News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fighting Dolls Question

• 4 Replies

Offline wm1776

• God Member
Fighting Dolls Question
« on: May 23, 2015, 09:16:47 PM »
Hi everyone,

What are the most vicious catfights with lots of slapping and hairpulling from Fighting Dolls?  I'm looking for fights that the girls show a genuine (or as close to genuine) dislike for each other.  I want to purchase some fights, but don't know which ones are the best.

Thanks for any help!

Offline wizard

Re: Fighting Dolls Question
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 01:10:09 AM »
I'd go for the two early fights between Pamela and Monique - FD0316 and their follow up "live event" catfight FD0346 ...

wizard

Offline griffey

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 11:44:37 AM »
Fan for years.
Pamela always puts on an awesome fight and is #1 for me.  to answer your questionI recommend any catfight with Kim ly, Salma,  zamira, Miranda,  Edita, Peggy, emanuella, Donna.  Mary ann

Eva mariella Annie stay away from.  Gorgeous but just wrestlers in my books.

Offline @AmazonsParadise

• God Member
  • #catfight #fightingwomen #amazons #femvsfem #women
    • Amazons Paradise
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 11:30:04 AM »
I agree FD316 and FD346 are amazing. Monique vs Pamela is a dream come true. Both are big breasted, long legged, and vicious fighters who really dislike each other.
#catfight #fightingwomen #amazons #femvsfem #womenswrestling #femfight #FemaleFighting #FemaleWrestling blogger & vendor of fine catfight art eBooks

Offline Birdman

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 11:18:18 PM »
Hi wm1776. If I'm not too late, the best fight that fits your criteria out of the ones I've seen, in my view, is Ingrid vs Pia FD0249. Has plenty of hair pulling and slapping, including a hard face slap given by Ingrid to Pia who's crying, which sends her into a rage to attack her back.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 11:27:51 PM by Birdman »