News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

C&B videos

• 5 Replies

Offline 305CaliforniaSupreme

C&B videos
« on: May 01, 2024, 09:22:04 AM »
What can you guys tell me about C&B productions? I would love to know more about them!

https://www.wrestlewiki.com/wiki/C%26B_Video

Offline jq000004

• God Member
Re: C&B videos
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2024, 01:39:53 AM »
l can tell you there are a number of C&B videos available at Rockin-Roxanne - https://www.rockinroxanne.net/categories/cb-video.html

Offline turnerhere

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 05:10:56 AM »
I worked with Bob and Alyssa back in the late 90's. Good people but they split up.and down went the business. They featured a lot of "girl-next-door" unskilled wrestling, besides discovering Raquel, pound for pound one of the best ever. Haven't heard from Alyssa in years.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024, 08:00:46 PM »
I worked with Bob and Alyssa back in the late 90's. Good people but they split up.and down went the business. They featured a lot of "girl-next-door" unskilled wrestling, besides discovering Raquel, pound for pound one of the best ever. Haven't heard from Alyssa in years.

I had contact with Alyssa at the beginning of COVID. I had come across her daughter and her daughter put us in contact. She was going to find some videos for me, convert them digitally, and send them just as a thanks for being a fan, but she got busy and never followed through and she stopped replying. I believe she's doing well though. At least, I hope she is. C and B was one of my first exposures and companies I liked.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2024, 06:42:49 PM »
  Fuschia was their star wrestler and best known of their fighters.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline turnerhere

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2024, 05:57:22 PM »
  Fuschia was their star wrestler and best known of their fighters.

Raquel was their best wrestler. I wrestled them both and she was much stronger and more skilled than Fuschia. I believe she is still active today. Not sure what happened to Fuschia