News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New Suitefights??!!!

• 94 Replies

Offline billyk123

• God Member
Re: New Suitefights??!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2016, 10:35:17 PM »
40 mins is a heck of a long catfight! I hope it didn't end in a draw, cus it looks like a good one from the pics. Some fans don't mind draws, but I like to see a winner and a loser at the end of a girl fight. No guarantee of that with an unscripted fight though.

The first and ONLY submission of the match occurs after nearly 40 minutes of a naked battle of attrition involving sweaty struggling, hair pulling, slapping (face AND body), grappling, panty-ripping, wedgies, breast grabbing, pussy grabbing (or trying to anyway), and cussing, with a clear, exhausted winner.

I learned from the Mila/Sarah match and resisted the urge to call for a break (against my instincts) and let the girls settle it themselves.

Perfect   great stuff Steve   I think that all adds to the fight     we need a winner and someone will quit eventually

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2016, 01:17:43 AM »
This sounds like the perfect catfight. No (or seemingly very little ) interference from the producer just go at it until there's a winner. As for the stoppage of the Mila v Sarah fight I honestly think SF stopped that fight because apparently much like everybody else was thinking that fight was severely dragging and getting very boring and there was apparently not going to be a submission anytime soon so why drag it out when nothing was happening. If that was the case I don't disagree with there decision on that one. Based on that theory I'm assuming this fight was go go go back and forth for the entire time or else this one would have been stopped also.

Offline john wiland

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2016, 02:08:21 AM »
I wonder when it will be available for sale.
I am very much looking forward to this epic presentation ...

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2016, 06:53:14 PM »
Please excuse the grainy screenshots quality, they do not represent the quality of the film.

Shame on u for posting grainy pix of the match.  But in actuality, the pix were pretty good.  I didn't think they looked grainy at all. Pretty good pix i think
jjb

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2016, 07:07:18 PM »
I'm aiming for a Sunday release. Almost done editing. Gonna be a big upload however, even at 720p resolution.

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2016, 01:57:30 AM »
OMG! It's gona be a looooong weekend!.  :'(

I need a drink! :o

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2016, 11:40:22 PM »
{[STATUS UPDATE]}

"JESS vs MIRA - The Rematch" is officially "in the can". The total length of the video is approximately 47 minutes and includes preflight interviews and stripdown by both women.

There will be two resolutions available for sale: 960x540 (1.5 GB) and 1920x1080 (3.6 GB). Both will be priced the same.

You can expect the match to be up for sale sometime in the next 24 hours or so (barring any internet issues). I will post an update here once the files have been successfully uploaded to C4S, followed by an official announcement thread in the PA section once I have the time.

Thank you all for your patience.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2016, 05:26:29 AM »
Good show Stephen and thanks again for this monumental effort.  I am happy this is a straight stick purchase and not the sponsorship thing again.  I was stressing that with Paypal knixing u the new sponsorship plan was going to be tough, so im happy if ur decision to hold off on sponsorships until u can find a good fit.  Anyway, I salute ur call on this particular match up as I thought the first fight was close but Mira needed a bit more experience, and Jesse as well.  This fight represents the 2 most experienced fighters from the SF stable to lock up, and that in itself has me all excited..... ;)

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2016, 10:25:14 PM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

It's up on C4S @ suitefights.com. Enjoy!

Online cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2016, 10:31:46 PM »
Downloading. Their first fight is the only SF fight I haven't seen, but this one looks like a must, from what I have seen in this topic. It has a ECNWC vibe.

Offline Stever69

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2016, 01:34:17 AM »
Got it. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2016, 01:57:34 AM »
Great match Suite!  Thanks!  Mira was fighting hard!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2016, 02:17:35 AM »
I can EASILY say this is one of the best catfights...EVER! I can also EASILY say this is the best catfight hands down Suietfights has ever produced and the best catfight of the past few years IMO. To other producers the bar has been raised and to Suitefights you guys sometimes have a habit of garnering mad praise for a fight then on the next fight doing something different undoing all the praise given on the previous fight. Whatever rules were in place for this fight with the exception of face slapping because I understand some girls do not agree with that rule which is fine, nothing I repeat NOTHING  should change with your rules and format after how great this fight turned out. I also have to commend you on the camera work on this fight you guys didn't miss not one thing this time congratulations. I can't find any flaws with this fight bravo 5 stars.
 PS
The last 5 minutes or so makes this wirhout a doubt the fight of the year HOLY SHIT!! :o
And no the last 5 min isn't the only good part. The entire fight was perfect the last 5 min made it that much better.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 03:03:06 AM by jaybee »

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2016, 03:10:40 AM »
This fight is simply AMAZING. It had everything you could possibly want. The best fight I have ever seen. And yes, the last 5 minutes are incredible. Never seen anything like it. Great job Steve and great job to both ladies. Hope to see more like this in the future!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2016, 03:44:12 AM »
This is 1 of maybe 2 or 3 fights I've ever witnessed where I felt I needed  to come out of my own pocket to personally  tip the girls for a job well done. These two women beat the living  hell out of each other for nearly 40 min non stop!