News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Underground fight club: Natali vs Julia.

• 42 Replies

Offline NataliFit

Re: Underground fight club: Natali vs Julia.
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2023, 02:43:20 PM »
Your fist smashes into my mouth from the bottom up, my body straightens and I fall to the canvas of the ring. Blood flows from my bruised lips as I lie on my back, stunned and dizzy. "Ohhh, Fuck...."
I'm sitting on top of you. "Time to destroy your tits, you little bitch." I pound your tits with my fists and feel my fists driving your firm breasts into your ribs.
"Ohhhh no! My boobs! Ahhhhhh fuck!" I scream in pain as your fists destroy my tits. To stop this beating, I lift my foot and kick you in the back, trying to throw you off me.
Suddenly I feel a knee kick me in the back. It doesn't throw me to the floor, but my body moves forward, now I'm sitting on your chest. I pin your hands to the floor with my feet and smash your face with my fists brutally. I punch your nose, eyes and jaw, turning your face into a bloody mess.
You've already destroyed my tits, now you're destroying my face. My hands are pinned to the floor, My hands are pinned to the floor, I can't protect my face from your punches. After each fist punch to my face blood spurts and I moan in pain.  My face is swollen, my nose is broken, black eyes under each eye. I'm not knocked out yet, but I'm completely stunned and dizzy.
You are no longer a threat to me, but I do not spare you and continue to beat and humiliate you. I stand up, grab you by the hair and drag you to the ring ropes. "Bitch, you're my punching bag now." I hang you up on the ring ropes, grab you by the hair and lift your head up a little. ""Bitch, wake up, I'm not done with you yet," I hiss at you, looking into your cloudy eyes"

Offline Julia in the ring.

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2023, 05:15:06 PM »
Your fist smashes into my mouth from the bottom up, my body straightens and I fall to the canvas of the ring. Blood flows from my bruised lips as I lie on my back, stunned and dizzy. "Ohhh, Fuck...."
I'm sitting on top of you. "Time to destroy your tits, you little bitch." I pound your tits with my fists and feel my fists driving your firm breasts into your ribs.
"Ohhhh no! My boobs! Ahhhhhh fuck!" I scream in pain as your fists destroy my tits. To stop this beating, I lift my foot and kick you in the back, trying to throw you off me.
Suddenly I feel a knee kick me in the back. It doesn't throw me to the floor, but my body moves forward, now I'm sitting on your chest. I pin your hands to the floor with my feet and smash your face with my fists brutally. I punch your nose, eyes and jaw, turning your face into a bloody mess.
You've already destroyed my tits, now you're destroying my face. My hands are pinned to the floor, My hands are pinned to the floor, I can't protect my face from your punches. After each fist punch to my face blood spurts and I moan in pain.  My face is swollen, my nose is broken, black eyes under each eye. I'm not knocked out yet, but I'm completely stunned and dizzy.
You are no longer a threat to me, but I do not spare you and continue to beat and humiliate you. I stand up, grab you by the hair and drag you to the ring ropes. "Bitch, you're my punching bag now." I hang you up on the ring ropes, grab you by the hair and lift your head up a little. ""Bitch, wake up, I'm not done with you yet," I hiss at you, looking into your cloudy eyes"
I'm hanging from the ropes in a semi-conscious state. I'm completely disorientated and don't understand what you're saying to me as you look into my broken face. I feel broken and humiliated

Offline NataliFit

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2023, 05:22:18 PM »
I'm hanging from the ropes in a semi-conscious state. I'm completely disorientated and don't understand what you're saying to me as you look into my broken face. I feel broken and humiliated
I rip off your black top, exposing your bruised tits. "I said wake up, you battered whore! I'm not done with you yet!" I scratch my nails deep into your naked tits to wake you up.

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2023, 07:12:58 PM »
I rip off your black top, exposing your bruised tits. "I said wake up, you battered whore! I'm not done with you yet!" I scratch my nails deep into your naked tits to wake you up.
When your fingernails scratch my breasts, I come to my senses. "Ahhhh!!! My breasts!!! " In pain and humiliation I cry out. I'm too badly beaten to resist and I realise you won't spare me. Moaning in pain is all I can do right now.

