News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jen vs Chrissy in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 2 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
The aerobic class with 34D-25-35 guest instructor Jen ends up being more of a workout than expected egged on busty blonde Chrissy

Prelude:  Most people remember that the substitute teacher in school got little to no respect.  The kids knew that she wasn't going to be around very long and also knew that she mostly likely wouldn't report a lot of misbehavior because it might make her look like she couldn't control the class and this was her shot to prove she could hack it.  An aerobic class is being run today by an instructor Jen who is substituting for a friend.  Jen normally isn't even a member of this class so she doesn't know any of the women in it.  If she did, she would probably not be surprised at what happens.  One of the more cocky members is a blonde hottie named Chrissy who loves to throw out her insults as much as showing a lot of skin.  And Chrissy makes comments to even the regular instructor, but that girl is used to it.  Jen isn't and is one of those who can only take so much before the shit hits the fan so to speak.

Chrissy {saying loud enough for most to hear}:  "Anyone know if we get a discount for this class?  Having a 3rd rate instructor is not worth the standard rate." {normal chatter goes away...you could hear a pin drop}
Jen:  "What was that, Barbie, or whatever your name is?  Did I hear you say something about wanting some of your money back?"
Chrissy:  "Chrissy is my name, not Barbie.  I'm wondering why we pay the same money to you that we do to a good instructor.  I'm already a sexier and fitter woman than you.   Your legs are thick, got no chest, and your midsection is fat."
Jen:  "Baby, I have measurements of the students since we see how we improve them.  Your waist is bigger than mine.  And it is hard to believe you have improved on that much, since the main thing I see moving of yours is your mouth.  Hmmm, let's see if we have that measurement down on your chart.  Oh, it just says....big!"
Chrissy: "Ha...ha...maybe you should be a comedian...audiences seem to like fat people so you should be very popular."
Jen:  "Ok, that's it.  Let's see you put your unfit, overrated body against me.  I can't wait to shut up that huge mouth of yours.  If you fight as good as you talk, I'm in trouble.  But I expect a lot of bark and little bite from a worn out slut like yourself."
Chrissy:  "You'll feel the bite of me.  And I want to compare assets to prove I'm the better woman in two ways, not just one."
Jen:  "Fine, you're on, but no mouth contest...I have no chance in that one." {laughing}
When a class is cut short for some reason, the women can get a refund but I doubt anyone will be asking for any money back.  They actually may donate some more on the way out the door later.  Anyway, the other women in the class will judge the beauty contest and then for the catfight, it will be no holds barred, submissions only with mats very prevalent here to be used to cushion the floor area where the fight will take place.

Beauty Contest:  Jen and Chrissy agree on 8 anatomical areas with the winner of more of these being declared the beauty contest champ.  The areas are facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  They start with their faces and while Jen has a nice look and great blonde hair, Chrissy has a prettier face and a great devilish smile that is judged superior.  Chrissy leads 1-0 as they move on to the chest for the next competition.  Another area goes Chrissy's way with a fuller chest to up her lead to 2-0.  The third area probably has already been decided before their continued stripping displays this area.  Jen brought the fact earlier that she has a thinner midsection/waist measurement, and Chrissy didn't dispute that.  So give Jen her first individual area victory as she cuts the deficit to 2-1.  The next area to be judged will be the most private....their pussies which means they will become nude to reveal this area having already become topless for the chest comparison.  This one is the toughest to judge because the areas are relatively small compared to all the others, hard to see, etc.  So, the decision is usually under some question but Chrissy does take this which is all that counts to the hot blonde.  That gives her a 3-1 lead halfway through the contest.  The next area to be compared in this assets comparison phase are the womens' legs.  Chrissy has laid the seeds for this judgment just like Jen did with the midsection one.  Jen's legs are found to be nice but heavier than Chrissy's which gives the blonde bombshell yet another win to clinch an overall tie with a 4-1 lead with only three areas left.  The last frontside one is arms/armpits.  This is an area that really neither has huge advantage and not particularly one of their best features, but Jen needs a win to stay in this, and she gets it.  This cuts her deficit to 4-2 with only back and butt left to be judged.  Both women have nice backs that are above average but neither outpoints the other woman, which is great news for Chrissy, because all she needs is a tie or win to clinch the overall victory.  The tie gives Chrissy a 4-2-1 lead with only the ass contest left.  This one is just for the margin of victory but will be competed in just as hard.  In a close contest, Chrissy wins with a more pronounced ass, just really shape more than fitness.  That makes the final count 5-2-1 in favor of Chrissy who doesn't hold back her celebration right in front of Jen.  If Jen wasn't pissed off enough with the insulting comments and the beauty contest loss, she is really upset with the celebration of the blonde opponent.  And my guess is she would love to take out that frustration out of her foe's hide.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:53:39 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Catfight:  Jen and Chrissy have a choice to make as far as wardrobe to begin the fight.  They are nude of course now but both choose to put back on some clothing.  Jen goes with the white top and bluejean shorts as shown in an earlier photo, but sans the beige bra that is also shown there.  Chrissy decides on skimpy clothing also with black lingerie as shown in this earlier pic .  This is one of the easier sites to convert to a catfighing venue since mats are readily available.  So the women after redressing a bit are immediately ready to go.  Chrissy gives Jen a phony pursed lips kiss almost in a mocking manner towards the substitute aerobics teacher.  Jen can't take the taunting anymore as she lunges forward and puts Chrissy's head in a headlock, violently moving her arms up and down to ratchet up the pressure.  At the same time, Jen is punishing Chrissy's head and neck, she occasionally brings up a right knee into her rival's midsection.  Those heavy legs of Jen are coming in handy now with more power behind them...perhaps well worth losing that area in the beauty contest.  Chrissy tries to use her arms to power out of the headlock by lifting Jen's arms from around her neck but that doesn't work.  So now, Chrissy throws fists into Jen's side to give back a little torture of her own and force Jen to choose between continuing the headlock and suffering more hard, forceful blows to her body or let go of her foe's head and break the contact between the two.  She decides on the latter and as soon as Chrissy's head is released, she pushes Jen's body away.

