News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sania Mirza vs Neha Dhupia - Milk Maid Match

• 2 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Sania Mirza vs Neha Dhupia - Milk Maid Match
« on: September 03, 2019, 07:18:10 PM »
Intro....

Sania and Neha had become good friends post becoming their mothers and leaving their careers behind. They connected on the joys of being new mothers and brands would call both of them for various promotions.

During one small sports event, a reporter posted a question "So ladies, one small question. You have been great friends and top celebrities. Have you never had a grudge against each other or remotely competitive?"

Both women laughed it off.
"No no. Hahaha."
"Are you seriously asking that....haha/"
"We are too matured for that, my dear man."
"Yes, we have way too much to think beyond what you are comprehending."

Both women laughed it off and handled the situation before posing for photos and leaving off. Once they were inside Neha's apartment chilling after putting their kids off to sleep in the nearby apartment, leaving them with the maids; Sania popped up the question

" What do you think that guy meant by that stupid question? "

"I dunno.," Neha replied. "That we are stereotypical has been celebs who can't stand the sight on the other being in the same podium as the other. Stupid."

"Yeah, stupid. I am not jealous. I know you are not too." Sania said.

"Yes, definitely not. We are grown women. Adult mothers. We are role models for our kids. The stupid reporters always bring these things up." Neha quipped.

"Yes. "

"But......." Neha said hesitantly "I gave been jealous a bit."

"What.....of me? How? Why?" Sania said very shocked to hear that.

"Wait. Wait. Don't mistake me. Not of your fame. Of.......welll. ............. Those!!" Neha said pointing to Sania's orbs.

"Whaaaaa. .... Hahahaahahha. Are you kidding? You have big ones yourself. They look good too. " Sania retorted amused. Cupping her breasts "Thank you...... I guess."

"I mean yours are bigger. I love you. But I hate you for that. " Neha said honestly.

"Well, thanks. Sorry, you feel that way. It's ok. I may have better tits. Woohoo. Maybe the reporter was right in seeing that in you." Sania said with a smile.

Neha looked back "Heeeeyy. I said I was jealous. Not that you have better tits. Fuck you. Mine would beat yours."
Sania laughed "Hahaha. Sure. Your tiny tots. Would beat mine. Sure. I believe you."

Neha was not giving up that easily "Ok Sania. You want a match. Your tits vs mine. Fine. Bring it. "

"Are you serious? You want a match. A titfight?" Sania was confused.

"Ok, maybe a titfight. Your breasts vs mine. Topless!! We can do it here. Just to prove that I can beat you. It will be our secret." Neha challenged her. Neha was a bit ticked off. Her ego was bruised and Sania knew it.

"Ok. Not like we haven't seen each other's breasts. " She accepted with a smile. " How do we decide this?"

"Simple, remove your top. Boob to boob. The stronger one wins."

"Ok. You first............ Bitch!!!" Sania said. Neha was confused as to how confident Sania was.  She was not expecting it from her. Neha had put on a bit of weight once she left Bollywood. Her body almost matched Sania's.

Both women removed their gym tops, Sania had worn black gym top with matching long gym pants which were transparent at the sides. Neha had a maroon gym top with black pants. Both the outfits we're a bit loose zipped up but that didn't stop from their assets from showing their size (outfits in pics below.

To be continued.......

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Re: Sania Mirza vs Neha Dhupia - Milk Maid Match
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 08:58:50 AM »
Part 2

As they removed their tops and exposed their. Breasts, both women started and checked each other out. Sania's was naturally bigger with extremely fair skin and beige areola nipples almost matching her skin color. Hers was close to a DD cup.

Neha's breasts grew during her pregnancy, and post the birth of her child. The daily milking gifted her a minor D cup. Her areola nipples were brown though her skin texture was wheatish.

Neha's nipples were bigger looking like missile heads. Sania was comparatively smaller.

"Aah, chudail. Dikhati hoon tereko Kiske bableh mast hai. (C' mon, witch. Let me show you who has the best boobs.)" Neha quipped.

"Mere pass bableh hai. Tere pass toh Sirf santreh hai. Hahaha. ( Well, I gave big boobs. You have small oranges, hahaha)" Sania walked closer gripping her soft breasts.

"Really? Bring it.....Bitch!" Neha replied thrusting her cups to Sania's. Both breasts gave a soft clap. Both women met face to face, their assets touching and pointing at each other.

"I am going to milk you dry, Sania. And I going to enjoy it. Sorry if you are not going to like it. " Neha said

"Milk me dry? Doodh is tanky hai yeh. (This is a milk tank, darling) You look like you won't last long. Small tits." Sania replied.

Both women got closer and locked their hands and mashed their tits together. Sania gave the first push following by Neha.

"Uuuuhhhh, aaaaaaahhh , mmmm, uhhhhh......" Both women grunted as they mashed their bodies together. Boob to boob, tit to tit. Each slapped the others tit,  pushing it further and deeper against the other. The general tit Tribbing of their gentle areolas clashing with each other turned both of them on. They started to get wet down under but both would not admit it for now.

