News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Anna Kournikova vs Britney Spears

• 19 Replies

Offline sarabrajd

Re: Anna Kournikova vs Britney Spears
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 02:24:09 AM »
the votes indicate a fairly close match

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 04:56:51 AM »
This was Anna's fight all the way, i think the voting was much closer than the fight would ever be. The only way Britney is in this fight would be if she went psyco, even then she might still run out of gas before the fight was over.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 06:59:16 AM »
Voting is already over , but heres my 2 cents woth . Comments listed have valid reasons for both winning . If I were ordering a Custom Match , I would have Fat Britney making a Barbie Ragdoll out of Anna & pinning her multiple times , but in reality , I go with the notion that Anna is an athlete , it's not like she was Eliminated in the 1st round EVERY tournament she was in & she was a very successful Doubles Player & she would easily defeat Big Britney
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 03:08:42 PM »
Ann fought in night club. She beat woman which fought with her. You can this find in internet services on celebrites.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2011, 07:26:18 PM »
I think it wouldn't be so easy for Anna to beat strong and powerful Britney.

{alt}