News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cassie vs Lacey in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Two vixens, blonde Cassie and brunette Lacey, want the same job and decide to make the decision for the company themselves

Prelude: Cassie and Lacey aren't close friends but they do know each other.  That is how they both applied for the same job which is better than what they are doing right now in their current positions.  They are notified that they are the two finalists and decide to meet after they get that news.  And their meeting at Cassie's place ends up taking the decision out of the hands of the hiring manager.

Cassie:  "Well Lacey, it looks like it has come down to you and me for this job.  And quite frankly, honey, that means it has come down to me.  Just call them up and admit to them that I'm the better candidate.  Better to bow out gracefully."
Lacey:  "Sounds like Malibu Barbie is worried I'm going to win this competition and she will continue to grill up fries or stock lingerie at Walmart or whatever the hell you do."
Cassie:  "My current job is better than that, but then again, I keep wondering who is going to take over your street corner if you got this job.  I must admit that you put a whole new meaning to "screwing your way to the top."  Take about experience doing that!"
Lacey:  "Ok, that's it, bitch!!  You and me right here and right now in a catfight.  Oh, and before that, I want you and I to strip down and see who has the hottest body.  Of course I know I do, and I won't even bring up your hair!"
Cassie:  "Yeah, brunettes are always jealous of us blondes.  And you always think you will win fights with blondes and rarely do.  I accept both your challenges and let's make a stake on the catfight.  The loser calls up the company and withdraws from consideration.  That means the winner gets the job.  And hey, your street corner will be waiting for you, slut."
Lacey:  "Oooooohhh, I can't wait to kick your overrated, arrogant, and from what I can see...rather large ass.  But you have to be honest enough to judge your and my assets since no one else is around.  Can you do that, doll?"
Cassie:  "Don't worry about my honesty...just get ready to admit your own shortcomings!"
[/color]

Beauty Contest:  The women agree to compare the following assets...facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  Whoever wins more of these will be declared the winner of this competition.  They start with facial beauty, and this is a tough one.  At first glance each thinks the other is just above average in beauty here, but the longer they study the other woman, in a punk type way, they are pretty hot!  But Lacey does have the thinner face and perhaps the more delineated facial features so even Cassie reluctantly have to give her the edge.  Lacey takes a 1-0 lead as their treasure chests are compared.  Once again, are these the biggest breasts either will ever see or most perfectly shaped?  No, but they do thrust out a top some and they could pass a silicone inspecting machine without causing an alarm.  This one is another close contest, but this time, Lacey is honest enough to admit defeat here as the contest is now tied at 1-1 overall.   The next area for the women to judge is the midsection.  This isn't particulary a strength for each either woman.  They are certainly not fat or puffy by any stretch of the imagination but certainly neither had a concave or even a flat midsection.  Both agree that neither separates from the other, so this is a tie.  The next area is one that is usually a waste of time unless you have an audience judge it...the pussy.  Women are not exactly jumping to admit their rival has a better private area than her own, but the worst that can happen is another tie so they include it anyway.  While both have nice clits and the crotch area around it, Lacey is more than magnanimous to give credit where it is due....Cassie wins the pussy contest to take her first lead at 2-1-1 halfway through the contest.  The next area of competition will be a comparison of legs.  In this one, Lacey has the thinner ones which Cassie envies so Lacey wins this skirmish to tie it up at 2-2-1.  The last frontside area to be compared is arms/armpits.  This is not a particularly good area for either woman, but Cassie wins the comparison anyway to take a 3-2-1 lead into the rear side areas of back and butt.  They need a full length mirror for this one and have it so that they can look at their own backs and butts while observing the competition at the same time.   Cassie has never been particularly happy with her back so she has to admit that Lacey's is better than her own.  That ties up the entire contest at 3-3-1 with only the ass contest left.  Cassie and Lacey both think they have hot asses and they do.  So one woman will have to really have a sizzling one to win this deal since it is for all the beauty contest marbles so to speak.  The women study their butts in the full length mirror by facing away from it and then looking back over their shoulders.  It must kill Lacey to do this, but she finally admits that maybe Cassie's is indeed a little better than even her great one is.  Cassie wins the beauty contest 4-3-1 but Lacey deserves some credit at least for being honest enough to admit that perhaps Cassie did have the hotter ass..
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:59:01 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Usually, these self-judgment deals temper down the hostility going in to the catfight since the women admitted during the judging that the other one has this area better which of course in complimentary to the rival.  But there is too much on the line with getting the good job, and Cassie can't help rubbing it in a little bit which of course starts the rivalry all over again.