They just wanted to prove their tits we're better. That's all that mattered for now. Their hand interlocked moved from the sides to up in the air. Their breasts grinded against each other giving them less pain but more pleasure.

"Mmmmmm, Mmmmmm, aaahhh. Umppppphhhh!!" Both women grunted and moaned. Both hoped the other didn't realize the humiliation of being turned on by this. This was just an innocent fight, not a lesbian fuck match. But they nether areas got wetter and wetter with each thrust of their breasts, bringing the other closer to a climax.

Not getting any desired results, both gave away their hands and hugged each other tightly. This only made them hornier but bought a bit more pain than previous attempts.

"Ooooohh, oohhhhh, mmmmmmm......." Both women gave small moans getting minor orgasms from their tits getting squished together. Neha tried to squeeze Sania tighter thinking since her nips were pointier, they would cause more damage. But she too could feel a bit of pain.

Both women had their hair tied to a ponytail, their faces close to each other.
"Give up, Neha. I am better. You know it!"
"Fuck you. I will fuck your tits today," replied Neha.

Both women tried to hug each other tightly but could only had tired themselves out as they were running out of breath. They could feel the other's hot breath and their grunts getting deeper.

Neha, tired of this charade, desperately tripped Sania down with her legs. Sania fell on her back dragging Neha on top of her. Their tits plopped together in the collision. Sania changed her strategy and began to grope, massage and pinch Neha's melons.

"Aaaaaahhh, whatttt, fucking bitch" Beha quipped as she too began to massage and pinch Sania's bigger tatas too.

"Am going to milk your boobs, Sania. Aahh" Neha said
"Not unless I empty your tiny sacs first. Aaahhh. Kuti, chod. (Bitch, leave)" Sania replied.

They began to roll over each other trying to push the other down. Their hands were all over the place, either on each other's tits or struggling to push the other's hands away from their body.

As they wrestled each other on the floor in a neutral side position, Neha pushed her breasts on top towards Sania's face. Sania was muffling as Neha smothered her face, punching and pushing her cleavage deeper to her face.

"Give up, Paki Randi (Pak prostitute)" Neha said.  But soon, she gave a shrill cry followed by a moan.  "aaaaaaah, kutiya. Chod. (Bitch, leave me)  What the fuck?!?"

Sania had begun gently biting and kissing Neha's areolas. She was a woman too. She knew the sensitive spots in her breasts. And the plan to smother her opponent backfired on Neha.

"Aaahhh.mmmmmm...." Neha tried to push Sania away but she latched on to her breasts suckling on it like a lover. From left to right, she pushed her mouth to each nipple giving each 5-10 seconds of suckle pressure.

Neha was getting aroused and hornier but another sensation began to get her. A sensation she was gifted after being a mother. TO BE MILKED!!!!!!

"No, Sania, Stop!!!!!" Neha cried but it was too late. Both her tits burst out, spurting milk to Sania's face and body. A defeated look grimaced on Neha as Sania massaged a few more pumps to show she won the match.

"I win, you lose." Sania laid on her butt breathing heavily, her jugs jiggling with each breath. Neha was not letting this go that easily. She jumped on Sania taking her by surprise. Straddling her down, she got into a schoolgirl position and got her hands locked down by placing her knees on them. Sitting on her stomach, Neha looked down on her helpless foe.

"SaaLi, Madarchod. Chod mere ko. (Fuckingmotherfucker, let me gooooo!!)" San told her.

"Mere bableh ko choosegii, Haramsadi (Suck and milk my boobs, will you, bitchhh?)" Neha grinded her teeth "Now I will milk yours."

"Noooooo....ugghhhhh..nooo!!" Sania Cried out helplessly.

Neha began to massage and pinch Sania's milk bags roughly, first around the sides and them the center and then the nipples. Sania was moaning away and she knew it was coming soon. Both her tits burst out and milk spurted all over Sania's breasts. Neha continued to milk her saying "Give up."

"I give, I give up, get lost!!! I GIVE!!!!" Sania cried out. Neha sat there victorious and then moved to the side. Milk and sweat dripped From their breasts and both women were. breathing heavily. Sania got up and was angry seeing a smile on Neha's face.

"Ab bhol. Kiske bableh ache hai? (Now whose got better tits)" Neha joked.

Sania was pissed and As both women got up, she pushed Neha on the couch and jumped on her. Neha fought back as both women milked each other's racks.
"Fuck you, Neha. I won. Mine are better."
"Fuck off, Sania. Mine are. Am going.......to.....milk you.....dryyyy!!!"
"Tere choochi ko khatam karoogi, kutiya(Will empty you milk bags, bitch!!

Both women abused each other as the massaged and milk each their boobies. Milk spurted from both their breasts as both moaned and orgasmed from the attacks. Neha was desperate to get Sania off her. She felt she was losing again. Out of desperation, she pushed her lips towards Sania and shot her tongue inside her. Sania didn't relent. She followed Neha as both tongues wrestled away. But Neha could feel Sania's hands getting lighter and this was what she wanted.

