News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CatJen vs Carriecanfight - Resort Spa BAD BLOOD Catfight

• 47 Replies

Offline Danny Hard

Re: CatJen vs Carriecanfight - Resort Spa BAD BLOOD Catfight
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2024, 12:39:13 PM »
My vote goes to Jen!

Go Jen!
Teach Carrie a lesson!
Just you & me

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2024, 11:59:26 PM »
Go Jen go!
You got this, girl!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2024, 12:59:51 AM »
Putting my hands around your neck I feel in control as I begin to squeeze but suddenly I feel 2-3 hard elbow shots to my stomach as your momentum has us going backwards where we hit the door hard forcing to loose my grip where you quickly move away.
Occch as I bend over from the impact to grab some air. Pretending to worse than I am I lift my eyes up seeing you with your hands up.
Being bend down seems like an eternity but is only a couple of seconds where I launch myself at your feet between your ankles and calf’s and wrap my arms around them and pull you forward while your body goes backwards hitting the floor hard. 
Releasing my grip I jump on top you and grab you head and attempt to smash it into the floor to finish you off.
Going down in pain.

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2024, 03:24:04 PM »
My vote goes to Jen!

Go Jen!
Teach Carrie a lesson!

You keep it up I’ll teach you one!

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2024, 03:24:55 PM »
Go Jen go!
You got this, girl!

Your going to have come and get her after I am through!

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2024, 03:32:31 PM »
Putting my hands around your neck I feel in control as I begin to squeeze but suddenly I feel 2-3 hard elbow shots to my stomach as your momentum has us going backwards where we hit the door hard forcing to loose my grip where you quickly move away.
Occch as I bend over from the impact to grab some air. Pretending to worse than I am I lift my eyes up seeing you with your hands up.
Being bend down seems like an eternity but is only a couple of seconds where I launch myself at your feet between your ankles and calf’s and wrap my arms around them and pull you forward while your body goes backwards hitting the floor hard. 
Releasing my grip I jump on top you and grab you head and attempt to smash it into the floor to finish you off.
Going down in pain.

You rush my and grab my legs and I  see the ceiling again as I hit the floor owwwweee!  You jump on me ughhhhhhh get off bitch!
As you try to smash my head I buck up knocking you off me. I roll on you getting on your chests I push the right side of your face into the carpet and then shake it back and forth like a cheese grater fast and hard! How you like this bitch!

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2024, 03:45:17 PM »
A GREAT matchup between two mature, attracitve, fit women!!!

I think Carrie will win.  She looks bigger and stronger and eventually will wear Jen out and hurt her

Actually, I think both women will be hurt by the time this fight is over

Offline CattyBBWGirl

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2024, 11:21:45 PM »
CatJen will beat up on CarrieCan’tFight.
You need to stay out of this you can't fight either.

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2024, 02:26:34 AM »
As I’m about to smash your head into the floor. You start buckling and shaking your body forcing me off you. You quickly roll on to my chest and grab the right side of my face and push it into the ground. Feeling the pressure of my face against the floor you use my face as as if you were grating cheese along the floor. Fuck you bitch as my face is getting marked up.

I reach up with my left hand and poke you in the left eye which temporarily stops you and you release your grip on my head.
Then with both my hands I swing wide and smack both your ears hard bammmmmm which makes you feel dizzy and I push you off me to my left side as I roll to my right to get away from you.
Watching you hold your ears with both hands as you try to minimize the ringing effects going through them.
Bitch bitch bitch

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2024, 07:57:05 PM »
As I’m about to smash your head into the floor. You start buckling and shaking your body forcing me off you. You quickly roll on to my chest and grab the right side of my face and push it into the ground. Feeling the pressure of my face against the floor you use my face as as if you were grating cheese along the floor. Fuck you bitch as my face is getting marked up.

I reach up with my left hand and poke you in the left eye which temporarily stops you and you release your grip on my head.
Then with both my hands I swing wide and smack both your ears hard bammmmmm which makes you feel dizzy and I push you off me to my left side as I roll to my right to get away from you.
Watching you hold your ears with both hands as you try to minimize the ringing effects going through them.
Bitch bitch bitch

Showing my teeth as scraping your face on the rough carpeted floor. Then you poke me in the eye owwwwwwwwww…. I let go then I feel ringing in my ears as you slap them!

I land off to your left as I have a headache I blinking fast as I start to see out my eye you poked. I roll on my knees holding my Easter separated both hurting and sweaty and breathing heavily. I push my self up to my feet I stumble but catch myself…… getting my bearings.

As you get up I we both glare but I faster then you my left open hand slaps your right ear twisting your head followed by my right hitting your left side! Bitch let’s see if you like that ringing!

Offline BeckyCat

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2024, 08:41:04 PM »
well jen certainly is cuter ....

While Carrie and I have had our issues, I know she is going to tear CatJen apart, she just a nastier bitch!!  Go Carrie

Offline BeckyCat

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2024, 08:43:53 PM »
C'mon Jen, rip Carrie's short, bottle blonde hair out by it's dark roots!

Charlene you want some you can get your butt beat next I'll show you bottle blonde bitch!

Anytime you want Carrie, as long as it's a catfight!
[/quote

Charlene, you and I are very overdue for a catfight.. anytime

Offline BeckyCat

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2024, 04:23:31 AM »
My vote goes to Jen!

Go Jen!
Teach Carrie a lesson!

No way, Jen can’t beat Carrie!!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2024, 12:57:22 PM »
As we both get up we stare at each other but you you are faster and slap my right ear with your left hand twisting my head and following with your right hand smacking my left ear.  Fuckkkkk  as my ears ears are ringing   Now I know how you feel and it’s sore and stinging. Putting my hands  around my ears to stop the ringing. Can’t hear any sounds around as I see you staring at me with that sadistic smile.
Fuckkk I drop my hands down charge at you with my shoulders lowered and hit you midsection as I wrap my hands around you and you fall to the ground where my momentum follows me to get on top of you.
I grab your head and start to hit your head on the ground. My anger is now rage as I continue to bang your head on the ground. Nothing around me and oblivious to anything I’m determined to beat your head to oblivion.
Bitch feel the wrath of Jen and just give

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2024, 06:29:49 PM »
As we both get up we stare at each other but you you are faster and slap my right ear with your left hand twisting my head and following with your right hand smacking my left ear.  Fuckkkkk  as my ears ears are ringing   Now I know how you feel and it’s sore and stinging. Putting my hands  around my ears to stop the ringing. Can’t hear any sounds around as I see you staring at me with that sadistic smile.
Fuckkk I drop my hands down charge at you with my shoulders lowered and hit you midsection as I wrap my hands around you and you fall to the ground where my momentum follows me to get on top of you.
I grab your head and start to hit your head on the ground. My anger is now rage as I continue to bang your head on the ground. Nothing around me and oblivious to anything I’m determined to beat your head to oblivion.
Bitch feel the wrath of Jen and just give

I smile as I see your hurting and then you rush me I hit the floor ughhhhhhhh then you get on top you hit my head on the floor several times I am seeing stars oooooooooooooo bitttch!
I hear your words my left hand shoots up grabbing your right cheek as I dig my thumb under your eye I pull down my right fist comes up in a hammer fist hit your between your tits feeling your breast bone pop as my fist slamming into it! I buck you off and roll away trying shake my head straight.