The other aerobic class women like the start to this match so far....seems to be very physical and very personal.  It gets more so when Chrissy is the aggressor this time and steps forward to slap Jen across the left side of her face.  Jen feels the blow as her head is driven sideways but comes right back with a slap of her own.   Chrissy absorbs that and leads with a right fist to Jen's abdomen, doubling over the aerobic instructor.  Chrissy follows up with a double axe handle to the back to send Jen down to her knees in front of Chrissy.  The California blonde delivers a knee to the back of Jen and sends her down to all fours.  At that point, Chrissy mounts the blonde's back and reaches around her foe's head to lock on a chinlock.  Since Jen is supporting her own body weight her hands are not free at the moment to try to pull her tormentor's hands apart or away from her jaw.  But the good news is that Chrissy's position on Jen's back is hardly anchored very well so Jen is able to buck her rival off her back, ending the chinlock automatically, and sending he opponent down hard to the matted floor.

Chrissy ends up supine with Jen still on all fours but doesn' stay that way for long.  Chrissy swings around her body to point her legs Jen's way and thrust kicks the side of her foe's body nearer her own.  Jen takes a few hits before she turns her body ninety degrees also to launch her own kicks towards Chrissy.  The women basically are just exchanging kicks but Jen's heavier legs give her the advantage in this duel.  Finally, Chrissy decides to actually grab one of the legs that keeps getting shot her direction and implements almost a leg bar or something by holding it firmly with her two arms.  But the main attack is when she thrust kicks an open crotch area created by the hold.  Jen is somewhat fortunate she is still wearing her bluejean shorts and panties at this point to at least cushion the blow a little.  But the blow is still felt as measured by Jen's eyes going wide with a glassy stare on her face.  It didn't take long for a low blow to occur and nobody thinks that is going to be the last one.

Chrissy has access to both legs now and doubles them back painfully to almost roll Jen into a ball with her feet close to her head.  While she has her opponent's legs right in front of her, the California girl starts working off those blue jean shorts which she is able to relieve Jen of.  Chrissy tosses them aside and now tears off Jen's panties to expose her foe's pussy in short order.  But her being made nude in one of the private areas first must either piss Jen off or maybe it is just a matter of time before Jen's strong legs recoil.  Either way, Jen's legs extend out to send Chrissy away from her body and stumbling on to her back herself.  Jen has recovered from the pussy shot and actually Chrissy is more stunned right now due to being shot backwards by her rival's strong legs.  This gives Jen the opportunity to be the aggressor and she is as she moves towards Chrissy's supine, beauty contest winning bod. 

