News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ultimate Mature Battle: Mauler Maureen vs. Jolene

• 59 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Ultimate Mature Battle: Mauler Maureen vs. Jolene
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2013, 05:31:42 AM »
I realize that my fight with "Liver Lips Jolene" is beginning to wind down now. Unfortunately, she's leading by an 18 vote margin at this point, and will more that likely get a win.

I just want to thank everyone that voted, and wrote comments along the way. It's always the FCF members involvement that makes these things fun to participate in. I especially want to thank the people that gave me encouragement and rooted for me in this brutal battle. This is the toughest fight I've ever been in, even going back to my early Fights against Dee. It's not easy seeing your own blood being spilled. I want to close by assuring my fans and friends that I did the best I could. Maybe my age has caught up with me after all. Love to all! Even to you Jolene. 

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2013, 10:34:05 AM »
I may be going down for the count,

....and surely you will be a beautiful KOed lady.....still very sexy....!  ;) ;) ;)

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2013, 03:51:47 PM »
There's still time left to get your vote in !!

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2013, 10:05:38 PM »
Well, Jolene has managed to pull out (no pun intended) a victory over Maureen. These are two tough ladies. This fight proved to be much rougher than I ever imagined it would be. I don't think I'll be getting any at home for a while.

I'd like to thank Jolene and Maureen for their participation, and also all the members for their votes and interesting comments.

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2013, 10:38:26 PM »
can we have a final comment/opinion from the two ladies...?  ;D
I would like to know how indeed the fight ended.....submission, counted out, KO....else...

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2013, 01:50:49 AM »
Congratulations to both ladies. It seems that cats.angelique has a problem with Maureen. Could this be the next ultimate mature battle?

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2013, 04:29:59 AM »
I would like to know how indeed the fight ended.....submission, counted out, KO....else...

York.............I submitted. I had enough! I thought Jolene would give in first, but she didn't. My vagina feels numb, my titties are scratched to pieces, I have hair missing from both ends, and I can hardly walk. I know my husband will try to convince me to visit the ER, but that would be a little embarrassing, don't you agree? I'll give it a couple of days and see how I feel then.

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2013, 01:21:21 PM »

York.............I submitted. I had enough! I thought Jolene would give in first, but she didn't. My vagina feels numb, my titties are scratched to pieces, I have hair missing from both ends, and I can hardly walk. I know my husband will try to convince me to visit the ER, but that would be a little embarrassing, don't you agree? I'll give it a couple of days and see how I feel then.

you have been great... ;D

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2013, 02:20:21 PM »
Congratulations on your win Jolene in one of the toughest matches I have seen on the board!!  Maureen was mauled!!  ;D 8)

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2013, 04:09:45 AM »
She will hurt you, Jolene...and moreso, she will mark you so you will constantly be reminded of the human jungle cat you tangled with.

I've often fantasized about you in my favorite fantasy, Jolene...You and another BBW your age and weight class, dressed in tank tops and capri pants, barefoot, fighting with your fists, bareknuckle style.  You would be a goddess in a fight like that.

But, when fists meet claws, claws prevail...You're a first class fighter, Jolene, but this is not your kind of fight...So...seeing as you are like a fantasy champion of mine....I beg you...

Please don't fight her, Jolene...Please don't...She'll make you bleed....
    Lex, hate to burst your bubble, but it's too late to be urging these ladies not to fight.................It's already been decided.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2013, 05:06:24 AM »

Maureen, that was the toughest dirtiest fight I've ever been in.  So, although we'll never be friends, I guess I should congratulate you on holding out so long against my "clitlock". So, congratulations, bitch.  It will probably be a week or so before I'm ready for Lucky to give me appropriate "congratulations" and I advise you not to butt in unless you're ready for a rematch.

Thanks to all who voted and commented and made this fun.  Lucky, I'll be thanking you in a special way next weekend. ;).

If I find you've been messing with my husband, you Bitch, I'll turn you inside out!

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2013, 06:05:57 PM »
Congrats Jolene. I'm so glad you beat "the mauler's" ass. The Bitch had it coming. And as far as Lucky is concerned, I'll advise you to keep your big mitts off him as well. I'm already sharing him with another woman.

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2013, 03:26:56 PM »
Hmmmmm Dee vs Jolene. That might be a good mature fight.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2013, 04:53:46 AM »
Hmmmmm Dee vs Jolene. That might be a good mature fight.
     Gary, I would advise Dee not to even think about tangling with Jolene. But she wouldn't listen to me anyway. Besides, Dee can be a very dirty and sneaky catfighter. So, who knows what would take place. I would enjoy seeing them both damage one another.

Offline mikeb3

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2013, 11:44:35 AM »
Ahhhhhh! I'm sure many of you would agree, there's nothing like a wild, anything goes brawl between two attractive mature ladies. Well, we have a hot one here. Jolene and Maureen have been itching to sink their claws into each other for some time now. Insults and threats have been flying back and forth at a furious pace. Maureen, age 56, is known for her appearances in Cavalier Magazine's fight-time articles, and Jolene, age 54, has been terrorizing other females here on FCF for quite some time. Jolene has recently indicated that she has some sexual interest in yours truly, which , as we catfight fans well know, only adds more fuel to the fire.

So, Please pick your favorite and let these mature gals know how much we appreciate them putting their womanhood on the line, and allowing us the pleasure of witnessing them tear into one another.

Both Jolene and Maureen love to hear members thoughts, ideas, and encouragement, so don't be shy about leaving a comment after you've voted.
i think natalie and judy  is getting there ,two beautiful women going at it