News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

newcomer/rookie of the year poll

• 21 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
newcomer/rookie of the year poll
« on: October 10, 2023, 11:25:08 PM »
FCF MEMBERS,  HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE 11TH ANNUAL  ROOKIE/NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR AWARD AND POLL.

THIS SEASON  6 LADIES HAVE STEPED FOWARD TO  BATTLE IT OUT FOR  THE CROWN.

YOUR CONTENDERS  ARE

JOJOFIT....https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=49862#

MICHELLEPANTERO...https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=78031#

ERICAFIGHTS...https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=82044#

TERRY THE WARRIOR..https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=78155#

MELANIERULES...https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=75843#

LORYTEEN1...https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=81292#

GROUP-A

JOJOFIT
MICHELLEPANTERO
ERICAFIGHTS

GROUP-B

TERRY THE WARRIOR
MELANIERULES
LORYTEEN1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEEPING THINGS  SIMPLE   AND SWEET FOR THIS OPENING WEEK...{6] LADIES {2}  GROUPS..THE{2} LADIES FROM EITHER GROUP  WITH THE HIGHEST  TOTAL VOTES  WILL  ADVANCE  AND BATTLE IT OUT FOR THE TITLE IN ROUND 2.

LADIES DON'T BE DISCOURAGED   IF SOME OF YOU ARE NOT IN THE FINAL 2..THERE IS NO ELIMANATION ROUND, EVERYONE WILL BE INVITED BACK  FOR THE FINAL ROUND.. FOR THE BIG HALLOWEEN BARN PARTY {MORE ON THT LATER}

FCF MEMBERS  YOU WILL HVE {6} VOTES,THIS FIRST ROUND,WITH THE OPTION TO CHANGE YOUR VOTE  ANYTIME DURING  THE OPENING ROUND
YOU MAY USE ALL OFYOUR VOTES OR SOME OF YOUR VOTES.  YOU MY NOT VOTE MORE THN ONCE FOR A SINGLE LADY.

LADIES I WILL INCLUDE THE LINKS TO YOUR PROFILES. YOU MAY CHOOSE  AND USE  ANY PICTURE THAT YOU CHOOSE.

LADIES S ALWAYS   YOUR ACTIVITY WILL BE A PLUS  .AND IN CASE OF A TIE IN VOTES  YOUR ACTIVITY  WILL BE  THE TIE BREAKER.

LADIES  YOU MAY CHOOSE  ANYONE THAT YOU WISH  TO CHALLENGE IN THE OPENING ROUND..IF SOMEONE FAILS TO RESPOND,THEN FEEL FREE TO CHALLENGE SOMEONE NEW.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 11:47:24 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline StephKat

• I’m 36 old your mom interested in cyber fights.
Re: newcomer/rookie of the year poll
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023, 07:43:18 AM »
I’ll pass on this poll
Not much interest in the participant.

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2023, 05:51:36 PM »
Looking at my competition as I smile these bitches are nothing! As I take my shirt of and sweats getting ready to fight!

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2023, 05:58:28 PM »
Well if I knew I could been in this. Then I would’ve been. Because I am a newcomer.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2023, 06:20:36 PM »
One of these contestants is not a rookie by definition.  I fought her multiple times years ago.
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Terry 'the warrior'

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2023, 09:07:25 PM »
Looking at my competition as I smile these bitches are nothing! As I take my shirt of and sweats getting ready to fight!
Come on bitch i say coming closer to you inviting you to fight
I'm back, i want boxing catfight sexfight female male and Ts

Offline Melanierules

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2023, 09:43:56 PM »
I see Terry and Erica very close,and i grab from beyond Terry squeezing her like a lemon
I'm a milf who love smash othe women, of all races and of all measures, i love titfight nhb catfight bocinf and also sexfight, my stats are 5'7 145lbs 38 FF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2023, 07:09:55 PM »
we are off to a good start so far

some are  still  M.I.A

let's hope they can be active  before the round ends
the prez tramp

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2023, 03:27:24 AM »
Team Lory.

Like them all, tho.  Good rookie class.

Offline Michellepantero

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2023, 06:35:03 AM »
I glance around at the weak skanks up to be rookie of the year.  What a bunch of sorry cxnts barely worth my time.
I'm fantastic

Offline Loryteen1

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2023, 09:36:33 AM »
I glance around at the weak skanks up to be rookie of the year.  What a bunch of sorry cxnts barely worth my time.
I arrive and i see you and i immediatly attack you grabbing your hair and firing a wild knee at your pussy

Offline Terry 'the warrior'

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2023, 10:14:37 AM »
I see Terry and Erica very close,and i grab from beyond Terry squeezing her like a lemon
No i scream in pain my body is brutally squeezed, stop let me go i say
I'm back, i want boxing catfight sexfight female male and Ts

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2023, 03:55:56 PM »
I walk up to you se I eye you I slap your face hard as I grab your hair with my other hand pulling hard as I can! “Come on bitch!”

Offline Melanierules

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2023, 10:02:03 AM »
I walk up to you se I eye you I slap your face hard as I grab your hair with my other hand pulling hard as I can! “Come on bitch!”
Erica start to slap Terry face while i squeeze her, so i release her and i grab Terry and Erika from hair and slam each other
I'm a milf who love smash othe women, of all races and of all measures, i love titfight nhb catfight bocinf and also sexfight, my stats are 5'7 145lbs 38 FF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2023, 11:31:07 PM »
a few days remaining in the opening  round..some very close voting  ladies  don't be discouraged  remeber  activity is a plus and will decide   any ties in votes,.
the prez tramp