Now it is Jen's turn to strip Chrissy nude at least below the chest.  Jen pulls off Chrissy's large black panties  And Jen doesn't just strip that area but invades it with her foot as she forcefully probes Chrissy's most private asset.  Chrissy is almost paralyzed by the attack, a mixture of pain and pleasure while Jen plans her next move.  That moves comes as she removes her foot from her blonde bombshell's vagina and plops down her body on top of her foe's frontside in what amounts to a schoolgirl pin.  Jen rubs and grinds her body flush and hard against Chrissy including her tits which are starting to become visible as her black, lacy lingerie begins to moves around.  Jen takes off her own white T-shirt and then pulls off Chrissy's top.  At this point, both women are now totally nude for the first time since the end of the beauty contest and look magnificent as sweat glistens their body as if they are oiled up.

Chrissy is proud of her tits and believes them clearly to be superior but they are under seige as Jen is on top with the force of gravity on her side as her own mounds mash against Chrissy's perhaps bigger ones. Jen makes Chrissy's tits suffer for a while and moves her own body up to put her tits on top of the California honey's beauty contest winning face.  Jen gets a little revenge for that beauty contest area loss as she rubs her tits over her foe's face in a great titsmother.  Chrissy gets up close and personal with her blonde opponent's D cup boobs and all the sweat, body odor, and stoppage of respiration they can deliver in this flesh to face contact.  Jen switches from a titsmother to an armpit smother as she uses one of her beauty contest winning pits to shove that area flush into the face of Chrissy. And Jen's chest is a picnic in comparison for sweat and foul body odor compared to Jen's underarms.  Jen knows this better than anyone and tries to make sure that Chrissy gets as much as possible with this smother.  As Jen is about to give her armpit smother number two in the double barreled titsmother, Chrissy is working in desperation mode as she reaches up with both hands and grabs fist fulls of hair to sling Jen off her body.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Chrissy follows Jen's body and gets on top of her for some quick revenge with two armpits smothers instead of just the one.  And finally, Chrissy gets to utilize her own superior beauty contest winning tits in a smother as she gets payback with lots of sweat, exposing Jen to her own body odor, and suffocating the aerobics instructor with those mams that Chrissy is so proud of.  And she sits up in front of Jen's face and pulls the blonde's face snugly against her very sweaty and smelly pussy, perhaps a little revenge for when Jen launched her uninvited attack on her most private area.  Apparetly, Chrissy thinks that if Jen really wants her pussy that bad she should have it right in the kisser so to speak.  As this match has gone on, the wrestling has been disappearing and has been replaced by the most primate and embarassing catfight moves.  Chrissy scoots up even more to put her beauty contest winning ass on top of Jen's face in a facesitting type maneuver which is normally reserved for a victory pose, but maybe Chrissy thinks she has this match well in hand.  She arrogantly puts her hands on the top of her head to literally show off for the other aerobic women at the same time she has the substitute aerobic instructor Jen being exposed to her sweaty, smelly, and respiration restricting ass.  

Chrissy gets a lot of satisfaction with this facesit, but the fact that Jen isn't incapacitated yet and that Chrissy's body is hardly balanced to cover much of Jen's body is bound to haunt her.  It doesn't take long for Jen to buck her off as she generates power with her legs and the rest of her uncovered body.  As soon as Jen is clear of Chrissy's butt she moves away from Chrissy's dislodged body.  Jen and Chrissy don't bother getting up to standing positions and maybe they are getting in a depleted energy state that might prohibit that.  Regardless, they begin to randomly move their arms while sitting on doubled up legs as they seek to get through the opponent's defenses.  The primal approach continues as ultimately hands end up on the throat of their foe in a mutual choking contest.  Each woman obviously believes she will cause such damage on the other early enough to avoid damage herself.  What each finds out quickly however is she can't take that chance as she finds out that she herself is in danger of losing consciousness.  Thus, that skirmish ends in a voluntary stalemate as hands are removed from opponents' throats.

The women put their arms on the other's shoulders and they try to overpower the other into a hold of her choosing.  Jen seems to have the arm strength advantage as she turns Chrissy's body with her hands and arms and sends the blonde doll down to the matted floor on her frontside. Of course, hit tits are the contact point for her upper body as Jen mounts the brash aerobic student's form by sitting her large ass on the back of Chrissy.  Jen moves her legs underneath Chrissy's midsection and crosses them to make a legscissors hold.  Now her heavy legs are a benefit instead of a detriment like they were in the beauty contest.  She displays above average strength in this hold, and she still has her arms free, but not for long.  While Chrissy seems to be suffering under the effects of the legscissors as exhibited by her grunts and screams, Jen lies down on her foe's body while maintaining the legsscissors and moves her hands into a full nelson hold on the student's neck.  Now, Jen has Chrissy in a combination legscissors/full nelson submission type hold in addition to having her weight lying on top of Chrissy's body.  Those tits that Chrissy is so proud of continue to be compressed hard into the mats covering the hard floor.  Jen thinks this might be the end of the line for the girl she considers obnoxious so she starts prodding for a submission.

