News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NESSA Vs HONEY NHB BEACH CATFIGHT

• 15 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
NESSA Vs HONEY NHB BEACH CATFIGHT
« on: October 01, 2023, 07:47:47 AM »
Nessa and Honey have challenged each other during the pirate ship fight, both of them are eager to fight... The fight poll will be open for 10 days, the fighting style is NHB in black bikinis and the fight venue will be the beach where they will fight in front of the public... Good luck girls and may the best one win
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Re: NESSA Vs HONEY NHB BEACH CATFIGHT
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2023, 01:41:20 PM »
A monumental battle for sure. The beach will be packed for this one. I voted.
HG Hunt

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2023, 03:05:42 PM »
I think Honey has got this!

Offline Bustyhon3y

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2023, 06:05:50 PM »
Thank you Marlu for setting this poll up!! and i hope everyone enjoys the poll and upcoming battle between me and that bitch Nessa!!

Finally reaching my hotel suite, and getting checked in as i strut through the lobby my big full firm breasts bouncing in my tank and my sexy full round ass swaying side to side as the front desk tells me that my bags will be brought up briefly, but luckily i packed my favorite black bikini in my bag so i can change into it and go down to the beautiful white sanded beach! As i wait for the elevator i see some more people come into the lobby, and one in particular catches my eye, a blonde about my height flipping her hair around and pretending like she has big boobs, and as the elevator doors shut, that blonde and i catch each others eyes and glare at each other in way that two heated women would do right before they rip each other apart!!

The elevator stops at my floor and i find my room and step in, and get undressed and into my bikini, making sure that every curve of my sexy ass is perfectly showing as well as my big full firm breasts are as well, i throw on my cowgirl hat and garb a large towel and slip my flip flops back on and head back out my suite and to the elevator, as im waiting for the elevator I hear a door shut down the hallway from me, and i see that the elevator is all the way down in the lobby, and it has to come up all 30 stories before it gets to me, Im all the way on the top floor with a huge balcony and hot tub suite, so it might be awhile before the elevator gets back to me since its check in time for most in the Hotel!!

Offline Bustyhollyfights

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2023, 07:04:14 PM »
My girl Honey all the way, not only beat this blonde bitch Nessa 's ass Honey, but embarrass and humiliate this bitch!!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2023, 04:25:07 AM »
My vote is for Nessa.  But I know both will give a nasty fight   Go Nessa
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline VanessaBites

• The Low-Key Bitch
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2023, 05:18:37 PM »
I reached the hotel suite booked by the organisers for this weekend of catfighting and brawling. All that I was told is that I'm up against some big breasted, cocky busty blonde whore...and when I saw around, I found none to be worth intimidating me. I was shown to the Presidential Penthouse Suite on the 30th floor by the reception staff at the lobby, so wearing my thick outer coat, I hustled and bustled, elbowing my way to the elevator..Some just saw my sheer size and made way for the Alpha Woman in the crowd. I pressed the big pink button - P - and the elevator started zooming up. I reached the doo step of the Penthouse suite earlier than anticipated and I was surprised to know someone was in there already!

"Must be cleaning staff!" I tell myself, barging into the door with my luggage of agreed catfighting attire in a duffel bag - Black Bikini and a waist towel.

But the moment I enter, I see you - a huge busty blonde whore in the terrace and I remember the description of the Catfight Opponent I would be facing and you match all of it! Furious, I drop my bag...hands on my hips..So she's the whore!

"SO WHAT THE FUCK IS THE CLEANING STAFF DOING IN MY BALCONY?" I say knowing too well you aren't any cleaning staff.

Offline stacysmom

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2023, 06:26:51 PM »
Honey by a mile.

Offline misssbustycarolina

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2023, 12:58:13 AM »
Nessa is gonna come back and own that fucking bitch Honey, its gonna be an ugly and nasty beating that my girl Nessa is going to give Honey!!

Offline VanessaBites

• The Low-Key Bitch
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2023, 03:24:56 AM »
Nessa is gonna come back and own that fucking bitch Honey, its gonna be an ugly and nasty beating that my girl Nessa is going to give Honey!!

Mmmmm, thanks babe!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2023, 06:52:17 AM »
The two girls are in the hotel suite... the doors to the room are open and more and more girls are gathering in the suite curious about the fight... I can see Carolina, I approach her and grab her by the hip we get ready to watch the fight between the two busty girls
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Bustyhon3y

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2023, 11:30:34 AM »
Standing by the balcony over looking the ocean and beach view as i wait for the exterior elevator to make it up so i can get down to the beach, i look around at the massive and beautiful suite, and thats when i see you, glaring at you as i hear you run your fucking mouth!!

"I really thought that a beautiful hotel of this caliber would have cleaned out the trash from this suite before booking it again, i guess i may have to do that myself!!"

I think to myself quickly, the promoters said that this would be an all or nothing brawl, its considered the best of the west (ME) vs the best of the east (i can only assume you) as i take a step away from the balcony and proudly and confidently place my hands on my hips, my shoulders pressed back slightly as my big full firm breasts explode outward!!

I hear the bell finally sound for the elevator, the doors slowly open, its a glass elevator and exterior, so that ill be able to see the ocean and beach the whole way down, as well as all the people down on the beach will also be able to see whatever is going on in the elevator the whole way down!!

"You should have stayed back East BITCH, because if you step onto this elevator with me, your not going to make it off!!"

Offline EliZaDaQueen

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2023, 08:40:40 PM »
Honey's breast are bigger than her brain and soft... Nessa seems sexier fitter and stronger (also smarter even if she don't know how to use photoshop unlike her opponent)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 08:41:21 PM by EliZaDaQueen »
Your place is between my toes & the ground.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2023, 11:22:15 PM »
Nessa is behind but I think she make a come back and win!

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2023, 11:26:21 PM »
Go Nessa and fuck you Natalie