News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Underground fight club: Natali vs Julia.

• 42 Replies

Offline Julia in the ring.

• God Member
Underground fight club: Natali vs Julia.
« on: October 04, 2023, 10:05:20 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the underground fight club. Tonight in the ring Natalie vs. Julia in a bloody NHB fight. No limits in the fight, the fight will continue until knockout or death of one girl. Enjoy the show, place your bets and feel free to comment on the fight.
Natali: 27 yo, 5' 9 and 130lbs
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=53122

Julia: 28 yo, 5'4 and 120 lbs
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=46536
{alt}

Offline NataliFit

Re: Underground fight club: Natali vs Julia.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2023, 10:25:17 PM »
You'll end up in a wheelchair after I finish you, you stupid whore.

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 10:32:38 PM »
Did you take care of your health insurance, bitch? You're gonna need it soon if you're gonna be alive after I beat the shit out of you.

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2023, 08:43:57 AM »
What a brawl it would be between these 2 but going with Julia for the win.

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2023, 09:15:33 AM »
Julianwins

Offline NataliFit

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2023, 09:44:37 AM »
Did you take care of your health insurance, bitch? You're gonna need it soon if you're gonna be alive after I beat the shit out of you.
"You'll end your life in this ring, whore. But before I kill you, I will smash your face into a bloody mess and break every bone in your body."
I circle around you and try a combination of left hook and right jab to your face.

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2023, 08:49:25 PM »
Exiting set up! Exciting Girls!
Natali looks fit and has size advantage for sure, but Julia might have lethal fists... going to enjoy this for a while first, then will vote.

Offline cyberpenny

• Penny "kickass" Barber
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2023, 09:40:37 PM »
Julia looks like she might be knocking Natalie out
Cyber Wrestler will kick your ass bitches

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2023, 10:02:56 PM »
"You'll end your life in this ring, whore. But before I kill you, I will smash your face into a bloody mess and break every bone in your body."
I circle around you and try a combination of left hook and right jab to your face.
My boxing skills save me from your primitive attack. Raising my defense higher and your left hook hits my wrists, I take a quick step to the side and your jab misses the target. Right after your jab, I counterattack with an uppercut to your tits. "I'm gonna beat the silicone out of you, whore."

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2023, 07:50:36 AM »
Don't kill her Julia! Make Natali your private slave..

Offline Yuxin

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2023, 09:15:06 AM »
Natali you got this kill that Julia bitch

Offline NataliFit

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2023, 02:10:16 PM »
My boxing skills save me from your primitive attack. Raising my defense higher and your left hook hits my wrists, I take a quick step to the side and your jab misses the target. Right after your jab, I counterattack with an uppercut to your tits. "I'm gonna beat the silicone out of you, whore."
My left tit bounces from the uppercut and I moan in pain. It pisses me the hell off. "Ahhhhhh, Russian whore, you'll pay for this!"  Grabbing your shoulders, I pull you closer to me and kick knee into your belly.

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2023, 06:31:19 PM »
My left tit bounces from the uppercut and I moan in pain. It pisses me the hell off. "Ahhhhhh, Russian whore, you'll pay for this!"  Grabbing your shoulders, I pull you closer to me and kick knee into your belly.
I feel an intense pain in my stomach and bend in half. "Ahhhh.... you slut!" I press both hands to my stomach and take a couple steps back to deal with the pain and come to my senses.

Offline NataliFit

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2023, 07:06:00 PM »
I feel an intense pain in my stomach and bend in half. "Ahhhh.... you slut!" I press both hands to my stomach and take a couple steps back to deal with the pain and come to my senses.
I can still feel the pain in my chest from your uppercut and I need to get back at you in the same way. I grab your hair, bend your body down and kick  knee into your tits.

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2023, 09:22:05 PM »
I can still feel the pain in my chest from your uppercut and I need to get back at you in the same way. I grab your hair, bend your body down and kick  knee into your tits.
"Aaaah you bitch bastard!!! Damn! My tits!" I moan in pain after every kick to my breasts, Your knee is flattening my tits. I punch into the side of your belly to stop the destruction of my bust.