News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

a more plyable surface?

• 3 Replies

Offline Reddy

• God Member
a more plyable surface?
« on: January 19, 2012, 12:14:43 PM »
would this be more asthetic? :)  just a little something from the library
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: a more plyable surface?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 12:15:00 PM »
This pic rocks.

Offline wolfie8it

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 02:27:38 PM »
It does look like a good fight to come, but ,much too dark.

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 05:26:33 AM »
I sort of tried to explain the darkness in a different post, but that was meant to be a fight at night on a beach that is why the highlights look like moonlight instead of being a bit more subdued, but, thanks Panther, I appreciate the help for other and the encouragement! This was a pic I made to experiment with lights, and just tossed up its not part of a set really but perhaps could be when I get done with this series.
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.