News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

story for suneha

• 7 Replies

Offline jamster

story for suneha
« on: March 10, 2009, 06:11:54 PM »
here is a quick story for suneha . enjoy

sunehas night ot forget
                                by jamster
                                for suneha

suneha hadjust finished work she was dressed in her usual attire silky white blouse black knee lengthpencil skirt high heels and tan pantyhose . she decided to pop into a club
for a few drinks to unwind . the club was busy and it was hard to move as suneha made her way to the bar . she saw a man at the bar and was casually flirting with him when
a woman bumped into her " watch where your going you stupid bitch " said suneha " fuck you " replied the woman . the woman was wearing a short black mini skirt and black
bustier top witch only just keptv her breasts in . she eyed up suneha " bit too dressed up for this place honey . why dont you try the winebar where all the squares go "
" at least i look decent " replied suneha " not like a whore " the woman who was called sadie was about to slap suneha but she stopped she had something better planned so just
pushed past and walked off . suneha was releived as she didnt fancy her chances against the harsh blonde . the night went by and suneha went to the ladies , inside was a bathroom attendant
and 4 women . she never saw the women slip the attendant some money or heard the door being locked when suneha looked in the mirror she saw sadie standing behind her . before
she could do anything sadie had grabbed her hair and pulled " remember me bitch " she sneered pulling her head back " sunaha looked over at the other women " help me " she
cried . but they werent there to help suneha they were there to help sadie . " so you think im a whore do you ? " said sadie " im sorry i said that let me go i`ll buy you a drink "
said suneha feeling very scared . sadie just laughed and threw suneha to the ground " i dont want a drink you stuck up slut i want to kick you arse . with that sadie kicked suneha in her
ribs with her high heels suneha screamed as sadie pulled her back up by the hair then slapped her across the face she staggerd back to lucy who was wearing a tiger print mini dress
black stockins and heels sheb also slapped her straight into brenda who kneed her right between the legs . suneha dropped to the floor clutching her pussy as susan the last of the women bent down
" does it hurt . does it hurt " she said in mock concern " p-p-please let me go " said suneha pittifuly . " ok bitch but you crawl out here on your hands and knees " said sadie
" if you make it to the door by the time i count to 10 you can go " suneha got to her hans and knees and was about to start crawling when lucy stood on her ledft hand and brenda her right
" ow let go " cried suneha unable to move . meanwhile sadie was counting to 10 " 8    9   10  . tough luck bitch " said sadie bent down and slapped suneha across the face . they picked back
up . brenda put suneha in a full nelso leaving her helpless as sadie ripped open her blouse exposing her pink lacy bra then her bra went . sadie looked at sunehas breast slowly
touching them . suneha moaned softly then screamed as sadie pulled her nipples . she stretched out nipple as far as they would go then released them she then raked her nails down both breasts leaving
nasty welts on sunehas once proud boobs . suneha was screaming for help . " lucy gag the bitch she`s getting on my nerves " . lucy smiled evily and removed her panties she then stuffed them into
poor natas mouth gagging the helpless girl . they then used natas bra to tie her hands behind her back making her totaly helpless . lucy and brenda held poor suneha up each pulling on sunehas hair .
 suneha looked up and saw what they planned for her . sadie had picked up a toilet brush and was waving it in sunehas face . " i think this slut could do with a makeover what do you think girls . they
all laughed in unison as sadie brushed sunehas hair with the brush . suneha squirmed and tried to get free but it was hopeless . by the time sadie had finished poor sunehas once
beutiful haur was ruined it stank and had bits of toilet paper and god knows what else in it . suneha started crying " dont cry honey we havnt forgotten your face i mean look at you . your a mess
but will fix that " said sadie and with that sadei then rubbed the harsh brush over poor natas face causing red marks to appear . they dropped poor suneha to the ground who rolled around in total agony .
they circled the poor girl and began to kick like a football . then they took it in turns to stand on her as two of them held her down . sadie looked at her watch " time to finish this bitch off . so
they picked her up and each punched her in face knocking suneha out . then using lucy`s stocking tied her upside down in one of the cubicles . the attendant came in wanting her money . " no problem love
here  you are " and reaching sunehas bag she took all of sunehas money . poor suneha not only has been beaten stripped and humiliated but she paid for it . as they were about to leave sadie turned round .
" just one more thing before i go " sadie reached into her bag and took out her lipstick then in big red letters she wrote " slut " and cheap whore on poor sunehas body . as they left they saw the cleaner
approaching the suneha with a wide grin on her face .

the end of part one . more to fllow soon

suneha

Re: story for suneha
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 09:28:29 PM »
nice one jamster, it's gonna be a famous one

Offline jamster

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 09:38:47 PM »
thanks i hhope you liked it . would you like another story  . iwas thinking of doing one with you and nata

suneha

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 09:44:04 PM »
wow that,s fine i like it

alexandra_1977

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 10:14:08 PM »
You, ''suneha'' pathetic boy, get out of here!

suneha

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 05:14:50 PM »
you bitch alekandra, i'm not a boy.

alexandra_1977

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 06:23:04 PM »
Not just a ''boy''. A pathetic, pityful, masochist, boring boy. Everybody konws that boys prefere to see their beloved loosing, but what you 're doing here is just insipid. Stop it. >:(

suneha

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 08:12:02 PM »
fuck you bitch, i,m a girl