News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Story:Pounded by the Queen Bee

• 0 Replies

Offline cager

• God Member
Story:Pounded by the Queen Bee
« on: March 11, 2011, 03:17:42 AM »
Excitement fills the air @ an Exclusive Club in Miami! the Reason for So Much Excitement, Jessica Simpson faces the Queen Bee Herself,Lil'Kim in a Topless Boxing Match! the Reason for the Match:two Months Earlier, Jessica Shot a Video for a Song called,"KO Babe", in the Video, Jessica KOed a Dancer who Looked like Lil'Kim. after the Video Shoot, Jessica Claimed,"I could KO the Real Lil'Kim Easy!"   That caused Lil'Kim to Respond,"Jessica had Either Put up or Shut the Hell up! I'll Pound her worse than her Ex!"  it was Agreed that the Fight would Take place at an exclusive Club in Miami! the Stakes:if Jessica Wins,Lil'Kim becomes her Maid for 3 Months. if Lil'Kim wins, Jessica has to Act as a Maid for Lil'Kim, and wear a Nearly See Through Maid's Outfit to Boot!   Now, the Fight is almost Here, as Everyone waits, the crowd Watches an 'Undercard' Bout of Britney Spears & Beyonce fighting it out. the Fight between Brit & Beyonce is Almost over, Britney is Battered, Bloodied, and her Right Eye is swollen shut. Beyonce looks almost like a Model by Comparison! Beyonce Nails Britney with an uppercut that Sends Britney Crashing to the Canvas with a Loud & Sickening 'Thud'!   in Her dressing Room at the Club, a Waitress helps Jessica into a Pair of Hot Pink Boxing Gloves while another Waitress pulls the Gloves onto Jessica's Hands. Across the Hall,in Another Dressing Room, Lil'Kim has Already pulled on her 2 Tone Black & Gold Boxing Trunks while a Waitress pulls on Her Boxing Gloves and says,"Beat Her Senseless,Honey!" Lil'Kim Smiles and Replies,"That Hoe is Going Down,Bet on it!" an Almost Musical Tone sounds,Signalling Both Women to head for the Ring!  as Both Wome head for the Ring, in a Private booth on the Second Floor of the club, Someone watches on a Monitor and Comments,"When You Flatten that Hoe,Queen Bee, I'll be Kissing You All Night Long!" Who is this Person? find out Post-fight.  in The Ring,Lil'Kim waits until Jessica walks down the aisle. after a Few Minutes, Jessica Climbs through the Ropes,spots Lil'Kim and thinks,"Oh Fuck! She's Gonna Kill Me!" an Amazon Latina says,"Ladies,this is a 'Miami Pounder' Match! that Means there is No Time Limit,this Fight Ends When One of You hits the Canvas! she Exits Quickly, the Bell Sounds and Both women come out Swinging!   Jessica Already is Sporting a Black Eye & Bloody nose from the Opeing Shot by Lil'Kim! Lil'Kim has only a Bloody Noe and that's it from Jessica. thye Continue to Fight Until Jessica Hits the canvas with a Loud 'Thud'!  The Crowd Goes wild! Lil'Kim leaves the Ring to Chants of,"Queen Bee,Queen Bee,Queen Bee!"  Lil'Kim is Even More Surprised when the Lovely Tall Goddess walks up and Plants a Kiss on Lil'Kim's lips and says,"Follow Me Honey,You Turned me on, Now I'm going to reward You for putting on a Great Fight!"  Much Later,Lil'Kim wakes up in a Hotel Room,Dressed in Clothes She Never thought she'd Get, and with 2 Suitcases sitting on the floor near her. she leaves with the suitcases, and Find a Limo waiting to take her to the Airport.  The end