Offline NataliFit

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2023, 07:50:51 PM »
When your fingernails scratch my breasts, I come to my senses. "Ahhhh!!! My breasts!!! " In pain and humiliation I cry out. I'm too badly beaten to resist and I realise you won't spare me. Moaning in pain is all I can do right now.
I'm using your body as a punching bag. I don't hit the head, just the body, so I don't knock you out too fast. I punch your tits, kick you in the belly and ribs.
"Guys, if you were betting on this Russian bitch, you lost," I shout to the crowd outside the ring and continue to destroy your body.

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2023, 08:40:03 PM »
I'm using your body as a punching bag. I don't hit the head, just the body, so I don't knock you out too fast. I punch your tits, kick you in the belly and ribs.
"Guys, if you were betting on this Russian bitch, you lost," I shout to the crowd outside the ring and continue to destroy your body.
My body is twitching in agony on the ring ropes. My whole body is bruised, my face is horribly broken, I look terrible. After kicking my ribs, I feel a couple of ribs break.
My body slips off the ropes and I fall face down to the floor.  I try to crawl away from you and beg for mercy: "Ohhhh... I'm done, you win! Have mercy on me, I beg you!"

Offline NataliFit

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2023, 09:36:16 PM »
My body is twitching in agony on the ring ropes. My whole body is bruised, my face is horribly broken, I look terrible. After kicking my ribs, I feel a couple of ribs break.
My body slips off the ropes and I fall face down to the floor.  I try to crawl away from you and beg for mercy: "Ohhhh... I'm done, you win! Have mercy on me, I beg you!"
"No mercy for you, whore!" I come up behind you, grab your hair, lift you up on your knees and punch you in the face a couple of times.  Then I pull your hair up and lift you to your feet. "It's time to finish you off, loser." I'm going to step back and give you a high kick to the jaw. I take a step back to get some distance for the kick and land a high kick to your jaw.

Offline MeganFights

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2023, 10:03:04 PM »
Wow, what a wild hot battle
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:50:39 PM by MeganFights »

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2023, 10:32:23 PM »
"No mercy for you, whore!" I come up behind you, grab your hair, lift you up on your knees and punch you in the face a couple of times.  Then I pull your hair up and lift you to your feet. "It's time to finish you off, loser." I'm going to step back and give you a high kick to the jaw. I take a step back to get some distance for the kick and land a high kick to your jaw.
On my knees I get punched in the face, blood dripping onto my naked tits.I'm in a panic, you're clearly not going to give me mercy and you're going to finish me off. It scares me, but there's nothing I can do about it. Then you lift me to my feet and I struggle to stand wobbly, my legs like cotton wool. ""Ohhh... Please... don't do this.... no..." But the next moment your kick breaks my jaw and turns off the light in my eyes. I fall to the ring floor unconscious, I'm knocked out cold. I lie on the floor in a screaming eagle pose beaten, humiliated and barely alive.

Offline NataliFit

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2023, 10:44:57 PM »
On my knees I get punched in the face, blood dripping onto my naked tits.I'm in a panic, you're clearly not going to give me mercy and you're going to finish me off. It scares me, but there's nothing I can do about it. Then you lift me to my feet and I struggle to stand wobbly, my legs like cotton wool. ""Ohhh... Please... don't do this.... no..." But the next moment your kick breaks my jaw and turns off the light in my eyes. I fall to the ring floor unconscious, I'm knocked out cold. I lie on the floor in a screaming eagle pose beaten, humiliated and barely alive.
Putting my foot on your tits and raising my arm in a victory pose.  "Anyone want to have some fun with a slut's ass?. Her ass is the only part of her body that still looks sexy, take advantage of it guys.", I shout to the crowd outside the ring. I hope someone rapes your fit ass while you're unconscious, you deserve it slut.
I'm getting out of the ring, leaving you to the crowd.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:47:38 PM by NataliFit »

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2023, 10:53:00 PM »
What a hot fight well done both of you. I must admit Julia still looks hot, maybe a rematch one day
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:54:09 PM by BattleStud »

Offline NataliFit

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2023, 11:04:04 PM »
What a hot fight well done both of you. I must admit Julia still looks hot, maybe a rematch one day
If you think she looks hot, you can use her ass or her mouth if you're not intimidated by her broken jaw. Today this slut is free for anyone who wants to fuck her!

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2023, 11:05:36 AM »
Wow Natali!!
Still amazed what I just saw,
poor Julia, what a waste of beauty!
but enough contemplation of the loser, I much more enjoy celebrating with the winner   :-*