Jen:  "Hey motor mouth, your claims don't seem to be coming much anymore.  Does that mean you are ready to admit I'm the better woman here by giving up?
Chrissy {among grunts and breathing hard}:  "You fat cxnt....I should have known that...added weight...would be the difference...fucking bitch!"
Jen:  "Sounds like my little California tramp is starting to make excuses why when the walk came to talk, she couldn't measure up to it.  Just give it up, slut, and I may go a little easier on you.  No promises though"  {increasing the squeezing with her legs and pulling tighter with her hands and arms on the full nelson}
Chrissy {groans now turning more to screams}: "I give....I give up....you're killing my great midsection and my neck is suffering.  Let me go....let me go!"
Jen:  "Not bad, I've heard worse submissions but I'm still looking for the word of courtesy...you know, 'please' .
Chrissy:  "Please let me go.  You are the stronger woman, OK."

Postmatch:  Those two statements are enough for Jen who only does a very little more torture with each hold before dropping them.  As she gets off of he defeated Chrissy and stands besides the defeated student, the aerobics instructor puts her fight foot on the back of the beauty contest winner and poses for a picture taken by one of the other students.  Meanwhile, Chrissy is hardly moving, still feeling the midsection pain due to the legscissors and the neck pain due to the full nelson hold.  Jen puts her hands on her own knees as if needing to get her second wind herself as this match ended up being significantly tougher than the normal aerobic class with the physical punishment and pscyhological torture being dispensed, like humiliations for example.  Chrissy isn't going anywhere so Jen knows she has time and eventually makes her move towards Chrissy's beaten form yet again.  Jen squats down near Chrissy's beauty contest winning ass and gives it a few embarassing spankings which results in only a little mumbling protest response from Chrissy.  Jen stands back up and uses only her left foot to roll over Chrissy on to her back in a supine position.  Using a little effort as possible has two advantages probably.  First, it expends little energy of course and second, it emphasizes how little effort she needs to dominate her defeated foe.  

Regardless, Jen mounts Chrissy's midsection and immediately goes after those tits on her rival that she is so proud of.  Jen forcefully kneads her victim's nipples while grabbing as much of Chrissy's hooters as possible.  Chrissy can't react very much due to her exhaustion...her hands and arms bent in submissive form near her head.  Jen finishes up her fondling of Chrissy's tits and moves immediately down to that beauty contest winning pussy.  That might have been a somewhat controversial decision at the time, but even Jen has to admit that up close and personal, Chrissy has the better pussy.  That isn't all bad news for Jen since it gives her even more motivation and gets her even more excited to go after it.  Jen asks for and gets a dildo thrown to her, and she immediately begins to forcefully probe that most private of areas...until cum begins to seep from the California girl's vagina.  Jen takes that whitish liqud and transfers it to Chrissy's face as if marking ownership.  Jen can't go through the series of smother she normally would do because she is on a tight schedule.  But she definitely wants a little revenge for 2 of them forced upon her by Chrissy during the match.

Jen sits on the top of Chrissy's twin peaks to get into position for a pussy smother.  She remembers Chrissy having a good time at her own expense with the same smother during the fight, and Jen wants payback.  The blonde aerobic instructior winner forcefully pulls Chrissy's face into her sweaty and smelly crotch area to give Chrissy literally a taste of her own pussy.  And after getting her satisfaction for that revenge, Jen moves for the dessert move by hovering her ass over Chrissy's face to make her anticipate the inevitable....a devastating facesit by Jen's large ass.  And sure enough the sexy blonde lowers her butt on top of Chrissy's face and shows no mercy as she squirms and wiggles it around her victim's face.  And any cum that didn't get smoothed by her pussy smother before will certainly get smeared across Chrissy's face now.  Jen puts her hands on the top of her head for another photo opportunity showing her in the victory pose.  She gets more satisfaction doing it now than Chrissy during the fight itself, because Chrissy didn't do it after a victory...she did it simply when the match was going her way.  

Jen gets up and grabs a spray paint can, shakes it up, and then in red paint, scribes "whore" on Chrissy's midsection as her final disdain for her defeated foe.  This started personal and ended very personal!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:56:06 AM by tomcfstories »