Neha managed to push Sania off her making her fall on the floor. Sania got up quickly but met with Neha, standing on the couch. Neha got Sabia by the hair and pushed her towards her nether region trying to smother her with her navel if not her nether areas.

Sania was not going to give in. She pulled Neha's pants down to her knees,  showing her curvy round bum and exposed her bushy pussy. Neha was shocked and taken aback.

Taking advantage of this, Sania caught hold of Neha with one hand between her legs and another around her shoulders and power slammed her on the floor. Neha fell with a bit of a slam and it took her breath out leaving her out of breath. Sania wanted to end this and walked toward Neha's face and sat on it.

Neha was suffocated by Sania's big bum on her face. Her hands were moving helter-skelter trying to push or turn the tables but it was useless.

" Now you give up!!" Sania said

Sania bent over a began to pull Neha's pubes "Give up.  Give up.  Say I have the better boobs. "
Drips of milk were still dripping from their nips.

Santa had bent over towards Neha's waist, applying full pressure making sure her body weight was too much for Neha to push off.
Neha frantically moved her legs higher up and by a stroke of sheer luck caught Sania by the head.

Santa was surprised that her head got latched right between Neha's legs and was pulled towards her pubed cxnt. Sania could smell and taste the wetness, she understood Neha was horny during this match.

Neha, getting a fresh lease from Sania moving her lower body up, took a few deep breathes. It was Sania that was stuck but still massaging and trying to milk Neha's nipples.

"Fucking bitch. Tune meri pant nakalkar mere ko nanga kiya, meri chut chatt le abhi. (you stripped me naked. Now ear my pussy!!)" Neha taunted.

"Meri jaat ko nakalegi, Raand?!?" (Pull my pubes, would you!?!)" Neha pulled up Sania pants exposing her cxnt and bum.

Sania's nether regions were as bushy as Neha's. Neha also noticed how wet Sania's cxnt was. Both now knew how much they wanted to fuck each other but they just wanted to prove who had better tits for now.

Neha pushed her fingers between Sania's greeting labia lips inside her wettened cxnt. Santa moaned in ecstasy as a rush of pleasure spread throughout her body but she was getting tired. She wanted to end this.

Sania pushed her body back with her naked butt meeting Neha,'s face.  Neha lost her grip on Sania's cxnt and got smothered by Sania.  Because of this,  she let go of Her legs which was scissorring  Sania,  giving much relief to her opponent.

Santa was back to being on top in the reverse school girl position, sitting on Neha's face and went back to milking Neha's tits. Neha got a full face of Sania's wet bush as Sania grinded her cxnt to Neha's submissive face.

Sania began pinching and slapped her opponents tits and nipple out of spite. "Ab bhol Kamini, Mere bableh mast hai! Bhol, bhenchod!! (Submit, Bitch. SAY MY BOOBS ARE THE BEST, SAY IT, FUCker!!)" Sania said

Neha was stuck. She couldn't say a word as her face was submerged in Sania's wet bush. She could only slap Sania's butt in submission.

Sania continued to massage and pinch Neha's tits milking them out as much as possible, with milk spurting out of both nipples. Sania gave a fresh breath of relief to Neha as she lifted her big round butt. Neha huffed and puffed and moaned as her tits were milked to an orgasm. She was stuck and had to give.

"Bhol. Give up. Bhol, my tits are better!!" Sania ordered her.

"I GIVE, I GIVE UPP.......YOUR TTS ARE BETTER...LEAVE ME...I GIVEEE. FUCKKK!!" Neha cried out.

"Prove it, I don't trust you. Say you are my bitch!" Sania said remembering that Neha could strike back given a chance. "Lick my pussy like my bitch"

Neha knew her match was lost. She had to give in. "I give. I am a bitch.." And pushed her face towards Sania's greeting wet bushy cxnt. She licked her clit and lips wettening them further.

Sania got what she wanted and took the complimentary orgasm that came with it. With a small cry, she got off Neha and fell to the side of the couch. Neha laid that on her back reminiscing on her defeat.

Both women were silent for a few minutes taking in their breath from the savage battle they fought.

"Well, you won this time, bitch." Neha puffed.

"Yeah, but we are not over," Sania replied.

She got up and removed her pants and proceeded to pull off Neha's too.
"What are you doing?" Neha looked surprised.

"Well, one..... I BEAT your fat ass so that makes you my bitch. Two, admit it! You liked getting naked with me as much as I did with you. And three, our friendship is important to me. So I want to make up. And Four. Finally, we need a bath. I am drenched in milk and sweat, so are you. So shut up and come with me to the shower. ...........  BITCH!!!!"

Neha smiled as both began to laugh. "Well, I am going to take you down there. You know that, right?"

"I am looking forward to it, as I am to beating you there too," Sania said biting her lips naughtily.

Both curvy mothers held each other's hands and pranced towards the hot shower for an hour of a good raunchy fuck fest. Who won that match?! Well, you decide.

The End!!!!!!!!   

Offline sehnaaz9988

Re: Sania Mirza vs Neha Dhupia - Milk Maid Match
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 03:45:04 PM »
Coming us this far why not making the next round...a fight of naked pussies over other

Try me bitch