News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

stripper fight

• 1 Replies

Offline jamster

stripper fight
« on: March 07, 2009, 07:37:30 PM »
this is just quick srory . please let me know what you think and if you would like to see more

stripper fight
                               by jamster

it was a busy night at the red lion pub . a stag party was in full flow when in stepped nata dressed as slutty schoolgirl she had on a very short gymslip
fishnet stockings with garters . her blouse was tied at the waist in a knot . her medium brown hair was tied into two pigtails with red ribbons . she had
way too much makeup on , in her hand she had an oversized lollipop . she strutted up to the stag group in her 6 inch heels and asked which was the the groom
they pointed to a man who was pretty much out of it but looked happy when he saw nata . just as she was about to start her routine another woman turned up . her
name was keri she was dressed as a  police woman but like becky was also a strippergram her outfit was just like a police womans but a lot more sexier . she had with
her a pair of handcuffs ( intended for the groom ) a plastic truncheon and a can of pepper spray ( she kept this close in case the punters got too friskey . as she neared
the group she saw becky . that interfearing bitch is stealing my gig again . apparently nata had done this to a number of strippers and had pissed of a lot of people .
not this time bitch thought keri who strode up behind nata shoving her roughly . nata stumbled on her high heels nearly falling over . she turned round and saw keri
" now that the warm up act has finished its time for the headline act " said keri to a shocked nata . " fuck off you slag i got here first besides i dont think theres
anyone here who hasnt seen you skanky ass naked you cheap whore " replied nata defiantly hands on hips . keri wasnt backing down she heard how nata had cheap shotted her
friend becky then beat her up and humiliated her now it was natas turn . keri turned as if to leave but swung round and slapped nata full on the face sending her sprawling
to the floor . nata got up rubbing her cheek . " i dont think anyone wants to see a fight so why dont you just go or i`ll call the cops " said nata who was feeling
a little scared . nata didnt hear the doors being locked as the landlord stepped forward and anounced " who wants to see a no holds barred actfight come on lads dig deep into your pockets
and show your encourigement " . money was quickly filling in pint pot as nata looked at the landlord " you cant be seriuos i`m not fighting let me go now " " not a chance
besides i heard how you beat becky so your fighting . of course you could tell them " said a smirking landlord pointing to the rowdy group of men ( and some women ) who wre
now clearing a space . nata gulped and triede to show she wasnt scared as keri just stood ther waiting . the landlord stepped between the women and explaind the rules
anything goes except trying to kill each other .
submission only
winner gets a share of the plot
loser gets nothing
winner can do what she wants to  the lose for half an hour ( this changed to an hour as more money pilled in from a group of women )

nata attacked keri who easily sidestepped the attack and grabbed natas pigtails from behind and pulled . nata squealed as her hair was being pulled " ow let go my hair "
cried nata as keri was pulling on both pigtails . " sure honey . how about this instead " keri delievered a brutal punch to natas kback that sent her sprawling to the floor .
as she was trying to get up keri kicked her in the ribs nata cried out as clutched her side . the group of women who had put the money in the pot were chearing keri on .
" strip the bitch " said one " scratch her eyes out " yelled another . keri went over to poor nata who on her knees as keri picked her up by her hair . nata tried to slap keri but missed
only to get a slap back . nata would have gone down again had it not been for keri holding her up by her pigtail . keri then kneed nata right between her legs as nata gasped . keri let
nata fall to the floor as nata rolled around in pain . keri went to the bar and took a quick drink . she looked over at nata " oh im sorry nata i didnt get you a drink " she said
keri picked up a full pint of larger and poured it over natas head . nata shrieked as she was drenched by the larger and started to cry keri didnt want nata to give too soon
so she got a ball gag out of her bag and tied it round her mouth " that should keep you quiet " said keri " i dont want you submitting just yet " . nata tried to remove the gag but keri had locked it
nata tried to make a run for it when she ran straight into the group of women " where do you think youre going you little slut ? " pushing nata into one of the other women
two of them held her as a third punched her in the stomach keri just laughed as nata was been tossed around by the women they looked over at keri who gave them a thumbs up .
they then dragged the barely concious nata back to keri . " who wants to see this bitches tits " she yelled as the pub went mad saying strip her , strip her . keri ripped natas
blouse and bra exposing her breasts " you call yourself a stripper with them tits " laughed keri . nata had tears in her eyes and dropped her head keri then removednatas skirt leaving
her in just her fishnet stockings and panties . keri again went to her bag and pulled out her handcuffs nata barely struggled as keri bound nata to a pole then tied her legs with her bra and school tie .
keri was barely aware of what ws happening so keri decided to wake her up , she went to the bar and picked the ice bucket and began to put the ice into natas panties and shoving it into her pussy .
nata came to with a scream as the cold ice was been pushed into her . keri the grabbed the side of natas panties and pulled giving poor nata a painful wedgie . what made it even worse was the ice was been forced deeper into keri
and tears were flowing down her down her face smudging her make up . keri put her face close to natas and said " you want to give up you little whore " . nata nodded as keri
removed the gag but not her restaints keri stepped back and gave nata a vicious kick into her already sore pussy as nata sreamed her submission . keri released poor nata who just slumped to the floor .
barely moving keri looked at the clock and began to have her fun with keri . the next hour was the worst hour of natas life as she was tortured and beaten ( thats for another story if you want to know what happend let me know .
finaly after keri had finished nata who was now unconciuos was thrown out of the pub and into the street naked bruised and blooded . she soon gave up the idea of being a stripper .

the end

petelv

Re: stripper fight
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 04:42:17 AM »
jamster , This was a good story.  I hope you post more stories soon.

pete