News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Grappling grannies

• 3 Replies

Offline maturewife69

• I’m Tracey I’m 50yo 5’ 8” and 160lbs
Grappling grannies
« on: June 09, 2021, 08:22:32 AM »
Now that I’ve turned 50 I have been thinking of starting a group on Trillian for the mature ladies . I am in a few groups and I thoroughly enjoyed fighting with the younger girls but I think us mature ladies need one of our own. It will be a wrestling group where you can discuss your likes and dislikes and chat to others in private . You must be 50+ and ladies only . Let me know your thoughts .
Tracey
Trillian id maturewife69

Offline DeeCatt

Re: Grappling grannies
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 02:07:12 PM »
I would be interested. I'm Deecat on trillian.
trillian is DeeCat.

Offline dabit12

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 06:33:51 PM »
If it ever progresses to point of a match between two mature women I'd be interested in sponsoring.  Just a thought.

Offline jimmyfoster

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 04:19:58 PM »
heres the thing......granny A got beef with granny B.......matters to be discussed/clarified.......usually in front of a select group of girlfriends but granny a is feeling superconfident says i am going to invite my hubby and 2 of his horny old mates to watch........u get your hubby to do the same......it'll be great 6 horny old timers watching me shove your too big knickers into your too big mouth......B isn't phased......you know what the Japanese for splash is......once I've slapped you sensible it'll be great to watch 6 old timers unload their hot spunk onto your burning eyelids.......Deal????