News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

Whose breasts are sexier?

Orchid - the bigger the better
Kim Wu - small is beautiful

Orchid vs Kim Wu Manga Comic Pt.4

• 0 Replies

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
Orchid vs Kim Wu Manga Comic Pt.4
« on: February 03, 2012, 03:48:01 AM »
Orchid felt herself fly back a few metres before landing on her back with a resounding thump. Almost immediately, she grabbed onto her throbbing crotch to protect it from any further attack.

Placing her other hand on her aching head, Orchid tried to remember the last time she had been kicked so hard by another woman let alone a seventeen year old girl whose breasts hadn't even fully developed yet.

Reluctantly, Orchid opened her eyes to see Kim Wu towering over her, looking down at her with a disgusted expression on her face.

"Stupid bitch, do you have any idea how long it took me to make that top", Kim Wu said in her young high-pitched voice.

Kim Wu raised her fallen opponent off the ground by her hair. Orchid felt drops of blood fall from her bloodied mouth and land directly on her gigantic breasts. Groaning ever so softly, the bloodied warrior attempted to shake off the cobwebs as she remained held in position by her opponent.

Unfazed by having her chest exposed, the brazen redhead pulled up on Orchid's hair so that her groggy opponent was now staring directly at her breasts. "When we're done honey, our breasts can have a little fight of their own. Not that your fake oversized balloons stand a chance against my pert natural beauties".

"My ... breasts ... are ... REAL!", Orchid screamed back as if someone had just insulted the very core of her existence. In a completely irrational move, she reached out and clawed at Kim Wu's loincloth, shredding it and exposing her dark pink knickers that seem to be sewn onto the waistband.

"YOU BITCH!", growled Kim Wu as she conceded yet another few hours of hard work to her opponent's claws. "OK, if that's how you wanna play, have it your way". Kim Wu manoeuvred herself directly behind Orchid and began to unzip Orchid's costume. Orchid had only just registered the metallic grinding noise of her costume being unzipped when she felt Kim Wu reach down and pull up hard on the gusset of her PVC costume.

Orchid screamed out once again as the tough shiny gusset narrowed around her womanhood and started to part the delicate lips of her already sore vagina as Kim Wu viciously tightened her grip on the material and pulled up harder.

Orchid in major trouble, Don't forget to comment, vote and stay tuned for the final part!