News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Weight vs Stamina

• 7 Replies

Offline Bigbecky

Weight vs Stamina
« on: September 13, 2015, 02:34:26 AM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dHbNmq0Ohig

Just came across this video, why do you think the smaller girl dominated the bigger, older woman so badly

Offline maebus

• God Member
Re: Weight vs Stamina
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 09:53:04 AM »
YEah fat people even very muscular people have a disadvantage. The muscles require more oxygen and it makes them tire out.  If you ever watch mma you will see the heavy weights at the end will try to slug each other quickly before it becomes a winded tired ground game.   That being said, heart and will power come into play.  I have seen plenty of fat chicks do long catfights, ecnwc has a few kontex and a few others.

Offline Mr.Beefcakes

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 10:01:15 AM »
I've seen this come up before.  Weight is an advantage if you are on your feet or if you are on top when it goes to the ground.  But, if you are heavy and on your back, your weight works against you, trying to get back up.

Its been my experience that heavier people do tire out quicker, (they are moving around more weight), but on the other hand, there is usually far more muscle under the fat than thinner people realize.  I had a friend once who exceeded 400 lbs.  He did not stand that he didn't lift 400 lbs, each and every time.  A kick from a leg that can do that might break bones.

Of course a heavier person probably has no more than a minute of 'fighting time' before they are exhausted, or course their opponent must survive that minute...LOL.

Your partially right. The part about being on the ground and trying to get up was the part that was right but the reason she kept falling is that they were in a slippery little pool so that is by far to the advantage of the smaller more nimble person. Also I could tell just by watching this heavy woman had no skill and didn't know how to keep herself balanced let alone use her size and strength advantage.

But there is a reason why even a 10 lb weight advantage makes a big difference in a fight. It's called an "advantage" for a reason and if you have two equally skilled opponents there is no contest. That's why in boxing, wrestling, mma, and other fight sports you have to be well within that 10lb range. Yet I see people on this forum thinking a 120lb woman can beat a 200lb woman and it often times happens in these polls. That is not reality.

So the heavier woman lost here, because she was taken to her back immediately.  Had she managed to get top in the first flurry of the struggle, the thinner woman would have had no chance whatsoever.

-Kelly

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 02:55:06 PM »
I believe it is not always a weight issue but experience as well.  I have seen quite a few heavy gals who can box a bitch out before she knows what hit her and have seen small gals strong enough to lift there bigger opponents and throw them onto the ground .  It is true though, once on the ground it usually is a matter of who gets on top first.  This is where weight is an issue.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline derek50

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 03:28:31 AM »
The clip you showed about a light-hearted contest in a kiddie pool with applesauce (confined slippery space) was not a valid way to compare weight v. stamina. While smaller females may be more agile, the heavier ladies can wear down their opponents. But having watched several catfights IRL and a few wrestling matches, it seems that the more aggressive woman, regardless of weight advantage, usually intimidates her opponent and eventually wins. Having said that, I find voluptuous women extremely alluring and always want  them to dominate their smaller victims.

Offline Bigbecky

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 10:58:51 AM »
What do you think would have happened in a proper wrestling/boxing match?

Offline derek50

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 05:19:39 PM »
In a serious wrestling match (i.e. on a mat with no sloppy substances) with no giggling and where both ladies are determined to win, I believe that the heavier female has a distinct advantage of leverage to control her smaller opponent. But again, the more crucial factor is which female is more aggressive. As a vivid example, the recently posted video ("Rough Catfight" -http://de.xhamster.com/movies/5035688/rough_and_raunchy_catfight.html) the somewhat "thicker" female is eventually subdued and reduced to a whimpering little girl by the aggressive and brutal tactics of the slimmer woman designed to inflict not only pain but extreme humiliation.

Offline dsmith1866

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 03:30:54 PM »
After reading all of these posts, both sides make sense.  If I may chip in, I think it just comes down to a fight by fight basis.