to engage Cindy's but her foe's hands are too well in her mouth.  So, Heather goes the low row and throws an elbow back into Cindy's most private area, and the pussy shot definitely does the escape job.

Cindy is stunned by the low blow as she eyes are wide as Heather checks to make sure her mouth still works.  Heather spears Cindy to the carpeted floor and rubs and grinds her smallish body over her larger roommate's, but it still is effective.  Heather shows her fitness by doing upper body pushups above and on to her rival's body.  And every time she comes down during the repetitve process, she crushes Cindy's trapped form, even though Heather doesn't weigh as much as her roommate.  Heather continues this since she is not expending that much energy and definitely hurting Cindy as proven by the grunt and screams.  But she goes to the well once too often and on one downcycle, Cindy brings up her knees and Heather's descending midsection runs right into both of those pointed anatomical areas.  Heather is send tumbling off of Cindy's form and is holding her stomach area while Cindy tries to recover from all those body smashes on to her own form.  Each woman is stunned after this latest skirmish.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
The women get up only to sitting on their knees as they reach forward and wrap their arms around each other in a mutual bearhug.  They squeeze with what strength they have in their arms, which quite frankly is not that much due to their weakened condition this long into the match in addition to not exactly being gymrats to begin with.  The tit battle is not that much either so little is gained in this competition so they quickly release the bearhugs.  They stay where they are and now try a mutual legscissors as they wrap their legs around the roommate's stomach and see who gives up first.  Once again, their legs aren't strong enough nor the opponent's midsection weak enough to really gain an advantage here.  Another competition ends in essentially a draw.  The women are getting frustrated that neither seems to have the strength to put the other away.

The women slowly get up as they are exhausted.  Both are fit but it has been a long day and they aren't used to catfighting and wrestling that much.  Heather is the aggressor as she moves toward Cindy only to have her head grabbed and put in a headlock.  She ratchets up the pressure but doesn't stay standing for long as she lunges towards the carpet and bulldogs Heather down there with her head hitting hard on the soft carpet.  The diminuitive blonde rolls over on to her back, definitely stunned from the hard fall.  Cindy gets behind Heather's head and grabs her two hands and pulls back her arms extended painfully past her own head.  At the same time, Cindy moves her legs past Heather's head and crosses them over underneath her chin in a legscissors of her head.  Cindy has a great combination hold going, and although neither her legs nor arms are that strong, neither are Heather's very thin arms nor her resistance to a headscissors this late in the match.  Cindy thinks she has the pixie in a submission position and says so.

Cindy:  "Time for you to give this one up, roomie!  You aren't strong enough to escape one of these holds, much less both."
Heather:  "You bitch!!  Just because I don't eat the pizza buffet every day and get your weight, I'm being penalized, huh?
Cindy:  "Ooooohhhh Heathy, that really hurt...well, almost as much as this will." {pulling harder with her arms and squeezing tighter with her legs}
Heather:  "Aaaaeeeiii.....you....tramp....let me go.....ooooohhhh Gooddd....I give up....I give....up....please let me....go!"
Cindy:  "Listen, this isn't affecting you except it is just psyching you out."
Heather {interspersed with screams and grunts}:  "Let's put it this way.  There could be wild animals hiding under some of your piles of junk."
Cindy:  "Close, but I'm waiting for that magic word and no namecalling."
Heather:  "Please....please let me go."

Postmatch:  Cindy does indeed release the holds, partly because of Heather's begging, partly because they are friends, and partly because she is getting tired herself.  Cindy drops the arms of Heather from the extension and also undoes the legscissors.  Heather is almost motionless afte3r her recent torment while Cindy is resting also at this point.  But Cindy isn't about to let Heather get away without some postmatch humiliation.  Cindy schoolgirl pins Heather and then rubs and grinds her body across her roommate's trapped form.  Cindy reaches back with her hands and plays with Heather's smallish tits and drops down her face to bit her foe's nipples a bit.  Heather has some reaction but not as much if she wasn't exhausted to begin with..  Cindy then moves her focus down to Heather's cute pussy.  Cindy grabs a dildo and uses that to skillfully probe her beautiful friend's most private region and quickly get her to climax.  Cindy collects some of the cum and rubs the whitish fluid across her defeated foe's face.  Cindy then moves to lower her tits and do a titsmother to start smoothing the cum around Heather's pretty face.  Cindy switches over to armpits smothers and makes sure that Heather gets full exposure to sweat, body odor, and a restriction of breathing to her roommate.  

Cindy gets up to a sitting position on Heather's chest and playfully slaps her roommate's face a couple of times.  Then she excites her own pussy with her own hand in a great masturbation move and soon adds her own white liquid contribution to that already sitting on Heather's face.  Cindy moves her pussy hard and flush against Heather's face not only to transfer the last bit of cum but also to do a pussy smother against her roommate's pretty, cute face.  Cindy finishes that smother onlyt to move to the most famous...a facesit using her own fleshy ass.  That may have cost her the beauty contest but it seems just fine now as she squirms and wiggles her sweet ass across Heather's face to smooth both her and Heather's remaining pussy discharge.  Finally, Cindy ends the facesit with the classic pose of putting her hands on the top of her head and flexing her arms and showing off her armpits, although really to no one but herself since Heather's face is covered right now by Cindy's butt.  Cindy gets off of Heather's face and stands up.  She rubs the bottom of her dirty right foot across her roommate's beautiful face in one last humiliation.  

Cindy has had a lot of fun though, and she will be the first to admit it.  Heather is finally coming around since she isn't being smothered or punished anymore at this point.  Cindy is having second thoughts about their wager even though she won the catfight.

Cindy:  "OK Heather, here is what I'm going to do.  I am going to clean up some and you can advise me.  Is that fair, roommate?"
Heather {weakly}:  "Really, you're not shitting me, are you?"
Cindy {laughing}:  "God no, Heather, I'm not shitting you but I probably need my head examined  But when you threw all those clothes in my face at the beginning of this fight, that was a wakeup call to me.  So as soon as  you recover, I'm up for a cleanup."
Heather : "You're the best roommate ever!"
Cindy:  "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 02:48:26 AM by tomcfstories »

sxycheer2001

OMG!!!!! i cant believe i lost  this is just soooo humiliating and to such a pathetic opponent.....tom me and you are going to have to talk.....hahahahah im jk i loved the story and i definately hope you can find some time to write about me again...

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
OMG!!!!! i cant believe i lost  this is just soooo humiliating and to such a pathetic opponent.....tom me and you are going to have to talk.....hahahahah im jk i loved the story and i definately hope you can find some time to write about me again...

Hey Heather, you spoiled sport you!  ;)  My thought process was Cindy is bigger and a little stronger but you are a little more athletic and have better stamina. In 7 out of 10 matches, I think Cindy wins. In the other 3 I think you would run her out of gas...in other words, the longer the match goes, it swings your way with IMO better stamina. I went the 7 out of 10 route and had Cindy win.  Thanks for the kind words and I may very well want to use you again.  You are the perfect cheerleader/girl next door type which makes for great stories....oh, and quite the whining comments too.  ;-)   Take care, sweet girl.  BTW, you won the BC I believe.  No credit for that I see.  Hmmm.   ;D