Cassie:  "That's one victory down for me and one more to go, tramp."
Lacey:  "I was just more honest about the judgments than you were.  Plus, the one that counts is the catfight and that will be decided when I make you submit while crying like a baby.  I don't give a rat's ass about the beauty contest even though I suggested it for fun."
Cassie:  "You used one phrase correctly....rat's ass....that is about how I would describe yours, slut."
Lacey:  "Why you bleached blonde little cxnt!  I bet when I start pulling your hair out, your roots are going to be darker than mine."

Catfight:  The women have a choice to make as to whether to remain nude or to put back on some clothes.  Cassie and Lacey aren't exhibitionists as some women are so the guess would be if they were competing in this fight in front of a real audience they would redress to some degree.  But just between themselves, they think it serves no point since they just saw the other woman completely nude to judge their most private areas.  So the women immediately get after it as they circle each other like predators stalking their prey.  Their arms move forward away from their bodies as they prove for an opening but really don't find anything to be sustained.  So finally, Cassie just takes what she can get as she slaps Lacey's face with the palm of her right hand.  Lacey takes that blow and fires back with her own right handed slap.  Cassie brings up a knee itno Lacey's midsection and as the sexy brunette doubles over a bit, Cassie brings up a forearm from underneath to send Lacey stumbling backwards against a chair in the area.  Cassie extends her leg in a crude thrust kick to force Lacey to take a seat in the chair and not just be leaning up against it.  Cassie quickly moves around to the rear of the low back chair and reaches around in a headlock as she wraps her arms around Lacey's neck.

Lacey has been dominated so far by Cassie's early and successful aggression but at least she is sitting down and not in some legscissors or something.  Her only immediate problem is the headlock where Cassie is certainly putting a strain on her neck in addition to trying to hurt her breathing.  Lacey grabs Cassie's arms and tries to pull them off her throat but the blonde vixen has them well entrenched.  All Lacey can do is to move them a little and of course her mouth also.  That ends up being important as when she gets Cassie's arms within biting range, it becomes molar time as the hot brunette sinks her teeth into Cassie's sexy arms.  That immediately ends the headlock along with filling the air with Cassie screams along with profanities and questions about Lacey's ancestory line.  But Lacey is happy and even more joyful when she gets out of the chair only to shove it backward into Cassie's form to send the the blonde honey down to the plush carpeting.  Lacey moves the chair quickly to the side and begins to footstomp the supine body of her rival.  Lacey especially makes sure she hits her foe's legs, pussy, midsection, and tits.  Lacey heads a foot towares Cassie's throat but the blonde moves just in time and then reaches over to take the ankle with her hands and twist it and that leg to send Lacey down to the carpet right beside her own form.

Cassie moves over to cover Lacey from the side as she puts the beautiful brunette's left arm between her thick legs in a scissors hold while moving her right hand over to press down on Lacey's right wrist to keep it pinned.  Cassie has Lacey pinned at least for now and as a bonus has her left hand free at this point since her legs and right hand have her opponent's arms occupied.  With that free left hand, Cassie moves it over to fondle Lacey's perky tits in not only a humiliating move but also to physically assault her opponent's treasure chest for pain purposes.  Cassie squeezes those orbs one at a time and is getting a lot of satisfaction in doing this.  Lacey is desperate to try to stop this torture on her jugs but her left arm seems hopelessly caught between Cassie's strong legs.  That leaves the right one which has a decent shot at escape since it is only being held down by Cassie's right arm and hand.  So as Lacey wiggles her body which is about all she can do, that actually helps to free her right hand and arm.  When that occurs, she can roll up the right side of her body and goes for Cassie's hair as she gets her right hand in her tresses.  That painful yank disrupts the sexy blonde's legscissors and the fondling of her tits.  Lacey finishes the escape by pulling Cassie off her body and slings her to the side of her form.

