News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fighttime-wife Suzanna (Sue) wife vs Ana (mistress) from poll

• 5 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Fighttime-wife Suzanna (Sue) wife vs Ana (mistress) from poll
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 10:14:37 PM »

Suzanna

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 10:15:32 PM »

Suzzana-(wife)

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 10:16:45 PM »

Ana-(girlfriend)

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 10:18:26 PM »

Sue had suspected her husband has been having an affair with Ana, and she is really pissed off about how Ana is always flirting with her husband and trying to show off her big tits. There was that time by the pool that Sue really had to restrain herself, but she has sworn that the next time this fat fuckin whore goes near her husband, that she is going to knock the shit out of her and teach her a lesson in respect. Sue was telling all of her friends and neighbor's what a big, fat cow Ana is, and how she's going to knock her silly and humiliate her. Ana was infuriated about all this bullshit as she put it and she calls Sue up on the telephone to fuckin tell her off, screaming, “You weak skinny little whore, I've heard everything that you have said about me and I have to admit, most of it is true. I may be a slut, I may be a whore, but I have your husband, and if you would like to come down here and fight me for him, I can meet you in the locker room at the gym at 10 pm.

So it was agreed that they would meet at the gym, and she expected after hearing about the fight he would come home, so you can just imagine how angry she's getting as she starts to realize that her husband is with this fat slut, this fuckin whore. That fat titted cow is with her husband, and she is going down to this gym all by herself. Sue starts getting nervous for a moment, and then she thinks to herself, “I have been in many fights in high school and I'm tough. She starts to reassure herself that she is going to put up a really good fight, perhaps even win. Sue is wild, and crazy, and she has a very explosive temper.

Part2
by Sue-Sue is speaking
The locker room is crowded when I show up, and I see my husband, and Ana has her big, sexy breasts hanging halfway out of her white dress, and all over him. I'm really pissed off and I walk right up to Ana and I put my hands on my hips screaming, “what's going on here, what do you think you're doing with my husband..” Ana gets this nasty smile across her face as she looks up at me and she says, “you're husband is mine, and his cock is mine, so why don't you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.” I'm appalled, how dare this big fat cow talk to me like this. How fuckin dare her think my husbands cock is hers. I pull my left fist back screaming, “I'll knock your face in you stupid bitch.” and I send my fist right at her face, but Ana reaches up with her right hand and she grabs my wrist in mid air, and with her own left fist she sends it plowing, “bang,” right into my nose, and making my head swing back and forth. Ana lets go of my wrist and she comes swinging halfway around in a circle, and  she sends her left fist plowing, “bang,” right into the right side of my jaw, and I can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head as my head snaps back, and I just go stumbling backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over. This big, fat cow is tough, she pulls her left fist back and she smashes it “bang,” right into my nose again, and blood starts rolling out of my nose. I'm shocked, no one has ever made me bleed like that. I put my hand to my nose, and I see my blood and I lose it, I start crying out, 'I'm bleeding, enough, enough,” as I start to walk away from Ana, but Ana just comes running around after me, spinning me back around to face her again screaming, “where do you think you're going bitch, I'm not even finished with you yet.” I muster up every last drop of strength that I can and I punch Ana right in her mouth, spitting her lips open and making her bleed, BUT this only infuriates Ana even more. She holds me up by my bra, screaming, “you're going to be very sorry you did that. She spins me around and un-hooks my bra and my bra goes sliding down my body to the cement. The crowd is cheering, but Ana is laughing as she screams, “Look at those skinny little golf ball sized tits of yours Sue,” and I can't say or do anything as Ana grabs my nipples, one in each hand and she twists at them, making me “AAAHHH,” wince in pain, and then she twists at them again, making me wince ever louder, “AAAAHHHH,” and tears are streaming down my cheeks, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup, and I'm getting scared, Ana is a lot tougher than I thought she would be and she's really knocking the shit out of me, and I scream, 'alright, I give, you win as she's knocking my face in with punch after punch, “bang, bang, bang,” right into my nose until “bang,” you can hear the fuckin bone of my nose break and blood is still gushing from my nose. I'm really getting scared, this crazy bitch won't stop. Finally when my face is all broken, bashed in and bloody, and my eyes are just swimming around in my head. Ana stops beating me up and she screams, “now you're going to beg me to let you lick my pussy into orgasm you skinny little slut.” At this point I am not going to give her any trouble at all. She beat me up, she knocked the shit out of me, and now I know I'm going to be humiliated. What can I do to prevent this from happening,” but before I can think of an answer, she grabs me by my hair and drags me across to a bench out of my eyes again and I cry out, “alright, I'll lick your pussy. I'll lick your fuckin cxnt.” Ana lets go of my hair and she rips my panties right off of me, screaming, “I told you to beg me to let you eat my cxnt you whore.”  Tears start overflowing from my eyes again and she grabs my hair as she sits down on the bench and she pulls me over her knee. I'm crying and screaming, “Please let me lick your cxnt. Please i'm begging , please let me lick your pussy into orgasm,” BUT big, strong, tough Ana takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking me like a little girl. I'm crying like a baby and crying out desperately, “please Ana, please le tme lick your pussy into orgasm, I'm begging you please let me lick your cxnt into orgasm,” BUT Ana is getting off on dominating me. She's getting off on humiliating me and making a fuckin fool of me right in front of my very own husband and all of my friends and all my neighbor’s. At this point I don't care what she wants me to do, I'll do it. I just don't want to be beat up any more, and I'm already about as humiliated as I could possibly be. Ana just keeps on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking my ass until my ass is all swollen and black and blue.

Ana shoves me off of her knees and onto the ground on my hands and knees. Then she stands up and she lowers her dress and she takes off her bra, and the crowd starts screaming. Ana lowers her panties and she sits right back down on the bench screaming, “get over here you weal, pathetic skinny little whore, you thought I was the whore. Look at who's the whore now.” I am the whore and I don't care. I move in right between this big, strong woman's legs and I put my face right up to her cxnt and like a dog, like a fuckin dog I start licking her pussy over and over again. I'm licking her pussy, kissing it, I'm making hot, pasionate love to Ana's pussy until Ana starts “uuuuuwwwwwweeeeee, uuuuwwweeeeeee, uuuuuwwweeeeeee, she starts exploding over and over again, and I'm on my my knees, right in between her legs and I lick each and every last drop of her hot juices and cum right out of her pussy. Now Ana has my husband and she makes me sleep in the garage, only allowing me to enter the hone to clean her cxnt after she fucks my husband...............

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 10:31:16 PM »
..always like your stories.....the loser getting humiliated.... well done..  ;D