News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

a real catfight

• 32 Replies

kriss

a real catfight
« on: December 10, 2008, 12:05:14 AM »
This is a quick story about a recent fight i had with a girl named april.  My husband loves it and asked me to share it with all of you. I am 5'6 126lbs, i have light brown shoulder length hair and am pretty good shape as i workout quite frequently. The night it happened i was at a bar with my husband and several of his friends and we were all drinking pretty heavily. I used to got out with a guy named mark, and we were hot and heavy for a while and his girlfriend whos name was april absoluttely hated me.  I was at the bar when mark came up and started talking to me, it was really harmless but april didnt think so when she realized what was happening. My husband was outside on the patio, so he didnt know what was going on himself.  I felt somone tap me on the shoulder and when i turned a around april threw a drink right into my face, causing my hair to become drenched and and my eyes to really burn pretty bad, all i did was call her a bitch and tried to walk away, but she grabbed me by the back of my hair and drug me backwards, i tripped over my chunky heeled strappy sandals and fell on my ass.  SHe kept her hands in my hair and began to tug me up and down, left to right, bending my body in awkward and painful positions as i was screaming for her to stop.  I was struggling hard to free my self be cause i knew she was trying to bang my head on the tile floor, and that is exactly what happened.  Now i was lying there defenselss and i realized that all my struggles caused my short black skirt to hike up expsoing my pink thong pantied ass and crotch, but i was to out of it to do any thing. She rolled me over, i was now crying and half out of it, she sat aside my chest and began to verbally abuse me, she made me call myself a slut and and ugly bitch, stuff like that.  She held my hands over my head and than slapped me hard at least 4 times, and when she finally got off of me i had lost a shoe, i dont if know she grabbed it and walked out with it, but i was left  lyin there cryin with m skirt hiked up and one shoe on and one off. Somone wen t outside and finally got my husband, he helped me up and actually had to carry me to the car.  The hardest part for me to believe is that guys and women just watched me get pummled.  If you have any questions about this please ask.    btw  april is a beautiful blond girl who weighs about 120lbs, she also had on black skirt, stappy sandals and white top.  Since then she has threatened to beat me again, i dont want any part of her

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: a real catfight
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 05:02:51 AM »

Great Story Kriss !!

Thanks for sharing it. You said that your hubby loved the story even though you got your butt kicked. I can relate to that. I'm one of those oddballs who thinks that the loser in a catfight is a 1000 times sexier than the winner. No disrespect intended, but I wish that April would have ripped some of your clothes off once she had ya beat. It's a little sexier that way.   

Thanks again for sharing your story. Really enjoyed it.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 05:26:51 AM by norm74 »

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 02:13:49 PM »
Yes. thanks for the story! Did April have stockings on and if so, what color? If she comes after you again do you think she will beat you up again even if you are ready for her?

suneha

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 02:26:32 PM »
hai kriss, same thing happen to me in the club my boyfreind was badly beaten up by the man whose girl freind was badly beat me up in the club, i was in my black satin pencil skirt and tight white shirt with high heels, she told me she's gonna beat me again so what do you think ...................it's me suneha

kriss

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 02:11:01 AM »
thanks for the comments, i have been in several fights, this is just my most recent, i havent had much success in any of my fights, one of them might have been a draw. I have been i a couple of fights were my shirt was ripped off and ontime had my panties nearly torn off my body.  Fantasyman, although april was not wearing stockings, i have been in a fight with a woman who kicked off her heels and came after me, she was able to kick me a few times, once she got me down, i would share as many fights as i have had if people were interested. i have had at leas 5 real spur of the moment fights and several just quick bitch fights.  There is one fight imparticular were i was beaten really badly and it is hard for me to tell, more likely to share privately unless i can be convinced otherwise, it is pretty graphic and humiliating to discuss. Suhena, better be carefull with that other gal, i hope what happened to me doesnt happen to u. again thanks for the responses. i am not a bitch, but i dont back down and somtimes i say to much, and the guys usually like the way i look?

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 04:14:55 AM »
kriss, i have a feeling that people in here are going to read your stories no matter what.  so go ahead and share away.

petelv

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 06:25:51 AM »
Kriss ,  This was a great story.  I do hope you post more stories.

pete

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 10:46:45 AM »
kris- loved your story- why dont you look for a fight with a woman that you are pretty sure that you can beat?

suneha

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 01:10:59 PM »
kriss would you like to have fight with me

suneha

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 04:05:28 PM »
i never won a catfight,always get beaten up, i think i can kick you're ass anyone wants to vote

kriss

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 11:37:11 PM »
Sounds like fun, why dont you write one, would love to hear a fantasy fight about myself, win or lose, i am 5'6 126lbs light brown hair, i am complimented on my ass and legs alot, only a B- cup thoough, normally dress casual however, i can really doll it up if i want to.

brandy

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 11:51:20 PM »
c'mon kriss beat her write a story you can beat her

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 02:49:10 AM »
Sounds like fun, why dont you write one, would love to hear a fantasy fight about myself, win or lose, i am 5'6 126lbs light brown hair, i am complimented on my ass and legs alot, only a B- cup thoough, normally dress casual however, i can really doll it up if i want to.

Kriss in a fantasy fight ? Doesn’t matter if you win or lose ?? This does sound like fun. I’ve never written a catfight story, but, I’m thinking about taking a shot at this one. 

suneha

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 10:30:47 AM »
hi norm thanks for thinking of writing a story, here is my dress for the fight which is black satin knee high pencil skirt white shirt long sleeves and high heels. pls write a story

troysterling

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 08:11:36 PM »
Kris, you were sabatoged. If April was half a woman, she would not have thrown the drink in your face, to catch you by surprise. Don't be afraid of her, challenge her and make it a fair fight. Actually if you must fight her dirty,she has it coming. Please challenge her, You will beat her and tell us about it.