Lacey rolls over to Cassie's form and cover her body in schoolgirl pin form.  Lacey raises her upper body multiple times in order to drop that part of her body back down on to Cassie's trapped bod, grunts heard and punishment dispensed with every drop down of even part of her petite form.  Lacey is apparently pissed off that Cassie had controlled the action so far and is ready for some payback.  Her tits aren't big by any stretch but she uses what she has in a titsmother as she deposits sweat, foul body odor at this point, and a restriction of breathing against Cassie.  And she doesn't stop there as puts her right armpit over Cassie's face to do it yet again in maybe even a more humiliating smother.  Cassie goes to Lacey's hair just like the brunette did to her a while ago and is able to pull Lacey off her body and switches places by moving on top of her foe.  Now, it is Cassie's turn to do a little titsmothering and armpit smothering with similar results that Lacey just had with her.  Lacey grabs Cassie's hair again and slings her off to the side but this time, both separate by rolling to opposite directions.

The women get up to sitting positions facing each other only a foot or two apart.  Cassie lunges towards Lacey and wraps her arms around the sultry brunette is a bearhug which Lacey quickly reciprocates.  The women start this mutual bearhug contest as they squeeze their rivals' midsection with perhaprs average strength arms at best, and the other problem is neither midsection is that thin.  So they are not only able to really encircle the other's with authority but also the pressure they put on that stomach is not that great.  Higher up on their bodies, their tits are clashing but once again, neither woman has a huge rack that is doing to throw its weight around. So, this competition ends up being pretty much a wash, and a boring one at that.  It truly ends when Cassie suddenly drops her bearhug in order to launch a right fist into Lacey's jaw which rocks the rival for that lucrative job backwards, doubling over from that still sitting position.

Cassie moves in to mount Lacey's body but this time, Lacey meets her with two hands to the blonde hottie's throat.  Cassie moves her own hands to engage Lacey's and is able to pull them away from her throat, but Lacey has her rival basically on the top of her with no anchoring hold.  Lacey bucks her off and sends her hard to the carpet near her, both women now stunned by the recent falls to the floor.  They lie on their sides as their arms and legs flail against the other, but nothing is really happening of note.  Cassie and Lacey get up for the first time in quite a while to standing positions and face each other.  Their bodies are magnificent with sweat giving their flesh that oil wrestling appearance.  But their tits are sagging as their pectorals muscles have faded a bit in strength and their hair is matted, and really too bad no one else is seeing this.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:59:47 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Cassie gives Lacey the single finger salute while Lacey bends her left arm and puts her right hand at the elbow joint...neither exactly a sign of respect.  It deteriorates even more as Cassie spits at Lacey, the saliva hitting the beautiful brunette's face.  She wipes it off with a sneer on her face that almost figuratively yells that the blonde will pay for that.  Lacey raises her hands in front of her body in an obvious challenge for Cassie to participate in the classic test of arm strength.  Cassie obliges to clasp hands with her brunette rival and the push starts with each woman trying to move her rival's arms past vertical and hopefully send her foe down to her knees or maybe ever her back.  Each woman gains a temporary advantage but not enough to really gain a permenant edge until finally Cassie does being to bend back Lacey's form some and to start to send her down.  But Lacey isn't going down without a fight, in fact not down at all.  Lacey brings up a foot into Cassie crotch area with it finding its target of the blonde's beauty contest winning pussy.  Cassie's normally beautiful big eyes grow even bigger it seems as a blank stare of anguish overtakes her face.  Lacey holds Cassie's head with her left hand to stabelize her foe's form as she repeatedly brings up a right knee into Cassie's midsection until the blonde honey drops to her knees, and even Lacey can't keep her standing.

Lacey finds her discarded bra where the women stripped down for their chest comparison.  That is exactly what she needs as she gets behind the downed Cassie and wraps the lingerie around the blonde's neck, twisting it to provide even more strength as she tries to choke her job competitition into either submission or unconsciousness.  Cassie's eyes grow even wider and panic takes over her face with her expression as she needs to get rid of this choking or it is over.  Cassie seems to be proud that she is a tough bitch, and she doesn't want this to be the end for her.  The blonde babe puts her hands up to Lacey's bra and tries to pull it away from her throat or to get her fingers between the lingerie and her neck.  Finally, she gets a good grip on that bra and with Lacey holding on just as tightly, Cassie uses her lower level of gravity and leverage to pull Lacey over her head, ironically using Lacey's own bra and initial hold to do it.  

