News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Have you ever smelled the body odors of two women involved in a fight?

• 3 Replies

Offline Paoloitaly

Have you ever had the opportunity to find yourselves attached with your face to the two women as they fought in such a way that you could smell their smells?

Offline loveblondes

Re: Have you ever smelled the body odors of two women involved in a fight?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 10:34:34 PM »
i wish i had, great question!
an even better question is who in my fantasy has the odors i pick up?
i am intrigued what the smells would be after the catfight in the legend of frenchie king.  because of the dusty humid climate i bet there would be a strong odor of perfume with the delectable scent of pussy sweat.  brigitte bardots scent would be slightly sweeter due to the fact she won and her panties would be flowery in odor with only slight wetness due to perspiration.  i feel like claudia cardinales scent would be more body odorish as she expended all energy as briggitte got the better of her.  its a biological fact that humans manufacture different chemicals under stress and i fear poor claudias panties and scent after this confrontation would be muskier and soaking wet…there also would be a slightly pungent odor because of her bra which is cotton and literally soaking wet with sweat and a few trickles of blood further stinking up the arena the two women clawed it out in.  For sure there would also be a faint wiff of an ammonia type smell during the fight as droplets of urine escaped as she realized briggitte was getting the better of her…its not easy for a godess like claudia to accept the fact that briggitte is dominant over her and most likely this unlikely resistance shocked her and caused her to almost piss her panties.
its a good thing she didnt.  briggitte would giggle and probably mount her on the face directly at that point…

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 02:16:06 PM »
Would have loved to smell the scent of mila rose vs nikki darling in round 2 or mira vs jess 2

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 02:31:09 PM »
Would have loved to smell the scent of mila rose vs nikki darling in round 2 or mira vs jess 2

Even though Misty vs Jocelyn has a reputation (unjustly so) for being one of Suitefights' tamer fights, it's definitely the sweatiest.