Lacey is the one now stunned as her body goes head over heels and lands hard on her back.  Cassie is still trying to recover from the low blow pussy shot and the blatant choking via Lacey's bra.  But she does have a little time because Lacey is at least as exhausted and this fall to the floor has incapicated her also.  Cassie is behind Lacey's head as she grabs both of the sexy brunette's wrists with her own hands and pulls her rival's arms fully behind her head as they hug the floor.  Cassie moves her legs on top of Lacey's upper body to try to keep the brunette's body from moving towards her and thus reducing the stretching pain that she wants Lacey to feel.  In fact, Cassie eventually crosses her legs into a legscissors type of hold on Lacey's head, not to put that much pressure on her opponent's neck or head but simply to anchor her foe's body while she continues to painfully pull away on Lacey's arms.

The beautiful brunette is the one suffering now as her arms are not that sturdy to begin with and her body is not as resistant to pain to pressure as earlier in the fight, just like Cassie isn't as strong as she was.  But Cassie has the advantage and the blonde's arms have proven to be slightly stronger going back to the bearhug and the recent arm strength contest.  Add to that the positional advantage here, and the job opportunity may very well have swung over to Cassie at this point.  The blonde knows it may be time to ask for a submission and she does so now.

Cassie:  "Well Lacey, I do believe we are close to having this job deal decided, and it looks like you will be making a call soon to the hiring manager removing your name from his consideration.  Isn't that right, baby?"
Lacey {interspersed with screams, grunts, and some tears{:  "You bleached blonde Barbie bitch!!  Just wait...until I break... this hold.  I'm.... coming after you to push your body.... into the carpet.... once and for all."Cassie:  "Big talk from a small girl, and I hate to break the news to you, but you aren't getting out of this.  The only question is do you want your arms in slings for a few weeks."
Lacey {excruticating pain now}:  "Oooooohhhhh.....I give....I give.....my arms are...killing me....you win...you win...the job is yours... I will make the phone call."
Cassie:  "A wise, wise decision on your part.  Time for me to give you a little extra pleasure and pain I think."[/b]

Postmatch
:  Cassie pulls a little extra one more time on Lacey's arms but she releases it since she got what she wanted, she is tired herself, and she has a few other plans for Lacey before the all important phone call to the hiring manager as Lacey withdraws from job consideration.  Lacey doesn't even move her extended arms at first as she is not sure they are even still connected perhaps.  Cassie is tired but she is ready to get after Lacey in the obligatory postmatch humiliation.  Since Cassie is already located behind Lacey's head, to save some energy and do things a little different, Cassie does a titsmother by dropping her mams over Lacey's forehead and letting those boobs contact her mouth and nose areas from that direction.  Cassie's tits aren't big but they are still large enough to hold enough sweat, generate enough body odor, and stop Lacey's respiration on occasion when flesh contacts flesh.  Cassie gets her satisfaction with this smother and moves on to a double barreled armpit one, first with the left one and then the right one.  And Cassie did win the beauty contest area of arms and armpits so she is better equipped there to deliver the goods, or in this case lots of sweat, lots of body odor, and shut down Lacey's breathing when she gets enough flesh to do that.  Cassie lies down at this point going in the opposite direction of Lacey's body and puts her pussy right on top of  Lacey's face in another great smother, this time with her most private area supplying the sweat, smell, and humiliation.  

Cassie has used her pussy for what she considers good,and now it is time to take advantage of Lacey's most private area.  Cassie grabs a dildo and skillfully employs it into Lacey's orifice until it cums.  The blonde hottie takes some of the cum from the dildo and paints her defeated victim's face with the whitish fluid with a rolling motion as she moves the toy across Lacey's face.  Cassie finishes up this area and on her way to Lacey's face again, she has to stop for a minute or two and work over Lacey's perky tits.  To the victor belongs the spoils, and Cassie is proof of that.  Not only will she get the lucrative job due to Lacey's withdrawal but she gets the benefits of all of this postmatch humiliation.  Cassie end the breast mauling and now takes the standard position of the final embarassment as she facesits Lacey's grimacing and exhausted looking face.  The blonde puts her hands on the top of her head and admires her beauty contest winning arms and pits one last time in the mirror they used for the backside assets judgment.  Cassie gets up, rubs the dirty bottom on her foot across Lacey's still beautiful face, and starts to collect not only her clothing but those of Lacey for souvenirs and trophies for her double wins...beauty contest and catfight.  And she has one last comment for Lacey:

Cassie:  "You know if I can hire an assistant, I may even consider you for the job.  You know, gopher job, like go for my lingerie at the cleaners....go for my lunch at the deli, etc.   Yeah, you know I could see you and me working in the same office and a catfight every week"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 01:01:24 AM by tomcfstories »